Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL I am charging foids an insane amount of money from now on to contact me

Samurai

Samurai

Jesus Christ Conquers
★★
I've noticed that at least once every two weeks there is a retarded foid in my comment section who wants to add me on discord to even talk to me. They think I am a pretty boy because of my soft feminine voice, but alas I am sub5 manlet. So I decided, I will allow this, but charge them high prices and I believe I could profit as I will take advantage of their delusion I am secretly just a shy pretty boy.

To add me on discord: £25 monthly

Stay in my YT Channel Discord Server: £50 monthly (I may increase the price)

See my face (With terms and conditions): £1000

Thoughts?

a lot of holes unironically do that because so many desperate men to talk with them

GRlNHV3W0AAmc69

This is a decent plan. Hopefully you can make much profit from it

This is a decent plan. Hopefully you can make much profit from it
Imagine if I am the first incel to make a living talking just by bitching about my life problems.

Imagine if I am the first incel to make a living talking just by bitching about my life problems.
You might have enough status at that point to actually ascend. Although, you'd have to watch out for gold diggers

You might have enough status at that point to actually ascend. Although, you'd have to watch out for gold diggers
If a foid said she wanted to be my girlfriend, I'd make her prove it by getting her to donate £3000

Will this work? A woman doing it yeah but women don't generally pay for men, unless you're super Chad in person.

Will this work? A woman doing it yeah but women don't generally pay for men, unless you're super Chad in person.
I've had 3 female subscribers think I'm secretly a super chad pretty boy so I believe this could work.

Yeah. I have one. How? Are you tiktok famous or something?
Foids often ask for my discord etc and say stuff like "You can't be sub 5" and if you saw my previous rejection, you'd see there was a girl in my country that was willing to travel 4 hours by train to meet me, but after she saw my face she said "our personalities don't match"

Women live in delusion, if you have one Chad tier thing like voice or face but they see you're 5'2 in person or the face doesn't match the voice, they get the ick after their dream turns into a nightmare, their expectations are Disney tier illusions.

Like anyone will do that xD

Before a foid saw my face she said she will pay £100 to get a train to meet me lol
Game is worthless when ur ugly, best stop while your ahead.

I've noticed that at least once every two weeks there is a retarded foid in my comment section who wants to add me on discord to even talk to me. They think I am a pretty boy because of my soft feminine voice, but alas I am sub5 manlet. So I decided, I will allow this, but charge them high prices and I believe I could profit as I will take advantage of their delusion I am secretly just a shy pretty boy.

Thoughts?
Make it like 10

based. call it a consulting fee :feelsokman:

bruh move this to sewers. Don't want any foids finding out about this

Thoughts?
Not a cent will be paid

I'm gonna be honest brother I don't think a single woman is gonna pay you tbh.

Congrats if they do tho