Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I am going to roidmaxxx and tattoomaxxx if my career plans go to shit

janoycresva

janoycresva

hey
-
I have certain career plans that prevent me from roidmaxxxing and tattoomaxxxing. However, if they don't work out for some reason, which would greatly upset me. I'd probably have nothing stopping me from running some crazy cycles and tattooing my entire body. Yes, it'd be degenerate, but I wouldn't really care. I actually thought my career plans could no longer come to fruition due to some issues I was having, at that time, I met with a tattoo artist for a full sleeve. Thank God they put me on a waiting list because those issues cleared up, if they didn't clear up, my impulsive self would have gotten those tattoos immediately. I just lost some money on the deposit, which is fine.

I think I have the knowledge in regards to training and dieting to be at IFBB pro caliber level. This is really all about running niche game and getting a bikini competitor girlfriend at one of those "plastic trophy for ruining your health" bodybuilding shows lol.

Sure. Or you'll just end up like all those other gymcels working out at 7pm on a Friday.

Sure. Or you'll just end up like all those other gymcels working out at 7pm on a Friday.

I've done that for the past 7 years, I don't think I'd ever go back to gymceling as a natural. I'm into endurance sports now because natty gymceling is absolutely pointless and boring as hell.

I've done that for the past 7 years, I don't think I'd ever go back to gymceling as a natural. I'm into endurance sports now because natty gymceling is absolutely pointless and boring as hell.
After going tot he gym for 7 years you didn't have a good body?

Natural lifting is a joke. You should roidmaxx at least for a couple years. It’s not going to kill you and if it doesn’t help you ascend or you don’t like it you can always go off.

I want to get on trt but can’t afford it right now. But it’s one of my goals for this year.

Even though I think that drugs & roids are for degenerates, I just hope you don't die like Zyzz did.

same. I just play basketball mainly and lift less often because lifting without steroids and expecting to make gains is extremely retarded.

What people think is "natural" is a guy who runs 2g test all year around

After going tot he gym for 7 years you didn't have a good body?
strictly talking from a physique perspective, i looked similar to this guy

that's after years and years of intelligent training and dieting.
Natural lifting is a joke. You should roidmaxx at least for a couple years. It’s not going to kill you and if it doesn’t help you ascend or you don’t like it you can always go off.

I want to get on trt but can’t afford it right now. But it’s one of my goals for this year.
that's what im thinking
same. I just play basketball mainly and lift less often because lifting without steroids and expecting to make gains is extremely retarded.

What people think is "natural" is a guy who runs 2g test all year around

Yeah haha, there's honestly not so much of a difference in physique between the natural guy who lifts six days a week and the natural guy who lifts twice a week. But there would be a huge difference between a roider who lifts once a week and a natural who lifts 6 days a week, tracks his macros, etc. It's just common sense and extremely time efficient to hop on roids if you're going to lift seriously (so much so that I personally believe it heavily out weighs any negative sides you'd get from gear use).

Last edited:
strictly talking from a physique perspective, i looked similar to this guy

View attachment 125714

that's after years and years of intelligent training and dieting.
Well those are good results. Did you just not feel big enough and that's why you want to try steroids? I would personally like to stay lean but just fit looking

Are ya going to do MMA and carry around some kendo sticks?

I never liked tattoos, seems stupid to me.

I never liked tattoos, seems stupid to me.
it is stupid but foids like them
Are ya going to do MMA and carry around some kendo sticks?
i hope not
Well those are good results. Did you just not feel big enough and that's why you want to try steroids? I would personally like to stay lean but just fit looking
for the amount of work i was doing, yeah I didn't think i was big enough

you will regret it and if you old know no poit