Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious [I am gonna be crucified for this] If you only will date virgins and refuse to date a non-virgin, you're a volcel

E

Edmund_Kemper

Disregard my larping efforts. I can’t change it.
-
Everyone here is gonna crucify me for saying this, but i'm saying it anyway, you're a volcel if you refuse to date a non-virgin. once you reach adulthood, most women around you are non-virgins. so if you restrict yourself to only virgins, this completely limits your opportunities. you'll struggle to find someone who is still a virgin. Some foids might dump you if they realize you only would date virgins. Also, i've read in the study Has Virginity Lost Its Virtue? that virgins are less willing than non-virgins to be willing to date a virgin. In other words, if you're a virgin, you're more likely to be rejected by a virgin than a non-virgin. On a scale of 1 to 4 with a midpoint of 2.5, virgins rated the likelihood of dating a virgin an average of 1.97. Virgin women were less likely than virgin men to say they'd date a virgin. This means many virgin foids will reject you. In fact, many non-virgin foids will reject you for being a virgin when you're over 21. But virgin women are less likely to give you a chance. Refusing to tell them you're a virgin is futile. When they notice you lack skill during your first time, they'll realize you're completely inexperienced. Practicing with hookers costs a lot of money, and even if you're a rich guy, and practice your sexual skills with 10 hookers or something, you need to realize this: most women around you are still non-virgins. So you are decreasing your odds of finding someone when you only look for virgins. The odds you'll find a virgin are pretty low.

And if you think looking for a religious women will work... nope. Only 3% of people wait until marriage these days. Among women, only 5% wait until marriage these days (compared to 20% in the 1970s). About 77% of Christian fundamentalist men admitted to premarital sexual intercourse. You can see that many religious people don't wait until marriage even if they condemn premarital coitus and encourage others to wait until marriage. They talk the talk but they don't walk the walk. Therefore, hoping a religious woman you meet is still a virgin is futile. If you plan to wait until marriage then tell her, but she probably won't agree to wait until marriage for you unless she's religious (most religious women probably have premarital sexual intercourse but some might agree to wait with you until marriage if she gets to know you and really likes you).

"but but she has semen in her vagina from other guys". no. not really. Semen often disappears from the vagina after some time, so when you lose your virginity to her, she probably won't have any semen from other guys in there. This means that even giving her cunnilingus is completely fine. Your hands are completely clean when you wash them.

"but but her vagina is probably mutilated". You can't know that for sure until you fuck her. I haven't seen any sufficient proof that this is true, so either way, look at her vagina and see her naked before assuming her vagina is mutilated from losing her virginity. Besides, when you fuck a virgin, after a while of fucking over and over again, her vagina will look mutilated if this mutilation myth was true.

I'm willing to date a non-virgin and i'm willing to date a virgin. I'm 23, at my age, most women have done it. If you're gonna look solely for virgins, good luck. Just keep in mind, like I said earlier, if she finds out you only will date virgins, she might consider that to be really "ridiculous" in her opinion and she might even consider it a red flag or assume you're a "predator". It might make her run far away from you.

If you're only looking for virgins, good luck. And if you really plan on waiting until marriage, good luck finding even a non-virgin who will agree to wait with you (which is difficult to find these days too but easier to find than finding a virgin).

@Wizcel

angry replies in 5 4 3 2 1

I don't think many here are being serious when they say they want a virgin hole because they should be aware that a foid's hole is explored before she turns 18 on 99% of times.

Read all of it. Brutal.

If I am a volcel, you're a fucking cuck, and

BETTER VOLCEL THAN CUCK

Yup. It's over for me.

I would date, but I would never marry ... No hymen, no ring

Literally no incel has been about to bed a foid, learned she was non-virgin, and gone home. This shit has never happened.

Thoughts?

I agree tbh when it comes to casual dating/hookups. However, if you're looking to date and then get married... marrying a non-virgin will only end up one way: divorce.

