Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I am glad Europeans are racist because it is genociding them

Most of the in the world racist countries are in the Middle-East.

Whites can't survive a racist competition against nonwhites.

womyn shouldnt have any choice in who they marry. funny how quick u shitskins turn from islam to marxism
Lol look at you accusing me of been a Kike yet you have the DDR flag as your avi. Communism was and is a Kike philosophy and political system.
All the majot players in establishing Soviet Communism were almost all 100% Kikes or their Zionist sympathisers or married to jews.

You are the biggest Kike lover here
Communism is good, guys, chill.

This post is not for the based Europeans. If you are based then ignore this post.

Reading books from the early 20th century up untill the 1980's is a real eye poner to the European mind, thats why I love those books. Read about whites talk about niggers, native Americans, ethnics, chinks.

The European truly has no respect at all for none whites and views them and their cultures as utter scum , inferior and sub human. But this is the tremenduosly beatiful aspect of the Europeans mind. Tell a European that his son been faggot is higher evolution and all kinds of hog wash and ego massage his mind by saying things like Islam is barbaric in how they treat women and he will then encourage his son to be extra faggot.

Long story short as we all know whites are dying out , their daughters refuse to breed white sons and instead breed negros, ethnics, muslims. We all hear JBW but that is mainly based on Thai, Philipino women. As a none Chad try getting a Japanaese wife and see if European skin helps, it wont go far at all.

The most striking evidence of the European arrogance is the refusal to accept that 9/11 was an inside and instead they blame ethnics. Even though the evidence is crystal clear that it was inside job.

Things like 9/11 were used as excuses to take away white Americans rights, now the state is even going for their guns and will soon has accomplished that.

I dont need to continue because any white can read up on what their future looks like for their race on any stormfront channel/site and all though those sites exadurate alot, most of the stuff is true.

Anyway I will close with the best part as a n example of the Europeans view of himself as superior. I remeber yearsago asking white men why they dont make more children with their white women. I was really genuine when asking and the whites replied that their women "are not baby producing factories but free women" something along those lings of bare footed and pregnant in the kitchen. At the time it shocked me as to how dumb and stupid it sounded but now years later I understand that the white low iq fool was told that rubbish he said to me by the media. The media obviously talked about Africans, muslims and the head scarf, Brazilians or some thing like and then the media told the white fool that his son getting fucked in the ass is superior race and his daughter having no children or breeding with blacks is the way of the superior race.

Now the West is dying. The darker races are rising

Allahu Akbar Allahu Akbar Allahu Akbar

View: https://www.bitchute.com/video/EthQICmo77d0/

dont put every european in one bottle. they are some like slavs which are strongly anti west and never conolionised other countries, But yes in my eyes the dark race is inferior they never gave some intelectual inputs in thir history.

Not true. Plenty of races are pretty humble. Japs worship mayos. Several black tribes formed cargo cults around white explorers when they landed on their shores. White supremacy is not unique, but it is also not the standard.

Hm. It's an interesting notion. That whites are unusually big-headed, lol

But if that was REALLY true then all this anti-white propaganda in the West at the moment would completely fail. Because everyone would be like me and think "Nah we're absolutely GREAT!"

I just have a bit of an ego. I apply that to myself in general not just my race. I think confidence is a good thing.

A huge percentage of whites though aren't like that though and will hate on their own race or say it doesn't even exist. That doesn't sound like "white supremacy" to me.

dont put every european in one bottle. they are some like slavs which are strongly anti west and never conolionised other countries, But yes in my eyes the dark race is inferior they never gave some intelectual inputs in thir history.
this is true in a certain narrow context. Bantu's never contributed anything or very little if at all to civilisation

this is true in a certain narrow context. Bantu's never contributed anything or very little if at all to civilisation
I cant remember any great black scientists tbh. Even arab or latin american? ethnics mostly have very basic insticnts like eating drinking and fucking. However they are sometimes great people to hang around.

I cant remember any great black scientists tbh. Even arab or latin american? ethnics mostly have very basic insticnts like eating drinking and fucking. However they are sometimes great people to hang around.
Nah they are there just in the West not mentioned or the discoverer is cited as a European but infact the European simply used what he learnt from non whites to patent a product and say he discovered it, example pharamceutical medicines . Examples below just for you read and watch and then you continue researching it if you want or just leave it up to you.

But still though you are correct in that the modern technology is mostly European because they had the resources for research and implementation at the time.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C8M4i9fvq1M

Nah they are there just in the West not mentioned or the discoverer is cited as a European but infact the European simply used what he learnt from non whites to patent a product and say he discovered it, example pharamceutical medicines . Examples below just for you read and watch and then you continue researching it if you want or just leave it up to you.

