• We're currently using incels.is as a temporary domain. Read why here!

Experiment I think this forum needs a .onion link

Should this forum have a .onion link

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Zensfy

Zensfy

Youngcel | KHHV | Sub-5 | 5'9"
★★
11d 13h 27m
I have a feeling that normies are really zeroing in on us and are trying their best to get us off the internet so they keep reporting the main domain which was .co, which I think unfortunately lead to that domain behing temporarily taken down. I’m pretty sure it will eventually come back but I think that if this forum had a .onion link which we could access through the tor network that would be great, we wouldn’t even have to worry about it going down as long as there is no illegal activity on there. It would also mean that the amount of bluepillers and IT cucks that regularly visit our forum would be reduced significantly since they probably wouldn’t even bother using tor.

Not to forget to mention that the media is trying to portray the recent shooter who killed 8 people as an incel, which probably lead normies and sjws to try even harder to get our forum taken off the clearnet.
Even the reddit incel sub was taken down. (But it was unrelated to the shooting, I think)
As far as I know the only incel-related forums there are rn other than this forum is: incels .net, blackpill .club, and incels.win

Last edited:
Diocel

Diocel

A Soup for one, please.
★★★★★
224d 11h 37m
We would have had one if the mods weren't such lazy ass crackers.

Zensfy

Zensfy

★★
11d 13h 27m
We would have had one if the mods weren't such lazy ass crackers.
Bro I think it’s only the admin @SergeantIncel that can make a .onion link, not the mods.

Diocel

Diocel

A Soup for one, please.
★★★★★
224d 11h 37m
Bro I think it’s only the admin @SergeantIncel that can make a .onion link, not the mods.
Mods, admins, system admins, at the end of the day they all do it fir free.

proudweeb

proudweeb

crypto baron
★★★
6d 23h 56m
The govt tried to ban me from the incel forum, I downloaded TOR browser and got back in

Emba

Emba

secret Asian man
★★★★★
95d 15h 25m
The govt tried to ban me from the incel forum, I downloaded TOR browser and got back in

Hey NIGGER! Get the fuck off my car and finish mopping the bathrooms!

CheapCocaine

CheapCocaine

Defectivecel / KHHV / Autistcel / Genetic trash ™
★★★
13d 18h 15m
I have a feeling that normies are really zeroing in on us and are trying their best to get us off the internet so they keep reporting the main domain which was .co, which I think unfortunately lead to that domain behing temporarily taken down. I’m pretty sure it will eventually come back but I think that if this forum had a .onion link which we could access through the tor network that would be great, we wouldn’t even have to worry about it going down as long as there is no illegal activity on there. It would also mean that the amount of bluepillers and IT cucks that regularly visit our forum would be reduced significantly since they probably wouldn’t even bother using tor.

Not to forget to mention that the media is trying to portray the recent shooter who killed 8 people as an incel, which probably lead normies and sjws to try even harder to get our forum taken off the clearnet.
Even the reddit incel sub was taken down. (But it was unrelated to the shooting, I think)
As far as I know the only incel-related forums there are rn other than this forum is: incels .net, blackpill .club, and incels.win
I made a post about this, and it got around 20 votes voting “yes” . But, the problem is that you have to sign up to this site with your real i.p. And doesn’t using TOR with an account that you signed up with your real i.p deanonimyze you?

Zensfy

Zensfy

★★
11d 13h 27m
I made a post about this, and it got around 20 votes voting “yes” . But, the problem is that you have to sign up to this site with your real i.p. And doesn’t using TOR with an account that you signed up with your real i.p deanonimyze you?
Yea it does, tor works similar to a vpn, but a vpn only connects you to one location, while tor routes you to multiple different servers around the world to disquise your actual ip completely (i think)
But I think the admin or mods can figure a way out to make it so that people can register in a way that doesn't require their legitimate ip.

proudweeb

proudweeb

crypto baron
★★★
6d 23h 56m
Yea it does, tor works similar to a vpn, but a vpn only connects you to one location, while tor routes you to multiple different servers around the world to disquise your actual ip completely (i think)
But I think the admin or mods can figure a way out to make it so that people can register in a way that doesn't require their legitimate ip.

downside of tor is that it's slower than fuck

Darkleet

Darkleet

L337cel
5d 10h 29m
TOR is a legit honeypot

Capable_Onion

Capable_Onion

Hikikomori/Neet
★★★★★
253d 20h 13m
your personality

your personality

‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎
★★★★★
109d 10h 30m
sadboyo123

sadboyo123

Earthquake
★★
32d 4h 21m
I agree, I want one.

ordinaryotaku

ordinaryotaku

Make your local feminist eat pavement.
★★★★★
55d 15h 10m
At this point it's needed. Serge needs to start making daily archives of the site, and on the day it gets pulled, just get a .online link and not have to worry about any of this clearnet bullshit.

