Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope I am becomoing better looking. you must expose youreself to hardcore things. you will become more badass nad better looking. high testoeroner music, t

Gutless

Gutless

Cut my life into pee sez
-
thinking gabout fighting, it makes your brain become that in real life when you sleep. you wake up and your body knows the motions. it also changes your face. i am becoming a better swordmaster sith master lightsaber fighter, I am becoming much better looking my facial bones are poking out from being listening to high test music and thinking about fighting. i am also very cool in my own way, this increases my power level in a way that makes me more enlightened. i look very cool now. I am kind of gaunt and pale, with some bone definition, and if i squint my eyes i look cool. yes, heavy metal and imaging lightsaber fighting is the way to go to ascendance.

I'm not a big fan of "just hit the gym bro" Our problems go deeper than that. You can't change your face your height or your autism.

Last edited:
I'm not a big fan of "just hit the gum bro" Our problems go deeper than that. You can't change your face your height or your autism.

i am taking pictures and analyising them, i am waitching myself on my webcam, i am becoming chad faces and listneing to heaby metal and I imagine lightsaber fighting. it increases my divinity, and my test. i am graced for my stressors and my accomplishments. unlike normies that take drugs, and fuck stupid hoes.

Unironic delusionmaxx.

:feels: you niggerers suck. ive gotten way better looking recently.
I'm sure exercise is better than eating Cheetos and playing World of Warcraft all day in your mother's basement. I'm sure eating vegetables and lean meat and sunshine is healthy for the human body. It's still not going to improve your social life bro

I know it's gym and not gum.... I am so bad at typos

I'm sure exercise is better than eating Cheetos and playing World of Warcraft all day in your mother's basement. I'm sure eating vegetables and lean meat and sunshine is healthy for the human body. It's still not going to improve your social life bro
im not talign about working out. listenign to cool music and not gay foid Maroon 5 crap....... just thinking about fighting is huge as well. my brother and i used to fight with lightsabers, wooden swords, etc all the time. we are way more autistically masculine than most people at our gay school, we both have stem degrees now. and tihnking about your facial flaws and contorting your face to get a chad look makes you better looking. in general, i am more high T and chadlike now because of these things.

im not talign about working out. listenign to cool music and not gay foid Maroon 5 crap....... just thinking about fighting is huge as well. my brother and i used to fight with lightsabers, wooden swords, etc all the time. we are way more autistically masculine than most people at our gay school, we both have stem degrees now. and tihnking about your facial flaws and contorting your face to get a chad look makes you better looking. in general, i am more high T and chadlike now because of these things.
I agree with you. I am a fat ass and I'm trying to lose weight. I did nothing good with my life and I have a habit Of disengaging with people and their advice for herself improvement. I recently joined a gym and I am doing my best to eat healthy and exercise. It is still not going to change that much but I do think it is going to make me. Feel good at the end and I will feel a sense of confidence that I achieved a goal that I put in and that makes life worth living.

I agree with you. I am a fat ass and I'm trying to lose weight. I did nothing good with my life and I have a habit Of disengaging with people and their advice for herself improvement. I recently joined a gym and I am doing my best to eat healthy and exercise. It is still not going to change that much but I do think it is going to make me. Feel good at the end and I will feel a sense of confidence that I achieved a goal that I put in and that makes life worth living.
if you are fat then the only way to lose weight comfortably is to eat only meat. maybe vegetables are fine too to an extent. but you must avoid carbs and sugars. vegetables have those i think.

i heard that exercise doesnt do that much for losing weight. its mostly diet.

"Just have confidence bro" and other delusionmaxxes are a cope. When I was in psychosis and thought I was the king of the world and 100% believed it, I would sexually harass women but I still never got pussy despite of fully believing I was the prophet of God who wins 10 lotteries a day.

But if you feel better mentally that's all that matters I guess. Gym won't do any harm either.

if you are fat then the only way to lose weight comfortably is to eat only meat. maybe vegetables are fine too to an extent. but you must avoid carbs and sugars. vegetables have those i think.

i heard that exercise doesnt do that much for losing weight. its mostly diet.
I heard the same thing as well. I was eating a brownie a few minutes ago and i'm going to throw the rest of it in the garbage after reading this.

I'm not a big fan of "just hit the gym bro" Our problems go deeper than that. You can't change your face your height or your autism.
Losing weight helps with face.
autism’s issues can be somewhat helped with increasing social skills.
Height is over

keep at it brocel, this is the force in action. the sith will rise again

> I am becomoing better looking. you must expose youreself to hardcore things. you will become more badass nad better looking. high testoeroner music, t

> i am becoming a better swordmaster sith master lightsaber fighter,

> I am becoming much better looking my facial bones are poking out from being listening to high test music

> heavy metal and imaging lightsaber fighting is the way to go to ascendance

> i look very cool now. I am kind of gaunt and pale, with some bone definition,

I can never tell if you're being sarcastic with your posts or not.

People won't understand you, but I feel the same honestly jfl

But I'm also pretty sure it's mostly delusion.

my facial bones are poking out from being listening to high test music
JFL :feelshaha:, maybe you will looks like my PFP soon

I can never tell if you're being sarcastic with your posts or not.

People won't understand you, but I feel the same honestly jfl

But I'm also pretty sure it's mostly delusion.
i should be slaying foid pussy dude. i am genetic diamonds and every foid i ever interact with crushes on me and wishes she didnt have a bf. i have a beautiful angelic sexy essence that women want but feel to inferior to ask me out for. they want my genetically perfect high iq babies

i should be slaying foid pussy dude. i am genetic diamonds and every foid i ever interact with crushes on me and wishes she didnt have a bf. i have a beautiful angelic sexy essence that women want but feel to inferior to ask me out for. they want my genetically perfect high iq babies
:chad::chad:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back