Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel My own mother is a cheater

CopeorDie

CopeorDie

Greycel
My mother cheated on my father with a guy from her work. She told my sister once that she shouldn't marry.

Really? Are you sure you are even really his son?

go ERratic on your mom

My mother is a cunt and a pathological liar. Imagine your mother saying you were dead in order to fuck a guy... its next level. You cant control or predict her behaviour... so it all on her.

My mother is a cunt and a pathological liar. Imagine your mother saying you were dead in order to fuck a guy... its next level. You cant control or predict her behaviour... so it all on her.
Yeah and my mother always told me that she cares about me.

Brutal my dad cheated on my mom when she was pregnant with me. Less brutal but still very fucked.

Id either kill her n myself (ofc in Resident Evil)or just avoid her forever

You should kill her (in whatever game you like). Or maybe break the suspension or brakes in her car (in horizon) wear gloves so it doesnt trace back to you. But you should despise her, maybe put some cyanide in her yogurt (in Minecraft) using a needle so it wont be opened and when she dies, wear some gloves and bury her in your backyard but first kill a dog or a stray cat, so first you dig 3 meters and then put her cheating whore dead body (in gta69) and cover up to 2 meters then put the stray cat and cover it up. Get in her phone and go outside to the mall and text yourself hey honey im going to run some errands then turn off your location and throw the phone down a river all while wearing gloves, dont get inside the mall or anywhere with cameras. And go back home and feel gods blessings shower over you for killing a cheating whore (in animal crossing)

Death to women maybe you should do this next time you see them or hear them cheating

Attachments

• 1172449-0c9279d2cb172c8bbb2893532cef982a (1).mp4
    8.3 MB
My mother was a cheater, too

You expect Woman to stay loyal for years ? :feelskek:

Death to women maybe you should do this next time you see them or hear them cheating
It might be fun for a moment until you get 30 years in prison because your wife cheated.

It might be fun for a moment until you get 30 years in prison because your wife cheated.
You are already living in a prison. So what is the difference go take your pride by your hands

You are already living in a prison. So what is the difference go take your pride by your hands
Neetdom >>>>> prison. I doubt you can play vidya, eat pizza and watch youtube all day in a medium security prison. Murder is usually a crime for low impulse control savages such as niggers. The consequences for getting caught are almost never worth it.

Neetdom >>>>> prison. I doubt you can play vidya, eat pizza and watch youtube all day in a medium security prison. Murder is usually a crime for low impulse control savages such as niggers. The consequences for getting caught are almost never worth it.
Cuck mentality

Im sorry brocel

One of the first tasks in a boys journey to becoming a man is realizing his mom is just like all other women which means she's a worthless foid.

My mother cheated on my father with a guy from her work. She told my sister once that she shouldn't marry.
What did your sister say?