Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I am cucked by my own mother

• Thread starter Whiteferociousboy
  • Start date
Whiteferociousboy

Whiteferociousboy

proponent of the glassespill and beard theory
★★★★★
Recently she was joking with her boyfriend that some men with small penises often pee on the toilet lid because their penis is too small. They both laughed and looked at me.
She keeps saying in the presence of her boyfriend that I'm not made to look like a real man. She says some are just like her boyfriend and others are not. more cucking is not possible...
My mother doesn't even recognize me as a man. She also finds it funny and says that’s just how it is."Bad luck, my son, unfortunately you messed up in life. You look like a cripple, still in the body of a 10 year old but with a stature of a 90 year old." Her boyfriend and she laugh at me without being ashamed to show it. You can hardly have a harder life as an ugly incel. especially she laughs at my small penis.
Once I accidentally wore her boyfriend's underwear because they were in my closet and she just laughed and said "haha, they're too big for you".
hardcore mode

What a whore. Hope she gets ganggraped by smelly pajeets with small dicks

she doesnt realize that chances are that she is who carries that bad genes she is making fun of,she made you an incel.

Its her fault. Women brag about "creating life" but then don't take any responsibility for creating incels, as if its somehow our fault that we were born.

I would like to refer to an observation by the ever-prudent Savvy Guy about the character of maladaptive mothers. It is paramount to understand that some women reserve little to no care and concern for the well-being of their children; and in cases where the mother is an unrelenting and cruel knave, she is liable to abuse children by rote to aggrandize herself.

View: https://youtu.be/GknNh3ehujs?si=ffaNhOx8jkgK_MQ3

Sounds like a cuck fantasy :feelssus:

Recently she was joking with her boyfriend that some men with small penises often pee on the toilet lid because their penis is too small. They both laughed and looked at me.
She keeps saying in the presence of her boyfriend that I'm not made to look like a real man. She says some are just like her boyfriend and others are not. more cucking is not possible...
My mother doesn't even recognize me as a man. She also finds it funny and says that’s just how it is."Bad luck, my son, unfortunately you messed up in life. You look like a cripple, still in the body of a 10 year old but with a stature of a 90 year old." Her boyfriend and she laugh at me without being ashamed to show it. You can hardly have a harder life as an ugly incel. especially she laughs at my small penis.
Once I accidentally wore her boyfriend's underwear because they were in my closet and she just laughed and said "haha, they're too big for you".
hardcore mode
Your mother sounds like a piece of shit and you need to get out of that house or wherever you is because he assumes that you stay with her and once you leave even if you go home less it's better than your living with them they both mentally abuse you and I would suggest you never talk to them again also once you're gone right her and nasty letter go into detail about how much you despise her and hopefully she'll cry eventually because of it but if I was in your shoes I had The Misfortune of dealing with abusive people as well in my family but I wouldn't leave because that was really an appropriate and disgusting what your mother said to you she more than likely hates you because of your biological father I would just get the hell out of the house if I were you it's not worth your sanity putting up with that sort of bullshit

Don't tell me you actually let her get away with that.

Throw a Fit , Destroy something she Holds Dear / Close . Your Being Humiliated in Real Time and your Aware of it .

RETALIATE !!!

@Whiteferociousboy

Du bist deutsch richtig ? . Diese Bastarde Verstehen nur Gefahr und oder Gewalt . Hab etwas Rückrat alter

Last edited:
hardcore mode
Kill her (in game)

does she have big boobs

You should wreck the house and smash all the glassware before leaving them forever.

Your mother is a pedo kid fiddler; why is she commenting about your dick?

nigga how the fuck have you not gone ER yet

My condolences. Run first chance you get the opportunity.

Throw a Fit , Destroy something she Holds Dear / Close . Your Being Humiliated in Real Time and your Aware of it .

RETALIATE !!!

@Whiteferociousboy

Du bist deutsch richtig ? . Diese Bastarde Verstehen nur Gefahr und oder Gewalt . Hab etwas Rückrat alter

ElliotRodgerDriverLicense.jpg

HEY MOTHER YOU FUCKING WHORE THEEEETHEEEEETTTHHEEEE

It just came to my mind that this thread should be pinned too, for people to know how brutal your life can be even at home in a situation where it's really hard to escape when you're short and unattractive @LeFrenchCel what do you think?

Last edited:
hardcore mode
Kill them both

Holy fucking shit.

This is literal hell on earth. I would have gone ER long ago. What a stupid whore cunt.

Kill him infront of her . Then rape her then kill her next

Its the only way

You need to leave them, become high T and uncuck yourself. Your original name shows how you think about yourself. I'm also white with very low dimorphism but I would never call myself white feminine boy, that is gay af

You need to leave them, become high T and uncuck yourself. Your original name shows how you think about yourself. I'm also white with very low dimorphism but I would never call myself white feminine boy, that is gay af