Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I am extremely scared of death

Curious0

Curious0

Banned
-
I just listened to a song. It got me into a nostalgic mood, because the song is about the end of school. I am soon finishing high school, and I cannot even remember one good moment I have experienced in school. I barely talked people. Let's face it, after school, I will most likely not meet people every day. I will be completely isolated and lonely.
Despite realizing that, I want to live life to the fullest. Now that I realize that school is over soon, it's the first time that I am actually worried about getting older. I want to stay a child having a life without so many burdens.
I have vivid memories of my experiences in life when I was 8, and now 10 years already passed. Assuming that I will die at 72, I only have 3/4 of my life time left. This thought is horrifying. Time is literally the most precious currency we have.
I don't even want to think about how I would feel about that when I am 40, so close to death. It is frightening.

I used to be like this in my teens. Eventually I got out of it. Dunno if you will experience the same however

Once you take the Catholic pill, you won't be afraid of death anymore. You'll be afraid of eternal torture in Hell.

Once you take the Catholic pill, you won't be afraid of death anymore. You'll be afraid of eternal torture in Hell.
It would actually make sense: I'm that afraid because I'm an atheist. Religion is cope.

Death itself is nothing to worry about, but actually growing older and seeing other people die frightens me. The thought of living alone without experiencing joy is what makes it horrible. But we all must eventually come to terms with it and ultimately accept our fate. It makes me feel better if I think about the fact that every human has to go through this process and that billions of others already went through it. (100 billion humans are already dead)
I am starting the 13th grade soon and I have some contacts here and there but not a loving girlfriend or an existent social life....The future is scary because you can't predict it. It's coming at you with a striking force
Life is always a changing process and we hardly want to see change. Everyone wants to remain a kid.

These are just my incoherent thoughts and ramblings on this matter.

What do you plan to do after doing your Abitur?
Most atheists / agnostics want to believe in religion. But we can't change our beliefs at will just like our desires. It's out of our control.

Don't be afraid of death, after all, Hell is make-believe so no :fire::fire::fire: to worry about.

if u're concerned about the value of ur time u still have hope, and that means you havent swallowed the blackpill truly

Me too because I know I'm going straight to hell

Death itself is nothing to worry about, but actually growing older and seeing other people die frightens me. The thought of living alone without experiencing joy is what makes it horrible.
The thought of seeing family members pass away frightens me too, and in this regard my father is my role model. Just a week before his father passed away, my mother divorced him and she tried to take her children with her. A few years later, his mother died. In just a couple of years, he lost so much and still kept going.
I don't get your "without joy" part. Even if we live in solitude, we are capable of experiencing joy due to drugs and other addictions such as video games. Also a good male friend would bring joy in our life. Sometimes I wonder if I could ever feel lonely because I'm not successful with girls if I had a male friend. I actually do not think so. Since we are social creatures the crucial part is to spend time with other people, so a male friend would be acceptable.
What do you plan to do after doing your Abitur?
I will apply to university in a foreign country since my grades are too bad because of social awkwardness/anxiety to study this subject in Germany (NC around 1.0-1.2 max.).
If I do not get accepted, I will just work a normal job and save money.
What are your plans? By the way, I only have 12 years fortunately.

I will apply to university in a foreign country since my grades are too bad because of social awkwardness/anxiety to study this subject in Germany (NC around 1.0-1.2 max.).
If I do not get accepted, I will just work a normal job and save money.
What are your plans? By the way, I only have 12 years fortunately.
I presume you want to study medicine? The NC is ridiculous and completely illogical. What was your average mark at the end? Was it close to 1.0-1.2? What country do you have in mind?

I plan to do a gap year somewhere in the anglosphere and then I'll end up pursuing a career in a STEM field or something else.

Last edited:
I presume you want to study medicine? The NC is ridiculous and completely illogical. What was your average mark in the end? Was it close to 1.0-1.2? What country do you have in mind?

