Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I am fucking done - goodbye, brocels.

• Thread starter Deleted member 33216
  • Start date
Genetic is a prison, r.i.p brocel.

Holy brutal.

I agreed with OP politically and seemed like a cool dude, fuark. It=over. Society is a tablesaw cutting up a piece of wood and we are on the end that gets thrown into the trash.

if op roped it’s his duty to haunt the rothschildren and Soros until the end of time. He can also haunt me too I’d be cool with that.

Successful Suicide happens a lot for Men.. I find myself uncaring at the end of the day. Nobody ever cared about me at the end of the day so I find it hard to really feel any loss. It's sad but.. I still can't feel.

women probably want 50% of men dead.

when you die these people are going to use your death to virtue signal how they loved you, cared for you. (they obviously did not!) don't let them feel good about themselves.

that was impulsive of you to write this, you should comeback and give us an update.
This is actually a high IQ reason not to rope. Even after your death people that recently messed with you will still use you for their own gain.
They probably are celebrating it, but are being subtle about it. They are probably happy that a “misogynistic, sexist, and hateful” incel is dead as of now.
There's an easy way to avoid that, don't make goodbye threads announcing your planned suicide.

You're free from this hell now brocel, you fought well. May you rest in peace

Why is me being quite new to the forum matter in this context? I’m just asking as to why you called him a weirdo. I mean, it’s the guys literal suicide note. Thats a bit wrong to say imo
It doesn't, It's just another piece of shit heartless edgelord

He hasn't logged in since yesterday...:feelsbadman:

If serious, rest well. I hope you find peace in the void.

A man writes his suicide and this is what a 15 year old responds. You need to be banned tbis is embarrassing
He is an embarrassment to youngcels everywhere

Looks like he did it, at least he's in peace now.

Hope you find peace.

Rest in peace. Life as an autistic incel is painful.

There's an easy way to avoid that, don't make goodbye threads announcing your planned suicide.
Blkpillpres spoke of this before, if this is what he wants to do let him, I understand life is quit shit. I relate to some of the things he talks about but I never understand what’s the point of announcing suicides. Whenever/if I rope I will simply stop posting.

The is no afterlife. God was only a societal construct. Cope or rope but don't hope.

It may be pointless to say anything because it may be too late but I was on the same boat as you, until I got used to being completely lonely. On the other hand I realised I have no control over my emotions and maybe in the future I won't be able to cope, just like you. I still have things I enjoy and I want to do some projects before I die despite no having free time at all, so that's the only reason I still decide to live.

It's fucking disgusting how there are so many bluepiller cucks browsing this thread though. We all know they lurk here for the sake of getting entertained and enjoy looking at posts like these.

Blkpillpres spoke of this before, if this is what he wants to do let him, I understand life is quit shit. I relate to some of the things he talks about but I never understand what’s the point of announcing suicides. Whenever/if I rope I will simply stop posting.
tbh imo this current domain has a limited amount of time anyway before it also gets the same fate as the co domain did. At this point all you can do is backup useful information in the situation that it's no longer there.

People here don't like unannounced hiatuses of members not posting or members deciding not to post at all but at the same time they don't like when members advertise that they're leaving because they think it's attention seeking. And it's hard to tell who requests a ban versus who ends up being banned by the mods for breaking the rules. Also a lot of people just stop posting because they ran out of things to say not necessarily because they roped. RageAgainstTDL might have been one of those people who just had nothing new to post ngl

I never thought I'd be writing these words, I never thought this moment would ever come. Yet, here I am writing my final words. As I child I couldn’t grasp why people committed suicide. It always struck me as strange that someone would want to die. To my childish brain, it wasn't conceivable that life could be horrible to the point where the one would rather die than stay alive. But, as a child, I had a magnificent life. I spent most of my days with my grandma, or at home playing video games and watching TV shows and movies. My life was prefect. I wish I could go back to those blissful times which are now nothing but a piece of memory. Back then, I didn't have to worry about how many women liked me, or about fitting in. Sadly, those days are nothing but a figment of my imagination now.

Life, if I could call it that, is getting worse by the minute. My loneliness is making me physically ill and is starting to interfere with my daily routine. Even going out, an activity that used to fill me with positive energy now only makes me feel more depressed and dejected. I feel so defeated walking all alone while everyone else is having fun. I feel like an outsider who’s only allowed to watch the world without taking part of it. It’s as if there’s a glass wall between me and the world.

For the entire time that I was out my eyes were fixed on the ground and my head was down, everyone around me came across as an NPC to me. They seemed to be living in their own world; a world filled with fun and enjoyment. I on the other hand, was stuck in a world devoid fun and filled with misery and despair. And even though I admire the beauty of the park I was in, I couldn’t help but think how lonely I felt when I saw people experiencing the exact same view but with someone by their side.

As ER used to say “a beautiful environment is the darkest hell if you have to experience it all alone”.

