Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel I Am Going to Ascend in my 30s (read before calling me bluepilled)

• Thread starter Deleted member 43188
  • Start date
True, but when you said:

I thought you were like 5'4 or something, in which case you'd be giga-fucked. Thankfully there is still hope :whitepill:
Yeah, I think if i can go from 5'8 to 5'10.... that would be a lot better. OBviously being 6'3 would be the best but 5'10 is a lot better than 5'8. It's a bellcurve, and when you're slightly below average or average, a small difference yeilds exponentail returns.

daily reminder OP is a jew, BLM worshiping cuckold bluepiller who hangs out with rich chads and "wouldnt even look at a stacy if she was unvaccinated"

you dont belong here gtfo

As I mentioned, I've lurked a while before making my account. My threads will derive a lot from BlackPillPres in terms of using your 20s to wealthmax and then ascend in your 30s, only difference is that he wants hookers while I want non-hookers.

I will use my 20s to bulk up, go to the gym, I will become a Chad from the neck down.

I am using shoe lifts to boost my height. When you're short, a small height difference yields an exponential return

I will corporatemax by climbing the ladder of my consulting firm, using my free time to foster skills that will make me even more invaluable to the company.

I will wealthmax through valueinvesting, channelling my surplus wealth into undervalued securities.

Once I'm in my early 30s, I will PLASTIC SURGERY max and remove my ugliness. I will use my hard earned money to develop a better face.

Once I'm attractive, taller, bulked up, and rich.... there will be nothing stopping me from getting girls. I'm not just talking about finding a nice girl to settle with, I'm talking Stacies on my Yacht. This is what drives me. I'm actually getting so excited just thinking about this because I can't find any flaws. What is to stop me from ascending once I actually look good?

As we say, a "few millimeters of bone"... well, that can change with enough money.

I am a KISSLESS VIRGIN right now, but think about how great of a story it will be when I'm 38 with a bunch of hot young college girls on my Yacht and explaining in my vlog how i used to be a truecel.
You remind of me when I was young. I failed but I wish you luck.
However I dreamed of a bunch of young girls in my jacuzzi. Tiny difference.

only difference is that he wants hookers while I want non-hookers.
All the difference between us and you is in this very sentence.

You’re a validation chaser who needs the attention of women.

After decades of rotting you still want to be Chad (impossible btw chads are born not made)

You realized money is the only thing women will have sex with you for
and you’re still having this mental block that push you to try to win the affection of foid

Realize Money is the only reason women will fuck with him
Want non hooker:feelstastyman:

That's right. And he's a good man.

Who the fuck cares, this site is called incels.is, not racists.is - he definitely belongs here.
>join date
fuck off GrAY. And yes ur still a GrAY regardless of ur postmaxxing

Dogshit reply, my argument remains superior.
Faggots with reddit-tier arguments don't fit here. Go back to reddit faggot ur "argument" is just u trying to dicate rules for a forum u just joined fuck off retard

How is this nigger still not banned?

daily reminder OP is a jew, BLM worshiping cuckold bluepiller who hangs out with rich chads and "wouldnt even look at a stacy if she was unvaccinated"

you dont belong here gtfo

True, but when you said:

I thought you were like 5'4 or something, in which case you'd be giga-fucked. Thankfully there is still hope :whitepill:
Nah, it's completely over at that height. I'm 5'11 and I'm struggling everyday. :fuk:

congrats to you ,i am 5 feet 2 it's impossible for me to change .

hot young college girls on my Yacht
Sorry boyo, but these "hot young college girls" will be on Chad's Yacht devising schemes to get pregnant from his sperm while passing the kid as their respective boyfriends' (all whom were led to believe the girls are doing a group study together).

Your best shot is to hire prostitutes or "sugar babies" to worship your cock when you finally get to have money. Beware they'll often get pregnant from a Chad and try to pass the kid as yours so they get child support from you to finance their lifestyle, and pass their spawn as heirs to your empire.

The truth is: there is no "ascension". Genetic determinism is brutal.

You're either born a Chad; or you betabux your way through a foid's gooey hole; or you're an incel omega with zero pussy forever.

You can pay for your experiences with pussy when you're 38, bitter and jaded; but you'll never know what teenage love is like, you'll never feel at ease among people, and in society, and especially with foids, you'll always have a chip on your shoulder because your experiences were decades of rejection and mistreatment from the moment you were born until the present moment, meanwhile Chads got overwhelming social approval every second of his life, right after he exited the womb (good-looking babies get more attention and care than ugly babies).

Have you ever thought that whatever you do to yourself will not change who you are. They won’t like you in lifts. How would you even wear lifts on a yacht? What if you mess up sailing it and look like a prong? Crash into Chad’s yacht. Your yacht will sink and his will float. He’ll rescue the Stacies and you’ll be clinging to the floating wreckage.

Nobody cares about your retarded gatekeeping. I pointed out the fact that this site is for incels. You would have to be braindead to argue against that.
Ur a newfag GrAY u don't get to say who the site is for

based op. don't be lazy like niggas here. u can make it probably

Better be a GrAY than a retard with no arguments.
My argument is that bluepilled cucks don't belong here. Fuck off newfag this clearly isn't ur forum

How is this not my forum? You know nothing about me. Your replies scream insecurity, did you get bullied at school and now you are trying to compensate by doing a dick measuring contest on here to see who the biggest loser is between us two? Come on man, gimme a break.
:soy::soy:
I'll be curious if ur here a month from now