Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I am convinced I have the mind of a genius

M

mrhaircut33

Banned
-
Is this delusion? Ever since discovering the blackpill, I have convinced myself that I know so many hidden truths figured out life and the nature of females. I have convinced myself , because of my blackpill theories, that I am up there with the great minds of all time such as aristotle, Leonardo divinci, kanye West, and Donald Trump

People who have heard my plans for escaping inceldom (OG members) back in December and such are the only ones who can speak on this. Rest of you do not know me to be able to evaluate what I said
How do I delete this post? I am drunk and being serious it’s not a troll post but now that people think it is I want to delete it. It was posted on a whim

Is this delusion? Ever since discovering the blackpill, I have convinced myself that I know so many hidden truths figured out life and the nature of females. I have convinced myself , because of my blackpill theories, that I am up there with the great minds of all time such as aristotle, Leonardo divinci, kanye West, and Donald Trump
Youn confused Aristotle with Homer (Simpson) and also *Leonardo DiCaprio.

Yup, i've been trying to ascend to immortality with my blackpill knowledge no luck right now but i'm still trying.

Link me your High IQ epiphany.

Doesn’t matter face>smarts. A dumb as rocks chad will pass the interview for professional school despite not meeting the minimum requirements, you will not.

cope. anyone is able to comprehend the blackpill, even someone with downs probably. the only thing is not a lot of people heard about it or have but are unwilling to accept it out of delusion.

because of my blackpill theories, that I am up there with the great minds of all time such as aristotle, Leonardo divinci, kanye West, and Donald Trump