But still though you are correct in that the modern technology is mostly European because they had the resources for research and implementation at the time.

all hail to the exceptions ;)

all hail to the exceptions ;)
up to you dive deeper if you want, these are simply examples. I am not a teacher, you decide for yourself.

Lol look at you accusing me of been a Kike yet you have the DDR flag as your avi. Communism was and is a Kike philosophy and political system.
All the majot players in establishing Soviet Communism were almost all 100% Kikes or their Zionist sympathisers or married to jews.

You are the biggest Kike lover here
i have the ddr flag because i like the look of it. and i never said u are a kike. but u were speaking like on

up to you dive deeper if you want, these are simply examples. I am not a teacher, you decide for yourself.
bro im not here to look for a teacher. have other problems..

Hm. It's an interesting notion. That whites are unusually big-headed, lol

But if that was REALLY true then all this anti-white propaganda in the West at the moment would completely fail. Because everyone would be like me and think "Nah we're absolutely GREAT!"
I'm not arguing that whites are the most arrogant, or that whites are uniquely arrogant. I was dispelling the notion that it is true that all races see themselves as superior. It's not true. There are races whose culture is that of humility. In my opinion, whites aren't one of them.

Anti-white propaganda represents a trend that's only been around for a few years. You can't possibly use a mere decade of crying libs to disprove a millennium of a race feeling divinely ordained to conquer all nations on earth.

u sound like a kike dumbspeak fucker. "viewing yourself as superior and being a nationalist will destroy u." if the avg white didnt like non whites and was soooooooo raysis then why do they vote to let in non whites in whordes, call death on u when u say a single word (nigger) and vote to give non whites a shit ton of money. also what books are u readying and who are the authors because that isnt a good representation of what whites thought at that times or else u wouldnt be in a western naiton rn
Start with "wilbur Smith" because his books are fun adventure stuff then come back and I will tell you more authors

womyn shouldnt have any choice in who they marry. funny how quick u shitskins turn from islam to marxism
I’m white, retard. You’re coping if you think the average Western white man isn’t a pathetic soyboy loser that should be thrown in a woodchipper.

A bunch of fat, circumcised, low test male feminists.

Problem Husband GIF by BabylonBee

They need to be castrated for the good of the race.

I’m white, retard. You’re coping if you think the average Western white man isn’t a pathetic soyboy loser that should be thrown in a woodchipper.

based white

you should join in Islam and breed your white women making 5-20 babies

I'm not arguing that whites are the most arrogant, or that whites are uniquely arrogant. I was dispelling the notion that it is true that all races see themselves as superior. It's not true. There are races whose culture is that of humility. In my opinion, whites aren't one of them.

Anti-white propaganda represents a trend that's only been around for a few years. You can't possibly use a mere decade of crying libs to disprove a millennium of a race feeling divinely ordained to conquer all nations on earth.

So you think whites will overcome this anti-white stuff eventually?

I think some of our ethnicities might.

So you think whites will overcome this anti-white stuff eventually?

I think some of our ethnicities might.
Yes, I feel like whites and middle easterners, and jews are the proudest races on earth. Arabs have fallen from their glory and they still think they are superior.

based white

you should join in Islam and breed your white women making 5-20 babies
>Islam
No thanks. I don’t need another dick cutting sandnigger religion.

Start with "wilbur Smith" because his books are fun adventure stuff then come back and I will tell you more authors

whered u get ur pfp from?

i agree that the avg white male is a faggot trust me my father is one of them. im just saying that womyn shouldnt have 100% control over who they marry.

Yes, I feel like whites and middle easterners, and jews are the proudest races on earth. Arabs have fallen from their glory and they still think they are superior.
lol maybe a small minority of whites will overcome it.

I think blacks are pretty proud too tbh. Even Mexicans and at least some east Asian cultures.

I agree it's not every race, but I do think it's relatively common.

And there's nothing WRONG with being proud or confident in your race. I see it as a good trait, not bad.

such a shitskin delusion cope thread
Dude, if you know anything about me, you know how much of a white worshipper I am, but I think you are coping bad here.
white women are the most loyal to their own race
This cope doesn't matter when they're still mixing with non-whites and letting them into white countries
ethnic women all want white men
So they're still racemixing ultimatley at the end of the day? lol the amount of white men I've seen on tiktok with BLACK wives is crazy
and birth rates are lower in east asia than europe
Doesn't matter when European countries are being overrun by non-whited
and obviously jbw works on all ethnic foids ur coping saying its just thai
How is that a positive thing if it STILL leads to a white bloodline being mixed? Someone being half-Indian suddenly doesn't matter if the dad is white?
this 5'4 white incel slays korean foids
Even Indian men are able to slay asian pussy. The most common international marriage in China is between Indian men and Chinese women
Most of the in the world racist countries are in the Middle-East.