650x344 hiv virusu nedir nasil bulasir hiv belirtileri nelerdir 1572530943928
Std causes 3133097 Final c1cc7e2214db4a22bb86718681dba7cd

I would date, but I would never marry ... No hymen, no ring
Hymen is a myth.
If I am a volcel, you're a fucking cuck, and

BETTER VOLCEL THAN CUCK
theres literally nothing harmful about a non-virgin
I agree tbh when it comes to casual dating/hookups. However, if you're looking to date and then get married... marrying a non-virgin will only end up one way: divorce.
only if she was promiscuous. Also, I think the link between promiscuity and divorce might not be as strong as initially revealed. I think some studies show other results or something
Literally no incel has been about to bed a foid, learned she was non-virgin, and gone home. This shit has never happened.
because those guys who did that were never once to begin with because they had sex and got dates

Better incel than cuck.

rick ross GIF

The virgin shit is people here memeing tbh. Unless you lost it in highschool, it's over for you ever getting Prime JB pussy.

Virgin girls dont exist anyway, any girl old enough for you to notice her, someone already fucked her.

theres literally nothing harmful about a non-virgin
STD, Chad semen, psychological trauma that she will blame on you if foid was "abused" by Chads who didn't commit, she might even be a degenerate with several partner at the same time, she knows more than you about sex so she will feel superior and might abuse of this position, .... There are literaly thousands of reasons.

Tbh, As long as she has no more than a body count of 3, I'm fine.

i doubt many people here would actually reject a hole just because she's a whore. it's just a cope.

Okay with it but I wouldn’t marry tbh.
Besides I don’t really care I just want some girl to talk too, but I can’t even get that.

STD, Chad semen, psychological trauma that she will blame on you if foid was "abused" by Chads who didn't commit, she might even be a degenerate with several partner at the same time, she knows more than you about sex so she will feel superior and might abuse of this position, .... There are literaly thousands of reasons.
Non virgin don’t guarantee STDs and you can literally get tested for it

I already debunked this in my post

even virgins can falsely accuse you wtf. In fact they might lie that you only wanted virgins to exploit someone

when a foid loses her virginity she might still cheat on you to increase her body count. You never know

Feeling superior due to experience, if she likes you she isn’t gonna abuse you. The vast majority of late bloomer men do fine when an experienced woman takes their virginity. Nothing happens

Last edited:
Although I agree with most of what you've said I, as 25 year old virgin, am still quite hesitant to date a non-virgin for the following reasons:

1. Non-virgin usually means she had a few casual hookups, which can mean two things; she's either uninterested in being in a relationship, or she can't maintain one. However, if she's a non-virgin but lost her virginity to someone she was romantically involved with, I wouldn't mind dating her.

2. Non-virgins are usually looking for guys with experience who can satisfy them -- and needless to say, don't cum within seconds -- which puts a lot of pressure on me, but also I think she wouldn't consider a virgin to begin with. And if she did she'd feel like I owe her something for "teaching" me how to have sex.

a virgin girl is ideal but srsly I'm in my early twenties, it's virtually impossible to find one at this point. Also, I can't even get single moms to date me let alone virgin unicorns jfl

Although I agree with most of what you've said I, as 25 year old virgin, am still quite hesitant to date a non-virgin for the following reasons:

1. Non-virgin usually means she had a few casual hookups, which can mean two things; she's either uninterested in being in a relationship, or she can't maintain one. However, if she's a non-virgin but lost her virginity to someone she was romantically involved with, I wouldn't mind dating her.

2. Non-virgins are usually looking for guys with experience who can satisfy them -- and needless to say, don't cum within seconds -- which puts a lot of pressure on me, but also I think she wouldn't consider a virgin to begin with. And if she did she'd feel like I owe her something for "teaching" me how to have sex.
I’ve pointed out that many virgin women won’t date virgins. Also a few promiscuous women are kinky enough to have a sexual attraction to virgins

she will blame on you if foid was "abused" by Chads who didn't commit
That's not confined to non-virgins, even virgins can accuse you of shit. It's female nature.
she knows more than you about sex so she will feel superior and might abuse of this position
Yeah, exactly. That's one of the main reasons I'm still not fully sold on that.

