Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I am an Eastern European slavcel who is living among Americans

copecel2

copecel2

Banned
-
I speak two fucking languages and my english accent is not sexy, instead, I sound like a barbarian who is pillaging villages. That's why I get zero pussy.

And no jawline for me... FUCKING UNITED STATES KEEPS ME INCEL FOREVER AND NO PUSSY FUCKING FUCK OF FUCKING FUCK AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH FUCK OFF AMERIFAGGOTS ESPECIALLY FOIDS WHO EAT SHIT FROM CHAD ANUS

I speak two fucking languages and my english accent is not sexy, instead, I sound like a barbarian who is pillaging villages. That's why I get zero pussy.

And no jawline for me... FUCKING UNITED STATES KEEPS ME INCEL FOREVER AND NO PUSSY FUCKING FUCK OF FUCKING FUCK AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH FUCK OFF AMERIFAGGOTS ESPECIALLY FOIDS WHO EAT SHIT FROM CHAD ANUS

@To koniec :feelsaww:
Slav millenial eat poorly due to garbage jewish communism forced upon them meanwhile zoomer eat more meat than previous generation

I sound like a barbarian who is pillaging villages.
If you were chad you could fratboy rapistmaxxxing using that kind of darktriad sound

That is legit the epitome of female fantasy of a dark triad rapist barbarian(chad looks inluded otherwise its her worst nightmare:feelsohgod:) and how she tames him with her hole lmao:feelshaha:

It could be worst. Imagine being a short, dark, Nepalese dude in America. Those dudes have it worst than curries imo because they are a curry/rice hybrid.

Screw you
Giga mogs me
I am 5’4 deformed inbred kikecel

Meanwhile: your fellow countrymen slay pussy in your homeland.