I plan to do a gap year somewhere in the anglosphere and then I'll end up pursuing a career in a STEM field or something else.
Right, medicine. I still have one year to go and the final exams but my average mark will not even be close to 1.2. The oral grades count 50% and they always fucked up my grades. Romania is my only hope because it is rather cheap in comparison to Hungary etc.

Have you ever been put under anesthesia? It's a decent guess to say that death is probably like that, just forever.

It would actually make sense: I'm that afraid because I'm an atheist. Religion is cope.
Why would you be afraid of death if you're an atheist? You can't experience nonexistence, and religion can be a positive thing.

Death itself is nothing to worry about, but actually growing older and seeing other people die frightens me. The thought of living alone without experiencing joy is what makes it horrible.
Yeah, I have similar feelings. It's more accurate to say that I'm afraid of life.

Right, medicine. I still have one year to go and the final exams but my average mark will not even be close to 1.2. The oral grades count 50% and they always fucked up my grades. Romania is my only hope because it is rather cheap in comparison to Hungary etc.
Oh so you will graduate in 2k19. I will graduate at the same time. Oral grades need to be banned in my opinion. Teachers are always influenced by personal sympatny and their impression

I was thinking about studying medicine as well but becoming a doctor sounds stressful and I don't meet the requirements for medicine either.

In which federal state do you live?

It's not, you are brainwashed by the (((media))) and (((school))) to think so.

I am soon finishing high school, and I cannot even remember one good moment I have experienced in school. I barely talked people. Let's face it, after school, I will most likely not meet people every day. I will be completely isolated and lonely.
Go on Twitch and live the NEET lifestyle. Be the biggest loser and then other losers will flock to you, then you'll have friends.

I recommend studying a trade, then you can make a shit-ton of money. If you take a vocational course in servicing fridges and air conditioning units then there is infinite work, unlike in programming, because everyone wants to be a programmer these days :/

Oh so you will graduate in 2k19. I will graduate at the same time. Oral grades need to be banned in my opinion. Teachers are always influenced by personal sympatny and their impression

I was thinking about studying medicine as well but becoming a doctor sounds stressful and I don't meet the requirements for medicine either.

In which federal state do you live?
At least they should not count 50% because they do not represent your knowledge as well as written tests.
I live in Hesse, what about you?

The older you get the faster it seems.

Everyone die you can't avoid it so just try enjoy it as much as you can. Being an incel makes it almost impossible, but with internet and dolls you can have a semi decent life

OP I am an atheist too, and this video here blew my mind, it´s INSANE how much sense it makes.

Try and listen to what he says a few times until you finally realize it.

Being scared of death is as reasonable as being scared of your shadow. No matter what you do, it’ll happen to you. It’s not worth fretting over the inevitable.

i would be lying if i said i wasn't scared or i didn't want to die but i see death as a sweet release now

Once you reach 50, death is no longer an abstract. I am very aware of how quickly time passes and certain aches and pains take root a little more each day. But actually afraid of death itself? No. How you die is more important than when.

and i am wasting all of it because im an incel, hahaha!

I felt like that too. It passes as you get older. You will even feel relief at the thought of death.

There's no non existence. We are bound to this universe as we are part of it. If somehow our brains are connected to a individual consciousness then why can't we just be created again? Nothing makes sense we have no idea what really comes after death. I find it really weird to think about that so many years already passed but sometimes I forget that I even exist and I completely forget sense of time.

also make friends now, you are still in highschool it isnt too late

There's no non existence. We are bound to this universe as we are part of it. If somehow our brains are connected to a individual consciousness then why can't we just be created again? Nothing makes sense we have no idea what really comes after death. I find it really weird to think about that so many years already passed but sometimes I forget that I even exist and I completely forget sense of time.

also make friends now, you are still in highschool it isnt too late
Making friends is not easy if they all have different interests and if you're ugly and awkward.