I’ve pointed out that many virgin women won’t date virgins
Yeah, but my objection stems from the fact that she'll feel superior to me in the bedroom. And from the pressure that it puts on me, given that she has experience and I don't.

Also some promiscuous women are kinky enough to have a sexual attraction to virgins
Most of them see it as a red flag tbh. Because they think there has to be something wrong for me that I made to this age without having sex. With all of my interactions with women online, telling them about my virginity was a conversation killer. Maybe IRL things are different, I don't know but from my experience being a virgin is a turn off, not a turn on.

Yeah, but my objection stems from the fact that she'll feel superior to me in the bedroom. And from the pressure that it puts on me, given that she has experience and I don't.

Most of them see it as a red flag tbh. Because they think there has to be something wrong for me that I made to this age without having sex. With all of my interactions with women online, telling them about my virginity was a conversation killer. Maybe IRL things are different, I don't know but from my experience being a virgin is a turn off, not a turn on.
What conversations did you have and what websites?

from my experience being a virgin is a turn off, not a turn on.
Man, OP is a massive deluded blupilled cuck. The very fact that he believes this kind of bullshit is total turn off for my braincels to engage in further dialectic with his braincels.
Never began for braincels.

How is this even controversial

there are so many fuckin volcels here

Imagine telling a woman that you're a virgin at age 30... Meanwhile she's had 20+ sexual partners. Fuck that. Better incel than cuck.

Foids pretty puch lose their ability to pair bond after 3+ diffrent cocks, so dating/marrying such a foid isnt gonna go anywhere. Hoes like that are only good for pumping and dumping and nothing more. Even 1-2 diffrent partners have a big negative impact on the chances of a successful relationship.

Man, OP is a massive deluded blupilled cuck. The very fact that he believes this kind of bullshit is total turn off for my braincels to engage in further dialectic with his braincels.
Never began for braincels.
being a volcel is a cuck. you have no choice but to date non-virgins. in fact, every normal guy is fine with dating non-virgins.

I don't care if I'm just horny and just want a hole to fuck and dump.

But when I'm looking for a wife, then it matters.

Im 31 and expecting my partner to be a virgin is pure delusion.

As long as she didnt change partners like socks/was screwing half her city, I don't care.

being a volcel is a cuck. you have no choice but to date non-virgins. in fact, every normal guy is fine with dating non-virgins.
Nobody cares if I'm fine dating a used up foid or not, because as an incel I literaly have no say in the fucking process. But, if I had a say, I would choose a trad virgin wife ANYTIME over a promiscuous whore with a body count that is comparable to the holodomor death count.

Last edited:
What conversations did you have and what websites?
I'm get called fakecel for this, but fuck it. I know that if they were real life women they wouldn't have looked twice at me.

I met most of them on discord and meetme. The first girl was a typical hoe who was virtue signalling for the most part. She immediately turned the conversation into a sexual one after a few texts, but her responses were intermittent. We talked for a few days before I told her that I was a virgin, and when I did that the conversation kind of died. I don't know if the reason for that was the fact that I'm a virgin or something else. Though due to the timing I'm inclined to believe that it was the virgin thing.

The second one I met on some incel server (can't remember which one), and we hit it off because we had common interests. She never saw my face though. We talked for days about math, philosophy, and Nazism and eventually we got to sex where she went on about all the guys she's been with and how she got fucked in all kinds of public places. I then confessed that I was a virgin. Her initial response was "Uh..I see" (bear in mind, all that without seeing my face). After that she became cold and callous before she completely ghosted me. It's the same story with the others as well, but the conversations were shorter. Those were the only two girls who really talked with me for longer than 48h.
Imagine telling a woman that you're a virgin at age 30... Meanwhile she's had 20+ sexual partners. Fuck that. Better incel than cuck.
I'm 25 and it dries their pussy. Can't even begin to imagine how it feels like to be 30 and a virgin. Must be hell.