Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Whenever men create a safe space for themselves, incels inject themselves into it and it's gross

The cognitive dissonance is real. Foids are what ruins every male community or safe space.

I'm injecting right NOW!

"incels dont deserve safe spaces because uhh... youre an incel thats why teehee" :foidSoy:

Another normie who is trannie in denial

This bitch basically don't want men to talk about real issues, she wants such spaces to be safe (hope you understand what i mean) so men don't discuss female nature and other important stuff.

Last edited:
Blackpilling normies is a waste of time.

They cannot tolerate those opinions in a tolerant society.

The cognitive dissonance is real. Foids are what ruins every male community or safe space.
Seen countless incel discords become foid / lesbian servers lmao

lonely men bad autistic men bad

Oh no, men are talking about male issues in a community for men. We can't have that! :foidSoy::soy:

Women are the ones, who mostly invade male spaces and corrupt them.
Never seen a MGTOW video, without bitter female comments.
Even a forum such as .is has fake accounts, created by females in order to monitor what people are up to.

You're right, but to be autistically technical about it, it's simps before foids, since they're the ones who invite foids in and call you a stinky inkler bigot for trying to gatekeep your communities.

Seen countless incel discords become foid / lesbian servers lmao
Pisscord servers will always get subverted. Telegram is the way :society:

This is how femoids infiltrate and desroy male spaces

Are they talking about themselves?

foids are on a warpath calling anything they don’t like misogynistic and incel. It’s because our numbers are growing and public opinion is changing. Of course it is. They are terminally online showing what whorrors they are. It’s fun to watch. Lifefuel fr

Almost like the men who need a community that supports them are the same men that end up being incels. what a surprise to foids only.

Blackpilling normies is a waste of time.
I think everything I do with this face is a waste of time. There is no good way to spend time as an incel :blackpill:

At most you can try sharpening your rhetoric on them.

Esports Reaction GIF by Fnatic

In Reddit world, being a man that doesn’t engage in sexual activities with women is the ultimate sin. This is despite the fact that Reddit is 50% fags and 50% low-tier normies who barely got laid before the end of highschool with their one gf from the marching band who came out as lesbian after they broke up. They just project their own insecurities on the few men out there who are less sexually desirable than them.

In real world, the most miserable men I know are divorced dudes with no money, killer alimony payments, a bitchy ex-wife, and retarded brat kids they hate. If you’ve ever met a boomer, half their conversations are about one of these four things.

The oldceIs I know are mostly vibing. Doing their hobbies and making the best of their low lot in lift. According to Reddit, a woman is a man’s peace and joy, but it seems for most men out there over the age of 30, it’s the opposite.

Men in their 20s only think about sex, and women provide the sex, which makes young men think women are the greatest thing in the universe. Things flip flop later.

The capacity for delusion foids have is truly astounding.

Wherever foids are cancer spreads

the whole of society should be a male safe space

that is how patriarchy functions

that is how a proper society functions

Normies... Next, they'll be trying to say that "sex doesn't matter". Yet here they are, saying that we aren't welcome anywhere due to the fact that we can't get any pussy. :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

That's the concept of a "safe space" sweetie

Women are the ones, who mostly invade male spaces and corrupt them.
Never seen a MGTOW video, without bitter female comments.
Even a forum such as .is has fake accounts, created by females in order to monitor what people are up to.

I’m so tired of people thinking they are so superior to us calling us gross all the time.

> A foid knowing anything about male spaces

these bitches know nothing

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back