Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I am developing actual hatred for beautiful women

D

Dolicocephalic

Recruit
★★
Not violent hatred but just in my head verbally going off at them "You fucking filthy whore, I bet you've ridden the BBC carousel and sucked off all the changs, abduls, chads and tyrones. FUCK you and your perfect little positive tilt sparkly eyes, soft eyebrows, perfect nose, perfect thickness and plump lips, and perfect teeth. FUCK you, you goddamn cunt, for getting to enjoy that privilege every day of your goddamn life where the world bows to you from zero effort on your part. ZERO. YOU DONT DESERVE IT BITCH"

Every septembercel looks the same

FUCK you and your perfect little positive tilt sparkly eyes, soft eyebrows, perfect nose, perfect thickness and plump lips, and perfect teeth.
OFOV

Every septembercel looks the same
CIA/NSA agents are brainwashed before starting their career..... Probably.

Put it on cam and make youtube videos. You'll get lots of incel followers.

Guys how is it possible to NOT feel hatred for women who are so arrogantly aware of an proud of their beauty and effect on other people? I walk past these girls in public and I am so acutely aware of their comfort and internal happiness with themselves and the fact they dont have to worry about ugliness because theyre fucking beautiful that it makes me rage immensely, that they can be so comfortable with the one thing in life you cannot ever achieve under any circumstance, if you do not already have it.

People talk about wealth inequality or racial inequality or whatever. All of that can realistically be fixed in some way or another given enough time for people to find a solution. Your looks can never be realistically fixed to a nice standard, especially if you have a skull like mine. You cant change your skull shape. My god.

I have hated beautiful women for 20 years now.

I hate fat ugly women a lot more tbh. Why? Because they believe they deserve the same lives and privileges of beautiful women while being fat and ugly.

I hate fat ugly women a lot more tbh. Why? Because they believe they deserve the same lives and privileges of beautiful women while being fat and ugly.
Those are the ones who are the biggest pieces of shit.

This is the worst attempt so far of a Cuck Tears trying to larp as one of us. There's no reason to hate beautiful women because they didn't choose to be that way anymore than we chose to be incels. We simply need to calmly strip them of all their rights and castrate all Chads.

This is the worst attempt so far of a Cuck Tears trying to larp as one of us. There's no reason to hate beautiful women because they didn't choose to be that way anymore than we chose to be incels. We simply need to calmly strip them of all their rights and castrate all Chads.
Check out my previous posts and come back to me on that. Lol.

And there I disagree with you. Women do not need to be stripped of all rights, but they need to be forbidden from voting. I think the world will sort itself out if women do not vote, that alone is the solution.

If women are removed from voting then all the good traditional patriarchal structures of society will return by themselves given some time. As for castrate all chads? and you call me the cucktears larper. LoL.