Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Holy fuck as a fat woman I am invisible

Date a fat sub-5 man then bitch

I like the clockwork replies where other unattractive women come in to say they enjoy being ignored. They're all dying inside.

"I hate that men only treat women based upon how they look. :foidSoy: :foidSoy: "

I wish landwhales were invisible to me:feelsugh:.

I like the clockwork replies where other unattractive women come in to say they enjoy being ignored. They're all dying inside.
They're dodging bullets like the r/short manlets.

Just try being an overweight man then you dmbass bitch:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:.

The absolutely hilarious thing is that fat guys are even more invisible to her, so she doesn't even realize how much better she has it than her looksmatch, and they are so invisible to her that she probably genuinely thinks that weight isn't even a handicap for men as well:feelskek::feelskek:.

"I hate that men only treat women based upon how they look. :foidSoy: :foidSoy: "

lazy bitch tbh, just workout

Invisible? She should try being an ugly, short or autistic man.

> fat woman
> invisible

Even "married incel" isn't a bigger oxymoron

CHAD ONLY STUPID FOIDS.

2024 04 09 00 11 32 Holy fuck as a fat woman I am invisible   r TwoXChromosomes  Mozilla Fir

wow

women cannot help but brag about their superior SMV. She's basically saying, yes I'm fatter, but younger men hit on me, men young enough to be my grandkid. And she's upvoted, not pedo accusations in sight.

Last edited:
> fat woman
> invisible

Even "married incel" isn't a bigger oxymoron

Exactly my thought lmfao

You're not invisible.

You are visible and you smell like rotten cheese.

Hit the treadmill, fat bitch.

Eat less goyslop theory??????

Fat bitch still gets lots of male attention but not from who they want JFL. These whores are so entitled that they think they should have the same attention from the same people while being 10x uglier.

*Hates when Chad doesn't act like she exists

Fat foids are unironically meaner than Stacy's

Fat bitch still gets lots of male attention but not from who they want JFL. These whores are so entitled that they think they should have the same attention from the same people while being 10x uglier.
She's mad she actually has to put in effort to be in chads gaze again, like 99 % of guys has to do

View attachment 1126373

wow

women cannot help but brag about their superior SMV. She's basically saying, yes I'm fatter, but younger men hit on me, men young enough to be my grandkid. And she's upvoted, not pedo accusations in sight.
"Skinny and miserable" it's like these women are allergic to living fulfilling lives,

I just want to use my vibrator in the morning, drink 4 vodka shots, and stay eternally poor, and eat goyslop, do no effort to better myself teehee

Fat females are made to clean toilets in malls and serve food in jails' cafeterias.

PERIOD

ZERO (0) women are invisible, lonely, etc...

When a female says this, never acknowledge her again.

I hate working with landwhales bc they take up too much space. They're anything but invisible.

I hate working with landwhales bc they take up too much space. They're anything but invisible.
I have a really thick jacket, even feeling slightly fat feels like hell, must be deplorable humans to continously not care about becoming a slob

has anybody clicked on the profile and seen that it's a tranny?

juggernaut law is truer than the second law of thermodynamics

There's your answer tbh. Never was a foid to begin with lol. Just stupid faggot larping as if he has something to do with female sex.

This isn't true but I wish it was

There's your answer tbh. Never was a foid to begin with lol. Just stupid faggot larping as if he has something to do with female sex.
Exactly, that guy never had 2 X chromosomes. So why is he pretending to have their "issues"?

Then again:

I'll never understand ppl that CREATE problems for themselves, like shit ain't there enough already in this life.

Chad only vile bitch

Jfl :feelshaha:

It’s not just women, it’s also men. Life is determined by looks to a huge extent.

I’m sure some nigger wouldn’t mind giving her attention

They can complain all they want but they do the exact same thing. Looks are everything.

View attachment 1126373

wow

lady gaga love GIF

Young men will fuck anything and anyone if a woman times it right. It might as well be masturbation for him. They’ll never lock these men down, though.

On top of that, they hate us.

I'll never understand ppl that CREATE problems for themselves, like shit ain't there enough already in this life.
Ben Shapiro GIF by GIPHY News

Ben Fagpiro, on a podcast once, was talking about his son. He said he knows that by circumcising his son and making him a Joo, he knows that his son will have a harder life. But he said this is what he wants because

>The extra burden of being a Joo will turn him into a strong man.

Ben, in his infinite wisdom and IQ, mutilated his son’s cock because “adversity builds character” or some shit. I’ve always had a strong suspicion that Ben doesn’t believe in god at all, but only subscribes to Joodaism for cultural reasons, and that kind of confirmed it for me.

Apparently life won’t be hard enough on Ben’s son already (it will), Ben has to chop his cock and immerse his son in a Bronze-age religion that Ben doesn’t actually believe in because it will make him stronger (somehow?).

Which if so, why didn’t it work on you, Ben? You’re a scrawny, fat manlet that sits behind a desk all day. Where’s this inner strength that your Jooish struggles imbued inside of you? What did it amount to?

Nothing. The answer is it all amounts to nothing. Life will just suck a little harder for Ben Wet AssPussy Jr. Normies are retards.

Food Inspiration GIF by TLC Europe

A stupid, fat bitch’s only strategy to lose weight is to starve herself.

A regular diet is impossible because
>I don’t like vegatables
Bitch, just stuff it in your face. You don’t even have to taste it. Not everything you fucking do on this planet has to make you cum in your pants and fry your dopamine receptors. It’s okay to do things that are boring and unstimulating sometimes.

She also can’t run/do cardio because
>Sweating is gross and makes you smell bad.

Nevermind lifting, because
>I don’t wanna get huge and look like a body builder.

Gym Energy GIF by Bucked Up

>picrel: A woman after one chest day.

No wonder women struggle so much with their weight. They literally can’t do any of the things you need to do to actually lose weight in a healthy manner, thermodynamically. That’s why all these fat bitches say shit like

>I was so unhealthy when I was skinny

No shit, bitch. You only got skinny because you started eating two meals a week (microwaved Hamburger Helper).

nigger landwhales are extremely loud and obnoxious