Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I am glad to have found this forum!

As this thread says, I am really glad to be a part of this forum during the couple of previous months, but I considered myself close to incel mindset for quite a few years now. Since I am 28 years old, ugly white incel, I know that it is now over for me simply because it never truly began. Never had a relationship, never kissed a girl on the lips etc. I guess I swallowed blackpill at the end of my high-school when a girl rejected me and said "we could still be friends".

I hate my life because I feel so inadequate. I did majored both in philosophy and history at the university because that is what trully interested me and currently doing third year of PhD in modern and contemporary history. Still, I seriously considered roping, but not while my parents and older brother are alive because I don't want to cause them further misery. My older brother is a Catholic priest so that means family legacy is resting on my shoulders (another disappointment for my parents who will most probably never experience having grandchildren). I do find some small joys of life (like playing with my dog) to be my somewhat useful coping mechanism, as I am getting older I just want it more to end my pitiful existence. This whole world is upside down and I am simply in the middle of it. Hopefully it will all end soon one way or another.

From this forum I do get a sense of camaraderie and that is why I consider even this forum somewhat of a coping mechanism, perhaps even the most successful one. I guess I am just grateful to be a part of this community with my fellow brocels. Even though our individual situations might be different, we all do share same characteristics in the end, so having the only community that can understand my struggles I consider to be a beam of light in this universe of complete darkness.
Welcome brocel.

never began for balkancels. It's brutal first of all living here and second of all not having any source of happiness.
this is true unfortunately, perhaps that's why blackpill is much more obvious at an early age here

never began for balkancels. It's brutal first of all living here and second of all not having any source of happiness.
I have not been to the Balkans, but I have heard from some people that it is hell on earth there.

I have not been to the Balkans, but I have heard from some people that it is hell on earth there.
Perhaps it is rougher in economical terms, but in Croatia level od degeneracy is significantly lower than in Western countries, such as USA

Perhaps it is rougher in economical terms, but in Croatia level od degeneracy is significantly lower than in Western countries, such as USA
Agreed. It seems to me that Croatia is the most advanced in that part of Europe.

Agreed. It seems to me that Croatia is the most advanced in that part of Europe.
It is, alongside Slovenia. Rest of the countries in southeastern Europe are pretty shit. Unfortuntely, that also means that Croatia is slowly but steadily catching up with Western degenerate ways

It is, alongside Slovenia. Rest of the countries in southeastern Europe are pretty shit. Unfortuntely, that also means that Croatia is slowly but steadily catching up with Western degenerate ways
Exactly. A major consequence of development is the loss of normal human relationships and the degeneration of society. As they say, it's a double-edged sword.

Hitler avi's always make me lol jfl