Later when I went home, I felt sick to my stomach, and I needed to vent. So I picked up my phone and recorded myself rant about some irrelevant shit. I listen to that recording at leat 4 times. After that, I broke down in tears. I started questioning my existence on this planet. It has been 25 years so far, and in those years I’ve experienced nothing but loneliness, misery, and depression. Why does it have to be that way I asked myself. I could not answer. I don’t know! It seems like I’m cursed. And you know what’s the worst part about it, I’m not a bad person. I’m a good catch, but no one sees it. My personality is merely a product of my environment. I started out innocent, as we all do. I’ve never hated or treated anyone unfairly. Alas, being kind is conflated with weakness in this world. And the sad part about this is that people around me simply don’t understand what I’m going through. They’re under the impression that all is going well for me. That’s I’m just having a “phase”. I tried venting to no avail. No one fucking listens. They just want to label me as crazy so they could get rid of me. Every time I see humans, I am reminded of how inadequate I am. Seeing humans only makes it clear to me that I’m different than them which means that I am forced to lead a lonely life devoid of pleasure and fun, all because I don’t fit in. My species has rejected me. They made it clear that they don’t want me. I feel like I’m being punished for a crime I did’t commit, but what’s the crime? Being different? Being ugly? Or is it something else? Well, whatever it is, I don’t care anymore. I’m done looking for reasons.

To be frank, I don’t see any difference between prison life and my current living situation. At least in prison there are inmates one could converse with. But here, I have no one other than myself. Still I’d rather be dead than locked up in a prison cell. Hanging out with myself all the time isn’t doing it for me anymore. It used to be fulfilling a few years ago, but it’s ceased to be effective. My sad reality haunts me like a stubborn ghost that refuses to leave an abandoned house. Even in my dreams I’m haunted by my inadequacy and loneliness. At this point, only suicide will put an end to this madness. I really don’t want to die, but if killing myself is what it takes to stop this excruciating pain, then so be it. I don’t give a shit about how my suicide will impact others, I’d be out of here. This world would not be of concern to me anymore. I don’t see any point in studying or advancing in life. It all seems pointless. I’m looking at at least 30 years of this insufferable hell. And that’s a chilling vision that I don’t want to even think about, let alone live.

Asking people for advice is useless as all I get from them is empty platitudes and empty promises that lead nowhere. I don’t want a positive platitude, I want a hug! No one has provided me with any real solution, and I couldn’t come up with one myself. Therefore, all I’m left with is suicide. The death of my brain will put an end to this; it’ll set me free, it’ll make MY pain go away. Sorry, but I can’t take this anymore! I cannot be helped (I've already my mind about this). Thinking that things will change is just a comforting lie that doesn’t do me — or my mental health — any favours. I’m tired of life. There’s only so much I can take before life becomes unbearable, before it becomes a living hell! And sadly, my life has morphed into a living hell! Mental issues are not that much of a problem if one has a support system he could fall back on. I’m not talking about therapy, therapy is useless. I’m talking about a companion or a confidant. Someone that loves me and has my back. The absence of love and support in my life have exacerbated my mental issues. My depression has spiralled out of control over the past few days, there’s nothing I can do to mitigate it.

Finally, I’d like to thank all over you for making my life less lonely. I hope all of you ascend and get what you want in life. I’m going to delete my account since I don’t want anyone having access to my shit when I’m dead. I’ll also swipe my computer clean. It was great ride. Goodbye.
:f:

tbh imo this current domain has a limited amount of time anyway before it also gets the same fate as the co domain did. At this point all you can do is backup useful information in the situation that it's no longer there.

People here don't like unannounced hiatuses of members not posting or members deciding not to post at all but at the same time they don't like when members advertise that they're leaving because they think it's attention seeking. And it's hard to tell who requests a ban versus who ends up being banned by the mods for breaking the rules. Also a lot of people just stop posting because they ran out of things to say not necessarily because they roped. RageAgainstTDL might have been one of those people who just had nothing new to post ngl
we need an .onion link for this site.

I'm starting to feel like the OP did. Losing any confidence I had, feeling low and defeated. The copes need to hold otherwise I may need to walk in front of a bus.

I've thought before that I may as well have been in prison the last few decades. Carrying on like feels like a punishment, like an open-world solitary confinement, where casual sex, relationships, a decent happy full life is off-limits!

How could I have missed this thread?

Fake, probably you found a girl and now theese groups are useless :feelsLSD:

Hope you come back bro, but for now take care

Fake, probably you found a girl and now theese groups are useless :feelsLSD:
i do agree tho.. but he was writting a wall of text wich i didnt even read so.. could be true.. who knows

Brutal, I always thought suicide was right since I was a child :feelsbadman::feelsbadman:

He's fucking dead lois

Some people on here are so unempathetic, I really hope it doesn't come to this for me too. If you're really gone then at least your pain is gone and you're up there with ER. Goodbye brocel.

Just like that time eren Yeager died and became a tree
Fuck fuck fuck nooo. Why the fuck did you have to write spoilers. I'm still not done with the anime you fuck. Fuuuuuuucckkk.

Fuck fuck fuck nooo. Why the fuck did you have to write spoilers. I'm still not done with the anime you fuck. Fuuuuuuucckkk.
That was a cutaway gag you inkwel

Been 3 months :fuk: truly an incel that will be missed

If you ever read this, I too dont have much to live for, but scientists and futurists have commented human level intelligence robowaifus or SAO level VR could be available in our life, which will include an ideal wife or girlfriend.

I am holding out for those, you could try it too. Imagine killing yourself and then ot turns out if you held out longer your problem would had been solved and maybe even live a life not even Chad has. Believe it or not meditation, prayer and faithmaxxing helps tremendously.