Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel I Am Going to Ascend in my 30s (read before calling me bluepilled)

• Thread starter Deleted member 43188
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 43188

As I mentioned, I've lurked a while before making my account. My threads will derive a lot from BlackPillPres in terms of using your 20s to wealthmax and then ascend in your 30s, only difference is that he wants hookers while I want non-hookers.

I will use my 20s to bulk up, go to the gym, I will become a Chad from the neck down.

I am using shoe lifts to boost my height. When you're short, a small height difference yields an exponential return

I will corporatemax by climbing the ladder of my consulting firm, using my free time to foster skills that will make me even more invaluable to the company.

I will wealthmax through valueinvesting, channelling my surplus wealth into undervalued securities.

Once I'm in my early 30s, I will PLASTIC SURGERY max and remove my ugliness. I will use my hard earned money to develop a better face.

Once I'm attractive, taller, bulked up, and rich.... there will be nothing stopping me from getting girls. I'm not just talking about finding a nice girl to settle with, I'm talking Stacies on my Yacht. This is what drives me. I'm actually getting so excited just thinking about this because I can't find any flaws. What is to stop me from ascending once I actually look good?

As we say, a "few millimeters of bone"... well, that can change with enough money.

I am a KISSLESS VIRGIN right now, but think about how great of a story it will be when I'm 38 with a bunch of hot young college girls on my Yacht and explaining in my vlog how i used to be a truecel.

daily reminder OP is a jew, BLM worshiping cuckold bluepiller who hangs out with rich chads and "wouldnt even look at a stacy if she was unvaccinated"

you dont belong here gtfo

As I mentioned, I've lurked a while before making my account. My threads will derive a lot from BlackPillPres in terms of using your 20s to wealthmax and then ascend in your 30s, only difference is that he wants hookers while I want non-hookers.

I will use my 20s to bulk up, go to the gym, I will become a Chad from the neck down.

I am using shoe lifts to boost my height. When you're short, a small height difference yields an exponential return

I will corporatemax by climbing the ladder of my consulting firm, using my free time to foster skills that will make me even more invaluable to the company.

I will wealthmax through valueinvesting, channelling my surplus wealth into undervalued securities.

Once I'm in my early 30s, I will PLASTIC SURGERY max and remove my ugliness. I will use my hard earned money to develop a better face.

Once I'm attractive, taller, bulked up, and rich.... there will be nothing stopping me from getting girls. I'm not just talking about finding a nice girl to settle with, I'm talking Stacies on my Yacht. This is what drives me. I'm actually getting so excited just thinking about this because I can't find any flaws. What is to stop me from ascending once I actually look good?

As we say, a "few millimeters of bone"... well, that can change with enough money.

I am a KISSLESS VIRGIN right now, but think about how great of a story it will be when I'm 38 with a bunch of hot young college girls on my Yacht and explaining in my vlog how i used to be a truecel.
How old are you right now?

well
good if u decided that, i mean to careermax and gymmax
what awaits u when ure 35-40 is same age roastie stinky beef flaps with 1000 body count and herpes that will have starfish sex with you every 2 weeks and only if you marry her while 6 months later she will already cheat on you with chad and file a divorce which will leave you raped
:feelsjuice:

strong coping mechanisms

well
what awaits u when ure 35-40 is same age roastie stinky beef flaps with 1000 body count and herpes that will have starfish sex with you every 2 weeks and only if you marry her while 6 months later she will already cheat on you with chad and file a divorce which will leave you raped
OP on suicidewatch :lul:

Mate, I don't usually take jerkyjocky seriously, but this is a little too hopeful, blue-pilled and cucked for me (and for the rest of the forum). Seriously you'll find your plans falling apart when you reach that age. But good luck I guess

daily reminder OP is a jew, BLM worshiping cuckold bluepiller who hangs out with rich chads and "wouldnt even look at a stacy if she was unvaccinated"

Where is the BLM post

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: :feelskek::feelskek:
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek::feelskek:

The laughing pepes were supposed to spell out cope
:feelskek:

inb4 @TorturedSoul dies on the operating table from anesthesia.

Ascending when I’m in my 30s is hardly any consolation. I want pussy now and I want young (18+ :soy:) pussy. I’m moneymaxzing too but I’m fucking hookers and plan on keep doing it

Good luck man :panties:

FR3-rxeXMAQC3p-.png

Yeah thats what I told to myself too ever since I joined this site :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Only one doubt: "How do you know how to do value investing?" How you know what really is worth to buy now and to sell later?!

Bro, please! The incels are incels. Nothing to do with his nationality. Brocels, no matter Jew, Eskimo, Lao or Dutch.

As I mentioned, I've lurked a while before making my account. My threads will derive a lot from BlackPillPres in terms of using your 20s
to wealthmax and then ascend in your 30s, only difference is that he wants hookers while I want non-hookers.

you'll be just another gymcel:redpill:

women dont care about muscles
and your bone structure wont change in your 20s
zoomers in 10ys will be even taller and noone will notice you
if it was YOUR consulting firm you wouldnt need to climb it and if you're waging for (((someone else))) even doing your absolute best you still won't get promoted, bad times for moneymaxxing:blackpill:
as if a moron like you knows how
you will live like a loser and never use the money
by the time you plan on spending inflation will have eaten a big % of your cash. The stock market will crash and you'll lose your investments...
too late to succeed socially
you've missed best years of your life and only mentally damaged roasties/single moms with loose smelly pussy await for you to betabuxx them

cope:smonk:

You definitely have more motivation than I do.

