Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel i am always the bad guy

Lycan

Lycan

INCEL LIVES MATTER
★★
during dinner last night i brought up that someone had payed me $5 to help them on a quiz and my teacher allowed this to happen. i didnt think much of it thinking it was just a cool story that i got 5 bucks for helping someone on a 10 question quiz...but no. my family immediately got angry at me for some reason. they started telling me this was "immoral" to take someones money like that and that i could get in trouble for cheating (even though the teacher allowed it so if anything this falls on him since it was his decision to let me help). my family has a habit of arguing with me anytime i open my mouth so i put my dinner plate on the counter and went into my room to remove myself from the situation. i could hear from my room them making snarky comments and still talking about me so i came out again and asked why they are still talking about me. my grandma got out of her chair and up to me and said she isnt gonna have this kind of disrespect in this house and then my dad came up behind her and cornered me (i was standing at the end of the hallway) and got inches away from my face telling me to "step up to him" and asked me if i wanted to fight. they threatened to punish me and my grandpa told me while i live under their house i have to follow this families rules and morals when all i did was take $5 from someone who offered it first. my aunt screamed at me that i never take accountability for my actions and i have a victim complex. i really dont understand how what i did was wrong? anyway i went in my room because i was very stressed out 4 people were yelling at me and making me feel alienated. sometimes i hate my family and i feel like they are dead to me...i dont know why they do this to me. i might cut a lot of them off when i move out tbh

Come back with a gun and ask your dad if he still wants a fight

Christian cucks in a nutshell.

based family tbh. i wish i was low inhib enough to get angry over stupid shit

i dont know why they do this to me
remember that there are two sides to every story. try to see things from their point of view

It's because you aren't chad

Nice. I once played an innocuous game with my much younger half-cousin:

It was hide-and-seek. I hid under a blanket with her, expecting us to be found. My half-cousins laughed at me and said, "Take a child as your bride".

Interestingly, my half-cousins would denigrate her and hit her when she stayed at their home.

during dinner last night i brought up that someone had payed me $5 to help them on a quiz and my teacher allowed this to happen. i didnt think much of it thinking it was just a cool story that i got 5 bucks for helping someone on a 10 question quiz...but no. my family immediately got angry at me for some reason. they started telling me this was "immoral" to take someones money like that and that i could get in trouble for cheating (even though the teacher allowed it so if anything this falls on him since it was his decision to let me help). my family has a habit of arguing with me anytime i open my mouth so i put my dinner plate on the counter and went into my room to remove myself from the situation. i could hear from my room them making snarky comments and still talking about me so i came out again and asked why they are still talking about me. my grandma got out of her chair and up to me and said she isnt gonna have this kind of disrespect in this house and then my dad came up behind her and cornered me (i was standing at the end of the hallway) and got inches away from my face telling me to "step up to him" and asked me if i wanted to fight. they threatened to punish me and my grandpa told me while i live under their house i have to follow this families rules and morals when all i did was take $5 from someone who offered it first. my aunt screamed at me that i never take accountability for my actions and i have a victim complex. i really dont understand how what i did was wrong? anyway i went in my room because i was very stressed out 4 people were yelling at me and making me feel alienated. sometimes i hate my family and i feel like they are dead to me...i dont know why they do this to me. i might cut a lot of them off when i move out tbh
Damn,crazy family, This reminds me of how some random uncle offered me money during eid(as eidi) when i was a kid,and I took it,my parents called me a shameless retard and a beggar for taking money from him:feelsUgh:

Sounds like my family but ten times worse

Always implying that everything is my fault, not society's and that I should turn into a christcuck. If they tried to piss me off as much as they did to you though, I would simply yell them to shut the fuck up.

Photofunky

embrace it

Sounds like my family but ten times worse

Always implying that everything is my fault, not society's and that I should turn into a christcuck. If they tried to piss me off as much as they did to you though, I would simply yell them to shut the fuck up.
This

YOU SHOULD LIKE, EAT SOME CHEETOS OR SOMETHING.

Stupid Shits lol , they just want to gaslight you to be this good little kid , that wont have a Backbone