Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL I am being forced to detransition

Nightmarefuel for @nice_try

Trannies are worse than women

40% soon to be 41%.

how can you get detransition when you got your dick cut anyway?
these kids are ruining their smv with faggoted surgeries

Lmao why is this on two x chromosomes

Episode 2 Whatever GIF

Reddit is do retarded why is a tranny on a subreddit called two x chromosomes van you now indentify as having 2 x chromosomes jfl:feelsclown:

o no what a shame /s

I thought gender was just a social construct. Why care about your gender then? JFL these feminist troons are retarded

This trannys entire post history is about killing themselves.

"You will pay for my hormones and you will like it inkwell.":feelsclown::feelsclown:

Lmao why is this on two x chromosomes
There is a small chance this degenerate does have two X chromosomes and is trying to “transition” to being a man

Holy shit, Florida is next level based

Exterminate all trannies!!!

Fucking based state holy shit. Transitioning is like chopping your own arm off. It’s the result of grooming and the glorification of specific groups with a “victim status” which makes it attractive to some people. Honestly if someone wants to become trans there is something foundationally wrong with their psyche and they belong under psychiatric care from people that aren’t politically brainwashed. Send those fuckers to live amongst the Amish for 5 years and they’ll be a changed person I can tell you that. It’s a social contagion and vain attention seeking behavior.

Regardless of all of that you know these people are delusional because the reality — the truth — is that pumping yourself with hormones and getting a fauxgina doesn’t actually make you into a woman. It makes you into a deformed and mentally fucked up man dressing up as a woman, usually quite badly. That’s the real truth and everybody normal knows it you’re just not allowed to say anything.

Contrary to how it seems I don’t hate trains (unless they try to control speech and get people fired for telling the truth that is) but I do think they need real psychiatric help (as I said if they had to go live and work amongst the Amish who don’t tolerate this kind of bullshit for like 5 years without access to the internet and it’s brainrot they’d be “cured” in 99% of cases) and they absolutely should have no power over legislation and the rest of us shouldn’t have to indulge their clear delusions.

Last edited:
Trannies are worse than women
What they are is extremely damaged men and women who have lost their minds — and society encourages their delusion and treats it as virtue. If we were allowed to be honest with them without fear of getting fired it probability wouldn’t have gotten this far.

Using a trains chosen pronouns rather than their real pronouns is lying to them and indulging a delusion which isn’t healthy for people in the long run.

This version of social justice is disgusting — if my friend wants to cut their leg off to “become how they feel on the inside” and I enable this than I do not care about them in truth. Our society has gone to the dogs. It is run by the mentally sick who have no handle on real life.

> “no one is more hated than he who speaks the truth” etc etc

40% soon to be 41%.
Had my sister tell me yesterday that she “Read studies” saying that’s right wing myth and that trains don’t kill themselves more than other groups :feelsugh: The brainwashing is just too strong bros

Even if I show her proof I already know she’ll say — “Oh well that’s because people bully them and they’re discriminated against”. Ah yes because other people telling the truth and not indulging your incredibly obvious delusions is “bullying” and evil nowadays…

If anything they’re an attractive “victim status” group like Jewish people who are given systemic built in protections from any criticism. A real group that people hate and discriminate would be incels because you can say any heinous ruthless thing you want about incels and all of society will cheer. “To find who rules over you simply consider who you are not allowed to criticize”.

Actually cunt it’s because they have an ideal in their head where they think life is going to be like some anime where they magically become the other sex as if they were born that way when in reality that’s not what happens as anyone with two brain cells to rub together could tell you.

Last edited: