Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I am glad to have found this forum!

majkuvam1488

majkuvam1488

Self-banned
-
As this thread says, I am really glad to be a part of this forum during the couple of previous months, but I considered myself close to incel mindset for quite a few years now. Since I am 28 years old, ugly white incel, I know that it is now over for me simply because it never truly began. Never had a relationship, never kissed a girl on the lips etc. I guess I swallowed blackpill at the end of my high-school when a girl rejected me and said "we could still be friends".

I hate my life because I feel so inadequate. I did majored both in philosophy and history at the university because that is what trully interested me and currently doing third year of PhD in modern and contemporary history. Still, I seriously considered roping, but not while my parents and older brother are alive because I don't want to cause them further misery. My older brother is a Catholic priest so that means family legacy is resting on my shoulders (another disappointment for my parents who will most probably never experience having grandchildren). I do find some small joys of life (like playing with my dog) to be my somewhat useful coping mechanism, as I am getting older I just want it more to end my pitiful existence. This whole world is upside down and I am simply in the middle of it. Hopefully it will all end soon one way or another.

From this forum I do get a sense of camaraderie and that is why I consider even this forum somewhat of a coping mechanism, perhaps even the most successful one. I guess I am just grateful to be a part of this community with my fellow brocels. Even though our individual situations might be different, we all do share same characteristics in the end, so having the only community that can understand my struggles I consider to be a beam of light in this universe of complete darkness.

Where are you from?

how did learn about incels? do you remember? for me it was actually r/inceltears. i read that subreddit in high school and i immediately knew i fit right in here. lol.

welcome.

Welcome brother.

Indeed; this forum will tell you the truth about the reality of being an unattractive male, the ever present disadvantages of it in almost every facet of life, and how to perhaps deal with it, rather than simply gaslighting and deluding you about your situation and making you laughably try statistically proven to be useless techniques like changing your "personality", or even things like gymmaxxing when you realize the root behind lookism... :feelsclown:

Which is exactly why ITcucks and foids tell against it so hard, not wanting to perhaps deal with the truth, or have others discover it. :feelsjuice:

how did learn about incels? do you remember? for me it was actually r/inceltears. i read that subreddit in high school and i immediately knew i fit right in here. lol.

welcome.
I have lurked even during my high school years on 4chan, then gradually watching some videos how "nice guys finish last", but during past couple of months I watched a lot of bluepilled "documentaries" on incels on youtube and they mentioned some incels site, which really helped me to find my own way to here lol

I have lurked even during my high school years on 4chan, then gradually watching some videos how "nice guys finish last", but during past couple of months I watched a lot of bluepilled "documentaries" on incels on youtube and they mentioned some incels site, which really helped me to find my own way to here lol
yeaa lol we have a similar story then. i also watched youtube videos on "how to get girls to like you" and shit when i was a young teen.
soyfag bluepillers and IT really are our best "recruiters".

He sounds like one of those God fearing rural Republican types.

Croatia huh?
I actually don't like American politics because they don't have to offer anything to Europe besides liberalism (conservative liberalism = Republicans and left liberalism = Democrats). I am far more right to consider political options in the sphere of liberal democracy

Your studies were useless when you still resort to racist ideologies as coping mechanism for your own inadequacy.

As this thread says, I am really glad to be a part of this forum during the couple of previous months, but I considered myself close to incel mindset for quite a few years now. Since I am 28 years old, ugly white incel, I know that it is now over for me simply because it never truly began. Never had a relationship, never kissed a girl on the lips etc. I guess I swallowed blackpill at the end of my high-school when a girl rejected me and said "we could still be friends".

I hate my life because I feel so inadequate. I did majored both in philosophy and history at the university because that is what trully interested me and currently doing third year of PhD in modern and contemporary history. Still, I seriously considered roping, but not while my parents and older brother are alive because I don't want to cause them further misery. My older brother is a Catholic priest so that means family legacy is resting on my shoulders (another disappointment for my parents who will most probably never experience having grandchildren). I do find some small joys of life (like playing with my dog) to be my somewhat useful coping mechanism, as I am getting older I just want it more to end my pitiful existence. This whole world is upside down and I am simply in the middle of it. Hopefully it will all end soon one way or another.

From this forum I do get a sense of camaraderie and that is why I consider even this forum somewhat of a coping mechanism, perhaps even the most successful one. I guess I am just grateful to be a part of this community with my fellow brocels. Even though our individual situations might be different, we all do share same characteristics in the end, so having the only community that can understand my struggles I consider to be a beam of light in this universe of complete darkness.
Welcome here I sense you'll be a great beloved member on this forum. Loben Sie den großen Führer

Welcome fellow aryan white power

yeaa lol we have a similar story then. i also watched youtube videos on "how to get girls to like you" and shit when i was a young teen.
Amazing how they undermine themselves with their useless propaganda. I always despised redpill sites on reddit. For me, they are putting the pussy on the pedestal

Your studies were useless when you still resort to racist ideologies as coping mechanism for your own inadequacy.
Racism is not an ideology, it is a natural position of humanity to want people like you to flourish, without hate that may or may not come in the second stage of it. Tolerance is a tenet of a liberal ideology and it is indoctrinating millions of people around the world

Racism is not an ideology, it is a natural position of humanity to want people like you to flourish, without hate that may or may not come in the second stage of it. Tolerance is a tenet of a liberal ideology and it is indoctrinating millions of people around the world
Whatever lets you sleep at night, buddyboyo. Btw, I hate to break it to you but in NS times you would have been one of the first to be either euthanized due to your subhuman features or outright deported to the concentration camp as a so-called "Asozialer". When you decide to study right into unemployment, at least pay attention in the classes.

Whatever lets you sleep at night, buddyboyo. Btw, I hate to break it to you but in NS times you would have been one of the first to be either euthanized due to your subhuman features or outright deported to the concentration camp as a so-called "Asozialer". When you decide to study right into unemployment, at least pay attention in the classes.
I am neither homeless nor "autistic" to have been "Asozialer". I would actually flourish in NS times due to my high levels of productiveness at work, and talking about being T-4ed because of being ugly would make half of NS government dead. Low IQ Allied propaganda

Fuck off and your meme studies back to pol.

1BFCB631 B847 46DE 952E 4EDE590F076C