Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill I am going to adopt a 15 yo girl and IncelTears can't stop me. I can hear the frantic typing in of tips.fbi.gov right now. End fritzlphobia Now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Daddy, why do I have to wear this?"

"Shhhh! Shhh! Shhhh!"

JBGgh1d05t94b.jpg

How has no-one else here ever thought this up? It may not work but it's better than LDARing.
:what:

Good luck with the adoption

Guys, we're gonna get in trouble for this, just wait until the shit hits the fan.

Last edited:
I'd just like the glow in the darks watching this forum to know I do not condone pedophiles.

Face & LMS just likes attention. He is a windup artist.

Also, yes probably most incels have thought about this. Personally I've tried to think of every possible avenue for sexual success, even immoral ones. This used to be a recurring subject on /r9k/.

But like I said unless you enjoy the prospect of going to jail when she reports you it's not a good idea.

Any girl will inevitably become repulsed by you once she gets exposed to Chads. What do you think happens when she starts meeting Chads at school? Or makes her first Tinder account? Her revulsion to you by comparison will be a one way ticket to a lifetime in jail.

Last edited:
Also any girl will inevitably become repulsed by you once she gets exposed to Chads. What do you think happens when she starts meeting Chads at school? Or makes her first Tinder account? Her revulsion to you by comparison will be a one way ticket to a lifetime in jail.

True. That's why women from an early age need to be forced to stay at home and be prepared to be future wives for grown men.

Fuck imagine the daily heaven that subhuman dad experiences

Face & LMS just likes attention. He is a windup artist.

Also, yes probably most incels have thought about this. Personally I've tried to think of every possible avenue for sexual success, even immoral ones. This used to be a recurring subject on /r9k/.

But like I said unless you enjoy the prospect of going to jail when she reports you it's not a good idea.

Any girl will inevitably become repulsed by you once she gets exposed to Chads. What do you think happens when she starts meeting Chads at school? Or makes her first Tinder account? Her revulsion to you by comparison will be a one way ticket to a lifetime in jail.

I will show you in PMs something that will let you know just how serious I am. Do not repost it.

True. That's why women from an early age need to be forced to stay at home and be prepared to be future wives for grown men.

It can't be done. Nothing can be done. You're going to restrict them from having a cell phone or Internet now too? Any woman can make a Tinder account in 10 minutes and see how many Chads she can fuck.

Even if you restrict her until she becomes an adult, eventually she will move out and have her independence, and when she realizes she was forced to fuck a subhuman when she could have been fucking a Chad, that is where the fury and "pain" will come from, realizing she was deprived of this, and again, you are in jail.
I will show you in PMs something that will let you know just how serious I am. Do not repost it.

Well if you're serious, answer seriously how you think this is going to work.

1) If you force a girl to have sex with you, whether you are her guardian or not, it is still rape, and she can and will easily report you.
2) Therefore you will have to seduce her. If you can't seduce a random girl, I'm not sure why you think you can seduce a 15 year old that doesn't even know or like you and has a bad emotional streak.
3) At most you would get a few episodes of sex before her revulsion kicks in and she reports you.

If you're actually serious, you've completely lost it.

Last edited:
It can't be done. Nothing can be done. You're going to restrict them from having a cell phone or Internet now too? Any woman can make a Tinder account in 10 minutes and see how many Chads she can fuck.

Even if you restrict her until she becomes an adult, eventually she will move out and have her independence, and when she realizes she was forced to fuck a subhuman when she could have been fucking a Chad, that is where the fury and "pain" will come from, realizing she was deprived of this, and again, you are in jail.

This is why you run Fritzl game until she's 22, then kill her.

Sorry to be crude.

"Daddy, why do I have to wear this?"

"Shhhh! Shhh! Shhhh!"

JBGgh1d05t94b.jpg

How has no-one else here ever thought this up? It may not work but it's better than LDARing.
i think that girl is over 18

Holy shit :lul::lul::lul: you are the trolling master.

OR ARE YOU :feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsbaton::feelsbaton::feelsbaton::feelsbaton:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back