Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I am glad Europeans are racist because it is genociding them

ethniccel1

ethniccel1

Sir ethnic cel the 1st lord of landwhales, grannys
★★★★★
This post is not for the based Europeans. If you are based then ignore this post.

Reading books from the early 20th century up untill the 1980's is a real eye poner to the European mind, thats why I love those books. Read about whites talk about niggers, native Americans, ethnics, chinks.

The European truly has no respect at all for none whites and views them and their cultures as utter scum , inferior and sub human. But this is the tremenduosly beatiful aspect of the Europeans mind. Tell a European that his son been faggot is higher evolution and all kinds of hog wash and ego massage his mind by saying things like Islam is barbaric in how they treat women and he will then encourage his son to be extra faggot.

Long story short as we all know whites are dying out , their daughters refuse to breed white sons and instead breed negros, ethnics, muslims. We all hear JBW but that is mainly based on Thai, Philipino women. As a none Chad try getting a Japanaese wife and see if European skin helps, it wont go far at all.

The most striking evidence of the European arrogance is the refusal to accept that 9/11 was an inside and instead they blame ethnics. Even though the evidence is crystal clear that it was inside job.

Things like 9/11 were used as excuses to take away white Americans rights, now the state is even going for their guns and will soon has accomplished that.

I dont need to continue because any white can read up on what their future looks like for their race on any stormfront channel/site and all though those sites exadurate alot, most of the stuff is true.

Anyway I will close with the best part as a n example of the Europeans view of himself as superior. I remeber yearsago asking white men why they dont make more children with their white women. I was really genuine when asking and the whites replied that their women "are not baby producing factories but free women" something along those lings of bare footed and pregnant in the kitchen. At the time it shocked me as to how dumb and stupid it sounded but now years later I understand that the white low iq fool was told that rubbish he said to me by the media. The media obviously talked about Africans, muslims and the head scarf, Brazilians or some thing like and then the media told the white fool that his son getting fucked in the ass is superior race and his daughter having no children or breeding with blacks is the way of the superior race.

Now the West is dying. The darker races are rising

Allahu Akbar Allahu Akbar Allahu Akbar

View: https://www.bitchute.com/video/EthQICmo77d0/

Last edited:

To be fair I think it's hard to say how whites would feel or what they would think in the absence of all this propaganda.

I think all races view themselves as superior to some degree, or at least most do. It's just ego and I don't think it's necessarily a bad thing.

I guess the question really is where does this propaganda come from. Your perception of whites will surely be quite different depending on whether you think it comes simply from other whites or from an outside group.

To be fair I think it's hard to say how whites would feel or what they would think in the absence of all this propaganda.

I think all races view themselves as superior to some degree, or at least most do. It's just ego and I don't think it's necessarily a bad thing.

I guess the question really is where does this propaganda come from. Your perception of whites will surely be quite different depending on whether you think it comes simply from other whites or from an outside group.
I am reading books authored by Europeans before 1980. They are racist to the core. Try reading novels published before 1970 and see for yourself what I mean. The superiority complex is deeply engrained. But this is exactly what is destroying whites today. Things like WW2 totaly destroyed European power for example and it has been down hill since the 1800's for the white race. Funny thing which actually shocked me is the British for example portraying themselves as good liberal people but come to discover that Hitler learnt his ways from the British. Hitler compared to the British is like comparing a kindergarden sesame street childs play compared to the British menatlity. Read how the British thought of themselves and none whites and even themselves compared to other Europeans and see what I mean

Just read and I promise you will see whta I mean. Television is poison as I have come to discover. Try it and see for yourself.

When you first look at whites, especially NW Europeans, and especially from a European cultural perspective, then whites just seem unarguably superior to other ethnicities. Because of the wealth and accomplishments of the white race.

But when you learn a lot more about the white race and other races, you see that whites also have serious weaknesses. Some of the strengths also are double edged swords. Like being ethical and fair, which allows many things like working together in large organizations effectively, also means that the white race doesn't usually act with extreme brutality.

Good-looking men slay. Your average Abou Babubakar doesn't.

When you first look at whites, especially NW Europeans, and especially from a European cultural perspective, then whites just seem unarguably superior to other ethnicities. Because of the wealth and accomplishments of the white race.

But when you learn a lot more about the white race and other races, you see that whites also have serious weaknesses. Some of the strengths also are double edged swords. Like being ethical and fair, which allows many things like working together in large organizations effectively, also means that the white race doesn't usually act with extreme brutality.
As you said "doubled edged sword". You nailed it on the head in a few words summarizing exactly what I am trying to say.

Good-looking men slay. Your average Abou Babubakar doesn't.
Thats exactly why I said try getting a Japnese wfe as a an none Chad average white normie and see how far the European white skin gets you. It works wonders with midget ugly Thais and Philipinos but wont very far in Japan.

Chads/Tyrones slay every where on earth this is proven fact but sadly true Chads/Tyrones are rare and the exception I guess due the bell curve and shieeet.