Delusional.

Your appearance matters for careermaxing.

Crabs in a bucket seething rn

Fucking a roastie is not ascension, past hs it is over

what if you get tired in between your journey and you give up? the lust for light surely fades, frend

you'll be just another gymcel:redpill:

women dont care about muscles
and your bone structure wont change in your 20s

zoomers in 10ys will be even taller and noone will notice you

if it was YOUR consulting firm you wouldnt need to climb it and if you're waging for (((someone else))) even doing your absolute best you still won't get promoted, bad times for moneymaxxing:blackpill:

as if a moron like you knows how
you will live like a loser and never use the money
by the time you plan on spending inflation will have eaten a big % of your cash. The stock market will crash and you'll lose your investments...

too late to succeed socially
you've missed best years of your life and only mentally damaged roasties/single moms with loose smelly pussy await for you to betabuxx them

cope:smonk:

So will inflation happen or will a stock crash happen.

Stock market crashes are inherently DEFLATIONARY.

Also... inflation makes you rich if you invest. Inflation means money is going TO ME....

And since when are the best years behind me? Why can't my 20s be the best?

Op have you deluded yourself to believe this cope?:feelshaha::feelshaha:

A little too delusional. Women get to have sex right now, meanwhile, you think it is perfectly fine waiting until your middle-aged years to ascend.

why even bother with all that shit lol

only self improve for YOU, not for some stupid bitch

Dont do height surgery pls

well
OP doesn't want hookers but every foid is p much a hooker at that age:feelskek:

Not reading novels but i'm never ascending,unless a rich giga Stacy approaches me and spends money and puts effort to impress me.

"How do you know how to do value investing?" How you know what really is worth to buy now and to sell later?

"How do you know how to do value investing?" How you know what really is worth to buy now and to sell later?
I judge how much cash and earnings it is bringing in and will bring in relative to its market price.

You don't belong on this forum you fucking fakecel.

Bro, you are completely delusional, the best you can hope for is hookers or a 30-year old used toilet (you will be lucky if she isn't a single mum).

Bro, you are completely delusional, the best you can hope for is hookers or a 30-year old used toilet (you will be lucky if she isn't a single mum).
I would gladly marry a 30 year old, volcel if not.

I just want to have someone to go to bed with and not be so lonely, plus i remember growing up, one of my friends mom was like 36 and i found her really hot.

Good luck with that.

If it's not a secret, please give me an example with some product. (I'm really interested in this because currently trying to trade with currencies and stocks.) By the way, your posts are impressing me and I do think about many points you're making. I'd like to comment some of them here and in other places (so, take it as a respect, I really think you're an intelligent man). Always wanted to have a friend like you (polite, high IQ man). Wish you all the best and don't get upset because of some bad comments here. I think you're a person of value.

If it's not a secret, please give me an example with some product. (I'm really interested in this because currently trying to trade with currencies and stocks.) By the way, your posts are impressing me and I do think about many points you're making. I'd like to comment some of them here and in other places (so, take it as a respect, I really think you're an intelligent man). Always wanted to have a friend like you (polite, high IQ man). Wish you all the best and don't get upset because of some bad comments here. I think you're a person of value.
Thank you, I always appreciate finding open minded people such as yourself. I must ask, what do you mean an "example" with some product? Are you talking about financial products? I'm just a bit unsure of the question.

I didn't know this term so a fast check showed that "Value investing is a strategy where investors aim to buy stocks, bonds, real estate, or other assets for less than they are worth" (https://www.forbes.com/advisor/investing/how-value-investing-works) and then I started to wonder how one knows what to buy (what will cost more in the future). Just imagined like you're buying some grains now and after a couple of months they're more expensive and you're reselling them again? Is it how it works? (I'm majored in Humanitarians so the Economics is still not so clear to me. But I'm learning.) Thank you!

I didn't know this term so a fast check showed that "Value investing is a strategy where investors aim to buy stocks, bonds, real estate, or other assets for less than they are worth" (https://www.forbes.com/advisor/investing/how-value-investing-works) and then I started to wonder how one knows what to buy (what will cost more in the future). Just imagined like you're buying some grains now and after a couple of months they're more expensive and you're reselling them again? Is it how it works? (I'm majored in Humanitarians so the Economics is still not so clear to me. But I'm learning.) Thank you!
Ohhhh.

You buy stocks that generate more cash relative to their price than the average stock. So a perfect example for me right now is Alphabet stock. I am buying stock in Google because I believe for every stock I buy of Google, I am being paid in earnings significantly more than if I just threw the money into some fund.

I've done the research on Google's financial statements, so I think it's a good buy, but there are other examples of undervalued securities.

OK, thanks! We'll keep in touch! Good luck with your current Canadian plans!

Not surprised. This sounds like something a bluepilled normie would say.

Daily reminder: Jewcels, blackcels, asiancels, we're all in the same boat and better to be good to each other.

I admire your drive to better yourself and improve. Don't let the faggots on this site tell you it's a waste of time, because even if it gets you zero pussy in the end you will be much happier, you'd have to be a retard to deny that.
How short are you by the way?
I'm 5'8 which could be worse but it's below what toilets want.

It is always the retards who quote BlackPillPres jfl remember that OP talked to god this week :smonk:

When the cope is too strong.gif