Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I am blackpilled to the point where I feel like that any couple that isn’t two good looking people has at least one party settling

Deleted member 101

Deleted member 101

I just wanna be loved, but don’t think I’m worthy
-
I feel like the only happy relationships are two equally good looking people

Anything else, like an average couple, an ugly couple, or a couple where one half is more attractive than the other has at least one half settling.

I mean someone being ugly doesn’t make them magically attracted to ugly people.

Last edited:
its that way,if they arent good looking it's forced

foids consider looksmatch settling, so the man has to be better looking or it will be unhappy.

foids consider looksmatch settling, so the man has to be better looking or it will be unhappy.
tbh I think that might also be the case for other guys

A fat dude for example might have a fat gf because he would rather have someone than never getting the hot girl he wants or working out to maybe get a girl like that (same would apply to the far girl since she feels like she can’t lock down a hot guy for a relationship and can only do hookups, and will settle for the fat dude)

though I guess there’s more of a chance the fat dude might find a fat dude attractive than the other way around (tho yes lots of fat guys would also never date a fat girl)

A fat dude for example might have a fat gf because he would rather have someone than never getting the hot girl he wants or working out to maybe get a girl like that (same would apply to the far girl since she feels like she can’t lock down a hot guy for a relationship and can only do hookups, and will settle for the fat dude)
no landwhale in 2021 settle for the fat guy anymore,looksmatched couples isa a thing of the past

Sometimes I see ugly or (below) average looks couples and it gives me life fuel. Mostly just white manlets or ethnics with an ethnic trad gf. No chance for baldies

yeah, and there's lots of instances of landwhales losing weight and leaving their husbands due to the spike in SMV.
men don't mind as much about having a foid lesser than him so it's probably the "happiest" relationship when he mogs her in SMV by quite a bit.

no landwhale in 2021 settle for the fat guy anymore,looksmatched couples isa a thing of the past
She might because she would rather have something than never be able to do anything but casual sex with hot guys

but I’ve noticed that women seem to be happy stay single until they get their perfect guy

Betabux, just lucky or getting used for something other than money, etc.

She might because she would rather have something than never be able to do anything but casual sex with hot guys

but I’ve noticed that women seem to be happy stay single until they get their perfect guy
women can be alone all their lives or adopt a cat or dog,and done.Theres no problem with inceldom for them,if they get once fucked by chad thats enough 4 em,they can even now get pregnant by some chad cum from sperm bank

yeah, and there's lots of instances of landwhales losing weight and leaving their husbands due to the spike in SMV.
men don't mind as much about having a foid lesser than him so it's probably the "happiest" relationship when he mogs her in SMV by quite a bit.
Well if two fit and attractive people marry, and the wife becomes fat while the husband stays fit, the husband might cheat on her with fit girls

No its a attractive man and a normal looking women, attractive women will get giga attractive men

i haven't seen a normal healthy relationship in a very long time, the most recent example that comes to mind is possibly a teaching assistant at my old university, who bragged all the time about her perfect relationship with a tall good looking guy, she was pretty good looking herself despite having no tits, and they had been together since 18 since they met at college and never stayed apart since then, status and looks match.

besides that it's a total shitshow, men marrying older women (seems almost an UNBROKEN RULE in the big city), marrying single moms, marrying women that nobody wanted and avoided until they got old

also another thing i noticed
- if the female has power in the relationship and has more SMV, the relationship stalls for a very long time, no marriage happens, no children happen, sometimes not even co-habiting will happen, the femoid will keep her options open
- if the male has power in the relationship and has more SMV, because the female is an ugly troll significantly older than him, then the female will behave the exact opposite way and FORCE marriage as early as possible

in either case the cuck will STFU and not protest for one second, he does what the femoid wants to do, and the only one "settling" is the male, as he accepts either a light relationship where the female keeps her options open, or a relationship where the female tries to lock him down and control him via marriage as soon as possible.
either way the male "settles" and gets fucked.

Like you might think a pair of ugly people dating are happy but you don’t know what goes on behind closed doors

Physical attraction is absolutely needed by both parties to keep a relationship stable and going

Like you might think a pair of ugly people dating are happy but you don’t know what goes on behind closed doors

Physical attraction is absolutely needed by both parties to keep a relationship stable and going
i went to an ugly couple's house (man settled IMO bc the woman was much older and shorter) and their fridge was covered in relationship cope stickers like "a relationship stays strong if both work together at it, every day" and shit

These "relationships" resemble torture. Better stay single than that.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back