I am reading books authored by Europeans before 1980. They are racist to the core. Try reading novels published before 1970 and see for yourself what I mean. The superiority complex is deeply engrained. But this is exactly what is destroying whites today. Things like WW2 totaly destroyed European power for example and it has been down hill since the 1800's for the white race. Funny thing which actually shocked me is the British for example portraying themselves as good liberal people but come to discover that Hitler learnt his ways from the British. Hitler compared to the British is like comparing a kindergarden sesame street childs play compared to the British menatlity. Read how the British thought of themselves and none whites and even themselves compared to other Europeans and see what I mean

Just read and I promise you will see whta I mean. Television is poison as I have come to discover. Try it and see for yourself.

Surely though it depends whether you think a superiority complex is bad, whether you think the propaganda is bad and who you think is spreading the propaganda.

Surely though it depends whether you think a superiority complex is bad, whether you think the propaganda is bad and who you think is spreading the propaganda.
Explain to me so that I understand. You saying stuff to me but I dont know what you know so how should I understand you? Bring literature for me to read so I can understand what you trying to tell me.

No matter who you are, don't ever be ashamed of who you are.

i don't think the whites that think women shouldn't be baby making machines are also the ones to hold racist views against non-whites.

Last edited:
the white race doesn't usually act with extreme brutality
iu

Not a single fucking word.

The title is retarded enough.

wtf are you on nigga? go outside

True. Many western countries already have as many non native births as the natives and we all know they need to keep importing labor to keep their current welfare system alive.
Tell a European that his son been faggot is higher evolution and all kinds of hog wash and ego massage his mind by saying things like Islam is barbaric in how they treat women and he will then encourage his son to be extra faggot.
I find it hilarious how so many "nationalist" Euros are fine with radical feminism and the LGBT community even though those are the people opening up the doors for migrants. I sometimes browse those euronationalist twitter threads for humor, and the amount of people who claim to be conservative but dislike ethnic migrants because they're not progressive is hilarious.

Inceldom discussion

I am glad that soon Europeans will have the same skin tone as us browns and blacks:feelsdevil::feelsdevil:

accurate post tbh. they are basically ruining themselves cause too racist to see that erhnis were right about keeping LGBTQIA and foids in check

such a shitskin delusion cope thread

white women are the most loyal to their own race

ethnic women all want white men

and birth rates are lower in east asia than europe

and obviously jbw works on all ethnic foids ur coping saying its just thai

this 5'4 white incel slays korean foids

such a shitskin delusion cope thread

white women are the most loyal to their own race

ethnic women all want white men

and birth rates are lower in east asia than europe

and obviously jbw works on all ethnic foids ur coping saying its just thai

this 5'4 white incel slays korean foids

ok

The irony is that whites are too stupid to realize that this is exactly what is their downfall. WHITE FRAGILITY. Just look at the mods on this forum.

The irony is that whites are too stupid to realize that this is exactly what is their downfall. WHITE FRAGILITY. Just look at the mods on this forum.

Whites have spent too long at the top and take everything for granted. They’ve forgotten living is competitive. They’ve forgotten how quickly they can lose everything. They’ve forgotten then can be on the bottom like everyone else.

They raise their sons to be effeminate losers and faggots, and then wonder why their daughters run off with niggers. Women want big, masculine men with veiny, uncut cocks that will fuck them like an animal. If white men won’t be that for them, niggers will do it for them.

taylors_lgnpr_custom-9059b6b843679139dea8df5babc31d478ebc1720-s1100-c50.jpg

>But look at my son Edward. I’ve raised him to be very meek and respectful.
>He’s circumcised just like the Jews want, he’s a feminist, and a vegan, and he’s not one of those meathead jocks that spends all day at the gym.
>It was hard raising him as a single mom, but he really got the best of both worlds. I even taught him how to knit.
>Don’t you want to marry my son, Stacey?

Sorry Lauren, Stacey’s too busy fucking big nigger thugs. At least you raised Edward to not be a toxically masculine male. I should say “raising” because that faggot is never leaving your basement.

Hungry Animation GIF by Rough Sketchz

I honestly can’t even blame white women for race mixing. The average white man is a fucking embarrassment. I wouldn’t marry them either.

Last edited:
Whites have spent too long at the top and take everything for granted. They’ve forgotten living is competitive. They’ve forgotten how quickly they can lose everything. They’ve forgotten then can be on the bottom like everyone else.

They raise their sons to be effeminate losers and faggots, and then wonder why their daughters run off with niggers. Women want big, masculine men with veiny, uncut cocks that will fuck them like an animal. If white men won’t be that for them, niggers will do it for them.

>He’s circumcised just like the Jews want, he’s a feminist, and a vegan, and he’s not one of those meathead jocks that spends all day at the gym.
>It was hard raising him as a single mom, but he really got the best of both worlds. I even taught him how to knit.

Sorry Lauren, Stacey’s too busy fucking big nigger thugs. At least you raised Edward to not be a toxically masculine male. I should say “raising” because that faggot is never leaving your basement.

I honestly can’t even blame white women for race mixing. The average white man is a fucking embarrassment. I wouldn’t marry them either.
Reported for racebait!

:soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:

This post is not for the based Europeans. If you are based then ignore this post.

Reading books from the early 20th century up untill the 1980's is a real eye poner to the European mind, thats why I love those books. Read about whites talk about niggers, native Americans, ethnics, chinks.

The European truly has no respect at all for none whites and views them and their cultures as utter scum , inferior and sub human. But this is the tremenduosly beatiful aspect of the Europeans mind. Tell a European that his son been faggot is higher evolution and all kinds of hog wash and ego massage his mind by saying things like Islam is barbaric in how they treat women and he will then encourage his son to be extra faggot.

Long story short as we all know whites are dying out , their daughters refuse to breed white sons and instead breed negros, ethnics, muslims. We all hear JBW but that is mainly based on Thai, Philipino women. As a none Chad try getting a Japanaese wife and see if European skin helps, it wont go far at all.

The most striking evidence of the European arrogance is the refusal to accept that 9/11 was an inside and instead they blame ethnics. Even though the evidence is crystal clear that it was inside job.

Things like 9/11 were used as excuses to take away white Americans rights, now the state is even going for their guns and will soon has accomplished that.

I dont need to continue because any white can read up on what their future looks like for their race on any stormfront channel/site and all though those sites exadurate alot, most of the stuff is true.

Anyway I will close with the best part as a n example of the Europeans view of himself as superior. I remeber yearsago asking white men why they dont make more children with their white women. I was really genuine when asking and the whites replied that their women "are not baby producing factories but free women" something along those lings of bare footed and pregnant in the kitchen. At the time it shocked me as to how dumb and stupid it sounded but now years later I understand that the white low iq fool was told that rubbish he said to me by the media. The media obviously talked about Africans, muslims and the head scarf, Brazilians or some thing like and then the media told the white fool that his son getting fucked in the ass is superior race and his daughter having no children or breeding with blacks is the way of the superior race.

Allahu Akbar Allahu Akbar Allahu Akbar

View: https://www.bitchute.com/video/EthQICmo77d0/

whites arent raysis retard nigger

Most Euros are racist, even if they pretend to like all the gay tranny shit that the govt pushes down on us. Can't erase 1000s of years of in-group preference :feelsthink:
exactly. its funny how all these non whites complain about muh white being raysis when there the exact same way.

u sound like a kike dumbspeak fucker. "viewing yourself as superior and being a nationalist will destroy u." if the avg white didnt like non whites and was soooooooo raysis then why do they vote to let in non whites in whordes, call death on u when u say a single word (nigger) and vote to give non whites a shit ton of money. also what books are u readying and who are the authors because that isnt a good representation of what whites thought at that times or else u wouldnt be in a western naiton rn

As you said "doubled edged sword". You nailed it on the head in a few words summarizing exactly what I am trying to say.
so are u agreeing with him that whites are more ethical and fair?

True. Many western countries already have as many non native births as the natives and we all know they need to keep importing labor to keep their current welfare system alive.
ethnics wont do shit to keep the welfare system alive. if they cant even build a soyciety in there own home what makes u think theyll maintain another one
I find it hilarious how so many "nationalist" Euros are fine with radical feminism and the LGBT community even though those are the people opening up the doors for migrants. I sometimes browse those euronationalist twitter threads for humor, and the amount of people who claim to be conservative but dislike ethnic migrants because they're not progressive is hilarious.
can u show me where euro nationalist said that? i dont doubt u at all i just wanna see for myself

accurate post tbh. they are basically ruining themselves cause too racist to see that erhnis were right about keeping LGBTQIA and foids in check
most white men knew that womyn and fags should be kept away from shit. but decades of indoctrination changed that. if shitskins went under the same indoctrination for decades then the would believe that crap too. just look at how many shitskins believe in islam just because they and there parents were indoctrination into it

im surprised u niggers even know how to work a keyboard. literal monkeys are more intelligent then u

womyn shouldnt have any choice in who they marry. funny how quick u shitskins turn from islam to marxism

u sound like a kike dumbspeak fucker. "viewing yourself as superior and being a nationalist will destroy u." if the avg white didnt like non whites and was soooooooo raysis then why do they vote to let in non whites in whordes, call death on u when u say a single word (nigger) and vote to give non whites a shit ton of money. also what books are u readying and who are the authors because that isnt a good representation of what whites thought at that times or else u wouldnt be in a western naiton rn
Lol look at you accusing me of been a Kike yet you have the DDR flag as your avi. Communism was and is a Kike philosophy and political system.
All the majot players in establishing Soviet Communism were almost all 100% Kikes or their Zionist sympathisers or married to jews.

You are the biggest Kike lover here

I think all races view themselves as superior to some degree
Not true. Plenty of races are pretty humble. Japs worship mayos. Several black tribes formed cargo cults around white explorers when they landed on their shores. White supremacy is not unique, but it is also not the standard.

Gotta give it to OP for making a low inhib thread.