Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill I am going to adopt a 15 yo girl and IncelTears can't stop me. I can hear the frantic typing in of tips.fbi.gov right now. End fritzlphobia Now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Y
all memes aside, can you even adopt a freaking 15yo ?
uou can but it looks suspicious if a male try’s to adopt a girl . Where as a female can easily adopt both genders.
T
I know you're just joking but pretty sure a single man can't adopt. They already won't let you.
They can after doing a little research. Though it will be very difficult for a SINGLE MALE to adopt a GIRL . It looks suspicious sand no doubt do various background checks on you. If then if the agency can STILL decline your request. Even if your not a pedo it just won’t look good. Though not impossible.

On the site I'm on, you can adopt from 1 to 12 children (full on harem!), from 1 to 21 years old.

Just found a twofer!

I wonder how long it will take for new laws to be rushed through when the number of ugly men adopting prime JB skyrockets.
Which site are you looking at?
They can after doing a little research. Though it will be very difficult for a SINGLE MALE to adopt a GIRL . It looks suspicious sand no doubt do various background checks on you. If then if the agency can STILL decline your request. Even if your not a pedo it just won’t look good. Though not impossible.
I saw a shrink while bluepilled... it's over

BTW nice movie but I think The Crush is better
good book too. ill check out the crush. american beauty is another movie sort of in the same category thats pretty good.

Also @FACEandLMS I hope you succeed.

And again I´m so fucking sick of people calling people under 18 kids! Like in after a school shooting "They were just kids" no they were teenagers! A child is a person who hasn´t yet developed sexual feelings!

I don't think it matters if you're trying to adopt a boy or a girl. If you're a single man, they're going to assume you're either gay and want to fuck the boy in the pooper or hetero and want to fuck the girl any which way.

Pretty sure they'd want to speak to your "exes" to get a better sense of "what type of parent you'd be". Plus they'd probably do regular welfare checks on the child.

Keep in mind anyone seriously considering adoption that the only kids up for adoption tend to be ones that were taken away from their bio parents because their bio parents were drugged out degens. So you will be getting a genetic shitstorm.

I've thought about adopting for real, since I don't plan to pass my genes on. But in reality, adoption is just inheriting someone else's problems for life. It's rarely going to be a good idea.

good book too. ill check out the crush. american beauty is another movie sort of in the same category thats pretty good.
I haven´t read the book only watched the movies. I remember how jealous I was on the guy the first time I saw The Crush many years ago.

The mods probably won't want me to say.

BTW, I had an idea. Adopt a troubled boy - i.e. a boy who's a real shit, a potential arsonist, incelshooter AND a cute girl. Then after a month, see if you can get a refund on the boy and keep the girl. If you adopt one of each gender, then it will still look suspect but not as bad as adopting two foidlings.

I should probably do some charity work first so it looks like I like children.

Let's be honest F&LMS, your grasp on sanity was always tenuous at best. I wouldn't be particularly surprised if you ended up in jail for banging an adopted child. Though I always figured that more likely it would end for you with suicide than a jail cell.

I've thought about adopting for real, since I don't plan to pass my genes on. But in reality, adoption is just inheriting someone else's problems for life. It's rarely going to be a good idea.
Adopting for the purpose of being a parents is the most beta thing you can possible do. So you failed to pass on your genes and has to take care of another alphas cum stain. You are literally at the buttom with the women. If it were thousands of years ago you would be staying at home with the women while the men hunted. But adopting to get some is fucking awesome, I sure have read my fair share of stories about "parents" that has fucked their children for years.

Anyone ever get the feeling the FBI is here?

Adopting for the purpose of being a parents is the most beta thing you can possible do. So you failed to pass on your genes and has to take care of another alphas cum stain. You are literally at the buttom with the women. If it were thousands of years ago you would be staying at home with the women while the men hunted. But adopting to get some is fucking awesome, I sure have read my fair share of stories about "parents" that has fucked their children for years.

Low IQ. Nowadays, even guys who have consensual sex with girls >18 are at risk of being crucified months or years later if she decides she didn't like it. If you diddle a kid, you literally placed a guillotine above your head that could fall any time.

Only low inhib idiots who have no self control do this shit for real.

A rational person just hires a hooker or does sex tourism to a country where they can.

Like they would actually care enough about us.
Usually I would agree with you but we've been getting a lot of school shootings and the masses have dubbed these young men as incels. It's only a matter of time before the next shooter claims inceldom as his reason.

Women want us gone and they always get what they want.

Low IQ. Nowadays, even guys who have consensual sex with girls >18 are at risk of being crucified months or years later if she decides she didn't like it. If you diddle a kid, you literally placed a guillotine above your head that could fall any time.

Only low inhib idiots who have no self control do this shit for real.

A rational person just hires a hooker or does sex tourism to a country where they can.
Calm your tits, I didn´t say I wanted to, because I sure don´t I just think it´s awesome if OP does.

Calm your tits, I didn´t say I wanted to, because I sure don´t I just think it´s awesome if OP does.

Yeah I know.

But seriously, OP lives his life constantly one rejection or IOD away from the precipice.

I don't know how anyone can maintain such a high degree of outrage over incelibacy over so many years. At some point, doesn't a rational person just let go and let it be?

Usually I would agree with you but we've been getting a lot of school shootings and the masses have dubbed these young men as incels. It's only a matter of time before the next shooter claims inceldom as his reason.

Women want us gone and they always get what they want.
Well it's time for us to fight back, to conquer the society that has shunned us, to get revenge on those fuckers who have bullied and ostracised us.

For fuck sake these normie cunts are so stupid it pisses me off, the reason there are mass/school shootings is because an Incel feels rejected and isolated by society, yet normies refuse to accept to others for being different and call for more persecution believing it will solve the problem.

It won't be long until men who are virgins are hunted down and hung in the streets.

Yeah I know.

But seriously, OP lives his life constantly one rejection or IOD away from the precipice.

I don't know how anyone can maintain such a high degree of outrage over incelibacy over so many years. At some point, doesn't a rational person just let go and let it be?
I don´t think so, because it is truly an injustice to anyone not to be able to experience sex or love for that matter if that is what you want "for me it´s only sex" I often think of it as how easy and pain free for a girl to just have sex with an incel. It literally don´t hurt them at all. So what if they aren´t sexually attracted to us, it´s "just" sex. Think about the philosopher Jeremy Bentham´s theory of pleasure and pain, we would get a BILLION times more pleasure than she would pain so therefor it´s justified. The only "pain" she would feel is that she finds us ugly or even repulsive but it doesn´t hurt her otherwise it´s just a penis into her vagina. And all of these girls walking about could end so much pain and suffering just by letting a man have 5-10 minutes with her. But that isn´t a viable option so it is truly and injustice to men. I would like to say both genders if it was the case that girls couldn´t get laid, but they can. Only men are truly incels. Also saying letting it go is letting go of the most essential part of being alive and that goes for all species.

Well it's time for us to fight back, to conquer the society that has shunned us, to get revenge on those fuckers who have bullied and ostracised us.

For fuck sake these normie cunts are so stupid it pisses me off, the reason there are mass/school shootings is because an Incel feels rejected and isolated by society, yet normies refuse to accept to others for being different and call for more persecution believing it will solve the problem.

It won't be long until men who are virgins are hunted down and hung in the streets.
We have one-maybe two large shootings left before someone actually puts their foot down.

If the next faggot starts something I surely hope he makes it worth them hunting us down.

Edit: 116 guest? Good lord.

how is this not on cucktears yet?

If the Daddy-Daughter one made you a little more uncomfortable than the Mummy-Son one, then congratulations! You're a whiteknight mangina with double standards or a retarded useless-breathing femoid.
"Uncomfortable" is not the right word. More like "utterly full of jealousy". I would pay good money to kiss a girl like that..

We have one-maybe two large shootings left before someone actually puts their foot down.

If the next faggot starts something I surely hope he makes it worth them hunting us down.

Edit: 116 guest? Good lord.
I hope so too.

All shootings wouldn't have to happen if Normies learnt to accept us, if women just gave us a chance and not go for Chad, then all these massacre would of been avoided.

I hope so too.

All shootings wouldn't have to happen if Normies learnt to accept us, if women just gave us a chance and not go for Chad, then all these massacre would of been avoided.
The shootings were all done by chads, failed normies, people who had girlfriends, people who could have had girlfirends if they tried and settled, and people who had girls that liked them.

This is a joke.

The Goy father is peck kissing his 17yo child daughter on the lips? Oy vey! It's like another SHOAH!

We all know Chad junior's cock is what should be going on her mouth and not her father's lips. The poor girl is traumatized for life!

t. Doctor Schlomo Golberg, the renowned psychologist

Just look @ all these guests. LOLOLOLOL

I don´t think so, because it is truly an injustice to anyone not to be able to experience sex or love for that matter if that is what you want "for me it´s only sex" I often think of it as how easy and pain free for a girl to just have sex with an incel. It literally don´t hurt them at all. So what if they aren´t sexually attracted to us, it´s "just" sex. Think about the philosopher Jeremy Bentham´s theory of pleasure and pain, we would get a BILLION times more pleasure than she would pain so therefor it´s justified. The only "pain" she would feel is that she finds us ugly or even repulsive but it doesn´t hurt her otherwise it´s just a penis into her vagina. And all of these girls walking about could end so much pain and suffering just by letting a man have 5-10 minutes with her. But that isn´t a viable option so it is truly and injustice to men. I would like to say both genders if it was the case that girls couldn´t get laid, but they can. Only men are truly incels. Also saying letting it go is letting go of the most essential part of being alive and that goes for all species.

40% of millenials in Japan are virgins.
https://www.cnn.com/2016/09/20/asia/japanese-millennials-virgins/index.html

>30% of ethnics are now celibate in America.

So this is becoming the new norm. You don't see 40% of Japanese guys adopting children to fuck or going ER. They just go on with their lives.

When something's outside of your control, it's irrational to fixate on it and spend your entire life obsessing over it.

I know you're just joking but pretty sure a single man can't adopt. They already won't let you.
You can find another incel and pretend you're a gay couple so you can adopt the hot jb.

I don't think it matters if you're trying to adopt a boy or a girl. If you're a single man, they're going to assume you're either gay and want to fuck the boy in the pooper or hetero and want to fuck the girl any which way.

Pretty sure they'd want to speak to your "exes" to get a better sense of "what type of parent you'd be". Plus they'd probably do regular welfare checks on the child.

Keep in mind anyone seriously considering adoption that the only kids up for adoption tend to be ones that were taken away from their bio parents because their bio parents were drugged out degens. So you will be getting a genetic shitstorm.

I’ve read accounts of single men adopting both genders. I feel if u raise them when they are young and impressionable you can make a serious impact on who they are or will become. Your influence could either create another incel/normie/ or Stacie.

It might be easier to try it in a different country, then bring her when she turns 18.

Lmao 126 guests viewing this thread IT in full incognito today

The Goy father is peck kissing his 17yo child daughter on the lips? Oy vey! It's like another SHOAH!

We all know Chad junior's cock is what should be going on her mouth and not her father's lips. The poor girl is traumatized for life!

t. Doctor Schlomo Golberg, the renowned psychologist
DER EWIGE JUDE

When something's outside of your control, it's irrational to fixate on it and spend your entire life obsessing over it.
If we can't get it then no one else should. There are young men out there killing themselves and others because they aren't loved and instead of opening up normies want to close off all the doors then ponder why they're getting shot.

There is literally no excuse.

It might be easier to try it in a different country, then bring her when she turns 18.
I also thought of that also such as Filipino or Chinese immigrant child.Would be fairly easy to bring to the US.

The mods probably won't want me to say.

BTW, I had an idea. Adopt a troubled boy - i.e. a boy who's a real shit, a potential arsonist, incelshooter AND a cute girl. Then after a month, see if you can get a refund on the boy and keep the girl. If you adopt one of each gender, then it will still look suspect but not as bad as adopting two foidlings.

I should probably do some charity work first so it looks like I like children.
Adopting a problem child boy and a hot jb, so you can later ditch the boy to fuck the jb, seems like it would be a funny 80's movie and the main character would be Chevy chase.

Adopting a problem child boy and a hot jb, so you can later ditch the boy to fuck the jb, seems like it would be a funny 80's movie and the main character would be Chevy chase.
High IQ plan.

Damn last xmas I saw my sister quasi French kiss her 4 year old son. He actually wanted to make it last and she then said enough. Imagine a dude French kissing a little girl. Even on this website some "incels" would spend their own money to travel to the other side of the world to kill the guy. I don't get that kind of retarded vigilantism but yeah, it is what it is.

FROM QUORA

William Monday
, Father of 3 Children - Lifetime of Love

Answered Mar 6, 2017
Yes. I myself adopted 3 children as a single man. They were not infants though. And I wanted to ensure that they were not split up by the state/governing agency. They ranged in age from 8–14. It has been terrific.

62ij.jpg

Expert Reviewed
How to Adopt a Child As a Single Man

Three Methods:Getting StartedUnderstanding the ObstaclesAdopting a ChildCommunity Q&A

The twenty-first century has opened doors for single men to pursue adoption of a child. Despite the traditional definition of family being husband, wife, and children, adoption agencies are beginning to accept single men as a potential adoptive parent. Obstacles remain, but as more children of all ages need parents and as single parenting becomes more common, men are finding opportunities to become single adoptive dads. After all, it is better to have a single supportive father than to remain in an unstable, broken home that many orphaned children emerge from.

After this thread, I won't be talking about this adoption plan anymore because I don't want to jeapardize it. If you want to know how the process is going, once the ball starts rolling, I probably can't even tell you through PMs, since you might be an undercover agent.

A donor card is a card that you carry around with you that says that you wish for your organs to be used after you die. It's basically consent for your organs to be used if you die and can't give consent.

When I sent off for my donor card a few years ago (which arrived), because I was hoping I'd get hit by a bus, the paramedics would see my donor card and just decide to harvest my organs instead of saving me -- I was serious that time. I will leave it at that. I might not need my donor card anymore. Now it's stacey's "organ" that is on the line. Her reproductive organ.

I shouldn't make jokes like that anymore. I'm gonna be a father.

Just lol if you think they will let single, ethnic men adopt kids.

FROM QUORA

62ij.jpg

After this thread, I won't be talking about this adoption plan anymore because I don't want to jeapardize it. If you want to know how the process is going, once the ball starts rolling, I probably can't even tell you through PMs, since you might be an undercover agent.

A donor card is a card that you carry around with you that says that you wish for your organs to be used after you die. It's basically consent for your organs to be used if you die and can't give consent.

When I sent off for my donor card a few years ago (which arrived), because I was hoping I'd get hit by a bus, the paramedics would see my donor card and just decide to harvest my organs instead of saving me -- I was serious that time. I will leave it at that. I might not need my donor card anymore. Now it's stacey's "organ" that is on the line. Her reproductive organ.

I shouldn't make jokes like that anymore. I'm gonna be a father.
I'm not an agent. I know you're LARPING lol.

I'm not an agent. I know you're LARPING lol.

I'm glad that you think it's LARPing. I hope inceltears thinks this is a trolljob too. Anyway, I've said way too much already.

IT'S OVER FOR CURRYCELS

Congratz man

JBG5q0sc8j792.jpg

"Stacey. You haven't had your bath yet, you dirty little girl. Off with those clothes. Come on. Off! Off! Off! Attagirl. ...I'm feeling kinda dirty myself. Budge up. I'm gonna get in too"

JBG5q0sc8j792.jpg

"Stacey. You haven't had your bath yet, you dirty little girl. Off with those clothes. Come on. Off! Off! Off! Attagirl. ...I'm feeling kinda dirty myself. Budge up. I'm gonna get in too"
That "off off off" thing sounds very sexually pleasant and made by dick hard.

JBG5q0sc8j792.jpg

:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

Shit this is a good thread

Adopting for the purpose of being a parents is the most beta thing you can possible do. So you failed to pass on your genes and has to take care of another alphas cum stain. You are literally at the buttom with the women.

actually that is FAR below the women.
the women are actually successfully reproducing, passing their own genes on, and caring for their own children.
meanwhile the betacuck men are complete failures, genetic dead ends, who now have to provide care for the alphas children.

"Daddy, why do I have to wear this?"

"Shhhh! Shhh! Shhhh!"

JBGgh1d05t94b.jpg

How has no-one else here ever thought this up? It may not work but it's better than LDARing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back