Whites can't survive a racist competition against nonwhites.
The reason Middle Easterners are the most racist is because we are barely white enough to become aware of the blessing of being white, yet still brown, so we compensate and attempt to preserve that some bit of whiteness in us by ruthlessly rejecting people darker than us

there's nothing WRONG with being proud or confident in your race.
There definitley is if your race is a failure

probably because they are the best 3 races

Hm, I dunno. You won't improve without a bit of confidence and belief in yourself.
Nah, if someone is African, Indian, Indonesian, they have nothing to be proud of tbh

why do Indonesians have nothing to be proud of?
They are worst versions of chinks, browner, shorter, lower IQ, and have just been conquered by Japs, Chinese, Koreans, Arabs, Dutch, Spanish, etc

They are worst versions of chinks, browner, shorter, lower IQ, and have just been conquered by Japs, Chinese, Koreans, Arabs, Dutch, Spanish, etc
I was curious because I worked with a Indonesian women and she told me she will never date an Indonesian man. She only dates low tier European men from what I saw and what she told me.

Btw Indonesian women are some of the ugliest women I have seen from Asia. I dont know if it just me that observed this, but anyway what ever

totaly brutal getting conqoured by everybody same like Bantus

such a shitskin delusion cope thread
Pretty much:feelshaha:. Like half of the threads on this forum are JBW ones, and suddenly a thread like this appears out of nowhere:feelskek:. Pretty funny tbh.

white women are the most loyal to their own race
ethnic women all want white men
Exactly:feelskek:.

PST_2017.05.15.intermarriage-01-09.png

90% or so of American white women marry within their race, meanwhile ethnics here are coping with delusions of white women mass breeding with ethnics:feelskek:.

and birth rates are lower in east asia than europe
True, but tbh, talking about any other birth rate difference than the one between Africa and the rest of the world is just delusional cope.

Fertility%2BRates%2Bin%2Bthe%2BWorld.png

Outside of Africa, there's basically no place not teetering on the edge of replacement level fertility, at best. Even countries like Mexico and India are already below replacement level fertility, lol.

Honestly, I wouldn't be surprised if Europe ended up with higher fertility rate than everything outside of Africa in some 20-30 years from now. They're just ahead of the curve. While Europeans already saw their birthrates collapse, they are currently in the phase of bouncing back up and seeing their birthrates slowly recovering.

DlSC4y1W0AAJ7pu.jpg:large

Meanwhile, ethnic countries are still experiencing the demographic plunge white countries already have behind them, with no signs of stopping anytime soon. In addition to East Asia being a demographic nightmare, urban India, for example, already has birthrates similar to, if not worse than the West, and that's going to spread to the rest of the country as they urbanize and modernize further, with there also not being any reason to believe that it won't fall even further. And that's pretty much the case for other such countries as well. Urban birthrates are Western-tier shit, they are the future of those countries as they modernize and develop further and they almost certainly are only going to fall even further.

accurate post tbh. they are basically ruining themselves cause too racist to see that erhnis were right about keeping LGBTQIA and foids in check
Ethnics might've been right about LGBTQIA and foids a couple of decades ago, but now, the disease had already spread among them as well.

Youths%27_Support_for_Safe_and_Legal_Abortion_%28Varkey_2016%29.png

Youths%27_Views_on_Same-sex_Marriage_%282016%29.png

Youths%27_Views_on_Legal_Migration.png

Compare the first two graphs especially with the fertility rate map I posted above, counting Nigeria as a representative of Africa in general:feelskek:. Quite funny results, aren't they:feelshaha:? Almost like there was a pattern:feelswhere::feelskek:.

Last edited:
You are deluded if you think that when whites die out that there won't be some dominant race on the planet. It's not like everyone will just get along. You will just be ruled by Asians instead of whites. Actually, you will probably just continue to be ruled by semites, because whites don't actually run the world.

Pretty much:feelshaha:. Like half of the threads on this forum are JBW ones, and suddenly a thread like this appears out of nowhere:feelskek:. Pretty funny tbh.

Exactly:feelskek:.

PST_2017.05.15.intermarriage-01-09.png

90% or so of American white women marry within their race, meanwhile ethnics here are coping with delusions of white women mass breeding with ethnics:feelskek:.

