Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I AM FUCKING DONE

• Thread starter blackerthancoal
  • Start date
blackerthancoal

blackerthancoal

Banned
-
A childhood friends of mines brought up an embarrassing story in front of some of my peers in the hallway I live in that my pants got pulled down in public. Several girls at this gathering where it happened asked "where is it?" referring to my penis. I'm so fucked now

Loe effort larp.

if this is true, cut ties with him

laugh it up, don't be a mentalcel it's just a story that happened if you look embarrassed they will always make fun of you by it.

cut ties with him
Cucc

Loe effort larp.
Larp so hard motherfuckers wanna fine me/
But first niggas gotta find me
What's $50,000 grant to a nigga like me, can you please remind me

I'm joking by the way

A childhood friends of mines brought up an embarrassing story in front of some of my peers in the hallway I live in that my pants got pulled down in public. Several girls at this gathering where it happened asked "where is it?" referring to my penis. I'm so fucked now
Wait so you got your pants pulled in front of those girls and the girls couldnt see your dick or what? Cope or rope tbh
Yo u better watch out, he can chop you up with his swords :soy:

A belt is a great detERant for situations like these

I have a literally micropenis (an inch at the very most) and word got around my class from being in the showers after P.E. The class bully tried to pull my trousers down in front of everyone, and I stabbed him in the eye with a compass.

If your gonna be an incel (especially with a micropenis), be one tough, mean, motherfucking bastard of an incel. That way nobody fucks with you.

Larp so hard motherfuckers wanna fine me/
But first niggas gotta find me
What's $50,000 grant to a nigga like me, can you please remind me

I'm joking by the way
Lol, first niggas gotta find me - meek babyD