Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious i am constantly filled with rage

• Thread starter Deleted member 27495
  • Start date
Deleted member 27495

Deleted member 27495

mrkittycel
-
i hate humanity its a disgusting vile species that doesn't hesitate to step on me at any given opportunity.
i am trashes trash. Fuck this life, i cant wait to rope.

people look at me and immediately wish i was dead. They fantasize about me being a rotting dead carcass being eaten by maggots.
to them my dead body would be worth more than my living one.

i told my mom she should've aborted me, i told her i was going to kill myself all because she fucked a subhuman with tons of medical issues who abandoned me when i was a baby.
And it just so happens i inherited all of them. Shes cried over me a few times but i dont fucking care, fuck her, she should've known better.

i have severe IBS, Autism, failing eyesight, balding, my wrists are 5", i look like im 13 despite being almost 19.

I am not surprised people took advantage of me and bullied me into shit, because I am genetic garbage, I am disposable.

no copes work for me, video games have become painfully boring. I am ending this shit as soon as i get a .12 gauge, going to load up a buckshot shell and blast my brains out, hell ill livestream it just so my legacy remains on the internet forever, people legit feel better about themselves when they are around me, i am a living ego booster.

I am not surprised people took advantage of me and bullied me into shit, because I am genetic garbage, I am disposable.
It's one thing to realize why people treated you the way they did, but honestly you shouldn't feel worse about yourself for it. I mean it's not as if you chose to be born as you are. Humans are pretty awful in general tbh.

Hopefully you can find copes which make you feel better. Video games often bore me too, I just play them to pass time more often than not.