True, but tbh, talking about any other birth rate difference than the one between Africa and the rest of the world is just delusional cope.

Fertility%2BRates%2Bin%2Bthe%2BWorld.png

Outside of Africa, there's basically no place not teetering on the edge of replacement level fertility, at best. Even countries like Mexico and India are already below replacement level fertility, lol.

Honestly, I wouldn't be surprised if Europe ended up with higher fertility rate than everything outside of Africa in some 20-30 years from now. They're just ahead of the curve. While Europeans already saw their birthrates collapse, they are currently in the phase of bouncing back up and seeing their birthrates slowly recovering.

DlSC4y1W0AAJ7pu.jpg:large

Meanwhile, ethnic countries are still experiencing the demographic plunge white countries already have behind them, with no signs of stopping anytime soon. In addition to East Asia being a demographic nightmare, urban India, for example, already has birthrates similar to, if not worse than the West, and that's going to spread to the rest of the country as they urbanize and modernize further, with there also not being any reason to believe that it won't fall even further. And that's pretty much the case for other such countries as well. Urban birthrates are Western-tier shit, they are the future of those countries as they modernize and develop further and they almost certainly are only going to fall even further.

Ethnics might've been right about LGBTQIA and foids a couple of decades ago, but now, the disease had already spread among them as well.

Youths%27_Support_for_Safe_and_Legal_Abortion_%28Varkey_2016%29.png

Youths%27_Views_on_Same-sex_Marriage_%282016%29.png

Youths%27_Views_on_Legal_Migration.png

Compare the first two graphs especially with the fertility rate map I posted above, counting Nigeria as a representative of Africa in general:feelskek:. Quite funny results, aren't they:feelshaha:? Almost like there was a pattern:feelswhere::feelskek:.
based user. the shitskin cope on this forum is hilarious

Don't white lions with blue eyes come from regular melinated lions? How does reproduction destroy genes?

Nah, if someone is African, Indian, Indonesian, they have nothing to be proud of tbh

I think with blacks their shameless, apparently neverending egotism is something to be proud of in and of itself.

They could literally be living in dung and they would believe they're the best race and they deserve everything and other races are just evil.

I can't help but have a certain respect for that unwavering confidence.

White women wants white men. Just search for your closest white women celebrity and see how many black men they are dating right now.

i don't think the whites that think women shouldn't be baby making machines are also the ones to hold racist views against non-whites.
Pretty much this.
Most young Europeans hate their countries and ethnicities.

I'm not racist but the fact I'm seeing less and less whites in whiteland slightly irritates me

Nothing wrong with not looking like poo or chocholate

I think with blacks their shameless, apparently neverending egotism is something to be proud of in and of itself.

They could literally be living in dung and they would believe they're the best race and they deserve everything and other races are just evil.

its not confidence. they generally believe that shit because of how stupid they are/

Yeah & I don't fit in with the average Euro mindset as I see Jews & Muslims are really 2 sides of the same coin, you're both poison to the world seeking to subjugate or replace.

Both Abrahamic religions, a Mormon to a Catholic.

So many ppl sleeping on what comes next.

Liberal whites are the most racist, they just pretend to like minorities to virtue signal and get their votes.

I am reading books authored by Europeans before 1980. They are racist to the core. Try reading novels published before 1970 and see for yourself what I mean. The superiority complex is deeply engrained. But this is exactly what is destroying whites today. Things like WW2 totaly destroyed European power for example and it has been down hill since the 1800's for the white race. Funny thing which actually shocked me is the British for example portraying themselves as good liberal people but come to discover that Hitler learnt his ways from the British. Hitler compared to the British is like comparing a kindergarden sesame street childs play compared to the British menatlity. Read how the British thought of themselves and none whites and even themselves compared to other Europeans and see what I mean

Just read and I promise you will see whta I mean. Television is poison as I have come to discover. Try it and see for yourself.
Scientific_racism_irish.jpg

That guy is the typical leftist who wants to infiltrate Islam with queer feminism.

That's because most blacks realize something that soulless demonic materialistic peoples (white and asians etc) do not, which is that there is more to a person's value than their immediate surroundings or socioeconomic status.

But there are plenty of corrupted elements among blacks who buy into society's scam and think otherwise

That's because most blacks realize something that soulless demonic materialistic peoples (white and asians) do not, which is that there is more to a person's value than their immediate surroundings or socioeconomic status.

But there are plenty of corrupted elements among blacks who buy into society's scam and think otherwise

So blacks don't do badly because of low IQ or anything like that, but out of protest? They are so above materialism that they don't try to acquire wealth or even better their education?

... what about all the robberies though?