Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel I am addicted to the pain of seeing a tinder match unmatched the day after. I love getting eeeews from women. I fucking love it so much. I love women

Ranny

Ranny

toasty roasties ;-)
★★★★★
I love them so much for rejecting me. I want to be their slave cuck who helps them with everything for free and not expect anything.

You go girl, get your chad. Don't worry, you are a 4/10, you can get him easily. Fuck ugly men and their sanity.

Hey FBI man and Inceltears. I am a good little incel, right? An ugly, pathetic man who is a dirty misogynist despite being nice to women all my life. A man who knows his place and to shut up and live this cockroach existence.

I am not entitled to a black, disabled, single-mother while I watch chad snag another 8/10 girl.

I am so fucking happy. Getting the death-stare from women when I get the courage to try and ask out a woman below my looksmatch. I love imagining their fat, ugly fingers swiping right on Chris Hemsworth while ignoring perfectly good men.

I love short women drooling over a 6'5 man standing next to me and mogging me.

I like working out every weekend and eating healthy just to be able to look good for a woman I will never find.

Daily reminder: You are not entitled to love, warmth, hugs, cuddling, sex, security, protection, kisses.

I am okay with starving due to missing female affection. I like how all the tall, hot chads in my school always had girls around them (amazing personalities) while the dirty, rapist inkler was eating lunch in the bathroom and getting bullied (justified).

I love that despite living through hell during school due to bullying, nothing had changed and the hot asshole still gets gorgeous girls while I open my tinder and the landwhale unmatched.

Good. This must be great for my mental health.

Brutal no reply pill

Insane GIF

copy pasta, sui by mod, or femdom fag?

it`s over for rannycel

I think it's interesting to watch how pain slowly turns into insanity

This is so sad. We are not entitled to feel the warm and cute hug from a female, sweetie.

I love them so much for rejecting me. I want to be their slave cuck who helps them with everything for free and not expect anything.

You go girl, get your chad. Don't worry, you are a 4/10, you can get him easily. Fuck ugly men and their sanity.

Hey FBI man and Inceltears. I am a good little incel, right? An ugly, pathetic man who is a dirty misogynist despite being nice to women all my life. A man who knows his place and to shut up and live this cockroach existence.

I am not entitled to a black, disabled, single-mother while I watch chad snag another 8/10 girl.

I am so fucking happy. Getting the death-stare from women when I get the courage to try and ask out a woman below my looksmatch. I love imagining their fat, ugly fingers swiping right on Chris Hemsworth while ignoring perfectly good men.

I like working out every weekend and eating healthy just to be able to look good for a woman I will never find.

Daily reminder: You are not entitled to love, warmth, hugs, cuddling, sex, security, protection, kisses.

I am okay with starving due to missing female affection. I like how all the tall, hot chads in my school always had girls around them (amazing personalities) while the dirty, rapist inkler was eating lunch in the bathroom and getting bullied (justified).

I love that despite living through hell during school due to bullying, nothing had changed and the hot asshole still gets gorgeous girls while I open my tinder and the landwhale unmatched.

Like me

I want to be their slave cuck who helps them with everything for free and not expect anything.

the following users can relate:

@Diocel
@Idotms
@dreadtheblackpill
@SneakPower611
@Atavistic Autist

“I OPENED UP MY TINDER AND THE LANDWHALE UNMATCHED”

:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

thats a good boy , you certainly know your place , trash!

There's still some gold in this forum :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

whats this mickey mouse SHIT

he turned into a redditor
bro quick bring the medicine we can still save him :feelsohh: look his arm,he was certainly bitten by a soy when he was on his way home,damn they usually attack in ambushes,this is the third case i see

@Dr. Dicklet

ill heal him with my wiz powers:feelsmage:

here's some fresh blackpills: :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:
IT'S FUTILE,the patient is not answering! damn bro we LOSING HIM,WERE

LOSING

HIM

:feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal:

*dramatic music*

bro quick bring the medicine we can still save him :feelsohh: look his arm,he was certainly bitten by a soy when he was on his way home,damn they usually attack in ambushes,this is the third case i see

@Dr. Dicklet
:feelsbadman: it's too late he's suffered severe cerebrum trauma, there's nothing we can do for him. Somebody get a priest.

Fucking shit same fucking shit happens to me every fucking time. Fuck this shit very much. It's so much of a fucking dead end it's unbelievable.

For most of you debating that's if it's a copypasta, it's not.

Copy and paste OP's post and you won't see it anywhere.

.He's on Tinder, he's putting his supposedly ugly face on a popular app to be mocked, rejected, and humiliated. This takes a toll on the ego.
.Initially his statements were condescending, accusatory, self-loathing.
.As you read the story, it turns more and more into a pitiful form of acceptance, into a form of adapted celibacy and defeatism. As he keeps ranting and releases his anger.

It is hard to mimic the emotional spiral he went through into text form, this is unfortunately very real and OP is in a darker place.

Last edited:
Just kill yourself. Nothing of value will be lost

Sounds like @IncelHQ being a cuck again

"Sounds like someone is close to :feelsrope:"