Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment I am foreskinless due to western mimicry of Rabbinite circumcision rituals but at least a mohel did not give me a blowjob when I was a baby... swap???

HeOweGoreWrath

HeOweGoreWrath

Paragon
★★★★★
I suppose in the scheme of things those of us who had our prepuces amputated as babies in hospitals are lucky that we probably didn't get blowjobs from those men who cut off the skin of our dicks. Of course since we can't remember our first weeks of life, Rabbis could've easily bribed their way into our maternity wards and sucked our dicks when nobody was looking and we'd be none the wider.

Given that what I am wise about is the piece of me which is missing and how my dick is smaller, less able to enjoy sensations, and less able to have pain-free sex and masturbation... it makes me think of a hypothetical.

I don't have any desire to have my dick sucked by an old fag now or as a baby, but if that had been done to me instead of the slicing up of my dick, it's hard to imagine I could feel as wronged as I do now. Even if I did somehow become aware of it later (maybe they arrest him and tell me when I'm a teenager?) it just seems like a kind of trauma that would be much easier to cope with because at least there isn't any physical damage or deformity resulting from it.

It'd still be wrong but it's easier to cope with being wronged in lesser ways... knowing he had served jail time for sucking my baby dick without permission would be a kind of solace too.

Call it a devil's bargain... I don't think it's gay content to say I'd trade one for another. I just want an intact dick so bad that TBH would gamble with living with a kind of squick hypothetical imagining if it meant I got the complete dick back. Hell even if I had to remember the experience, I bet I could distract myself from it much easier if I could fap painlessly. Something I can't do now and which limits my ability to cope with the other troubles in my life.

I wonder this about female victims of rape vs female victims of assault too: I know getting raped and not remembering it is still a violation, but it seems like compared to something like a cannibal slicing off your breast and eating it (but he doesn't rape you) or getting teeth knocked out, that a non-injurious rape you don't remember would be preferable.

Even though you can reverse that kind of stuff more easily than foreskin (a lot more money goes into teeth/boob surgery than foreskin restoration) it would still be very traumatic to go through and the facsimiles wouldn't be the same.

I wish I was circumcised, foids think it's nasty and less likely to get a blowjob. Plus I have phimosis, fml.

I wish I was circumcised, foids think it's nasty and less likely to get a blowjob.
That's just an excuse for why you're not being given a blowjob, the real reason is your height/face/etc

You really think foids are refusing to swallow Chad's dick because he has a foreskin? Hell no, foids will play all over with it.

If it was really a big deal they'd just have Chad hop in the shower first and blow him there, and give him a handjob first to clean out the smegma.

lus I have phimosis, fml.
Just stretch your ridged band you whiny little bitch jesus

It's way easier to stretch the ridged band than it is to try and restore a semblance of foreskin from the tiny snippet the jews leave behind.

Also if you didn't want to stretch it you could just do a single tiny incision to disconnect the ridged band circle to cure the phimosis.

There's no need to cut off the entire thing.

I think the tiny incision is traditionally what milah was until the Rabbinists reinvented it to suck baby boys' dicks.

why would there be tradition to cut the foreskin like how fucked is that.

why would there be tradition to cut the foreskin like how fucked is that.
I know rite

But if we just reverted back to classic milah (a tiny nick in the ridged band) this would be a huge step for progress

I could probably make peace with the jews if that was al lthat had been done to me

Will get circum i think.

Phimosis is annoying AS fuck Sometimes

Will get circum i think.

Phimosis is annoying AS fuck Sometimes
you don't need circumcision to prevent phimosis

even if you don't want to do it non-surgically via stretching you can do a much more minor surgery of just doing a small nick in the ridged band, rather than amulating a full inch or two of skin

Just go jewish bro