CheapCocaine

CheapCocaine

Defectivecel / KHHV / Autistcel / Genetic trash ™
★★★
13d 18h 15m
At this point it's needed. Serge needs to start making daily archives of the site, and on the day it gets pulled, just get a .online link and not have to worry about any of this clearnet bullshit.
You’re correct.

Klam

Klam

Greycel
3d 9h 8m
If this forum had an onion link, we wouldn't have to worry much about the site's domain getting pulled down. It would also make it nicer for people like me who access the forum over tor anyway. Considering how easy it is to set up and how there's no drawbacks to it, I really don't see why we shouldn't get it done right away.

The way things are I highly doubt the site owner is gonna actually implement it as it might make it harder to enforce people creating accounts from their actual address.

Either way, I hope this site gets an onion address soon.

Zensfy

Zensfy

★★
11d 13h 27m
Agreed:yes:
If this forum had an onion link, we wouldn't have to worry much about the site's domain getting pulled down. It would also make it nicer for people like me who access the forum over tor anyway. Considering how easy it is to set up and how there's no drawbacks to it, I really don't see why we shouldn't get it done right away.

The way things are I highly doubt the site owner is gonna actually implement it as it might make it harder to enforce people creating accounts from their actual address.

Either way, I hope this site gets an onion address soon.
True, if this forum had an onion address then we wouldn't even have to worry about the main clearnet domain going down and also the amount of bluepillers that regularly stalk our forum would be significantly reduced.

kt0_0

kt0_0

Veteran
★★★★★
4d 2h 35m
Yes. Because normies are too retarded to know what that is and they can finally fuck off and we can be here without being stalked.

your personality

your personality

★★★★★
109d 10h 30m
if this forum had an onion address then we wouldn't even have to worry about the main clearnet domain going down and also the amount of bluepillers that regularly stalk our forum would be significantly reduced.
tbh

btw this is such a funny gif ngl

Yes. Because normies are too retarded to know what that is and they can finally fuck off and we can be here without being stalked.
Not so much that but because it's too much of an inconvenience to go to that extent just to view a forum and because onion links are seen as shady to start with and many people don't want that in their internet history. Similar reason why a lot more people lurk here than make accounts.

your personality

your personality

★★★★★
109d 10h 30m

Agreed:yes:

True, if this forum had an onion address then we wouldn't even have to worry about the main clearnet domain going down
You have background in this? Looks like it will require a torrc config file to be created.

Zensfy

Zensfy

★★
11d 13h 27m
You have background in this?
GameDevCel's forum blackpillclub has made an onion domain as a backup incase the main clearnet doman gets taken down by the host, I think the same thing should also be done on this forum incase the main host which is currnetly .is takes goes offline.
Looks like it will require a torrc config file to be created.
Yea it would require a torrc config file to be created but its not that difficult to make and for some reason the admin/mods don't really seem bothered to do it.

your personality

your personality

★★★★★
109d 10h 30m
I think the same thing should also be done on this forum incase the main host which is currnetly .is takes goes offline.
And .is is a domain of a country even more allied with the 5 Eyes Nations than Colombia is so it's only a matter of time for this domain too.
Yea it would require a torrc config file to be created but its not that difficult to make and for some reason the admin/mods don't really seem bothered to do it.
Does it require the mod's permission to make the torrc file? If not someone from here could make it.

Zensfy

Zensfy

★★
11d 13h 27m
And .is is a domain of a country even more allied with the 5 Eyes Nations than Colombia is so it's only a matter of time for this domain too.
True, tbh I think the safest domain for this forum would be .su which belongs to the soviet, they have very little restrictions besides illegal material like cp, .su is also the same host that Nathan used for his forum rapey and it lasted quite a while.
Does it require the mod's permission to make the torrc file? If not someone from here could make it.
I think it requires the admin permission, not even the mods, but I might be incorrect. Hopefully someone talented on here is granted that permission so they could make the torcc files.