LifeFuel I am addicted to the pain of seeing a tinder match unmatched the day after. I love getting eeeews from women. I fucking love it so much. I love women

Ranny

Ranny

Blackpilled again
★★
2d 17h 21m
I love them so much for rejecting me. I want to be their slave cuck who helps them with everything for free and not expect anything.

You go girl, get your chad. Don't worry, you are a 4/10, you can get him easily. Fuck ugly men and their sanity.

Hey FBI man and Inceltears. I am a good little incel, right? An ugly, pathetic man who is a dirty misogynist despite being nice to women all my life. A man who knows his place and to shut up and live this cockroach existence.

I am not entitled to a black, disabled, single-mother while I watch chad snag another 8/10 girl.

I am so fucking happy. Getting the death-stare from women when I get the courage to try and ask out a woman below my looksmatch. I love imagining their fat, ugly fingers swiping right on Chris Hemsworth while ignoring perfectly good men.

I love short women drooling over a 6'5 man standing next to me and mogging me.

I like working out every weekend and eating healthy just to be able to look good for a woman I will never find.

Daily reminder: You are not entitled to love, warmth, hugs, cuddling, sex, security, protection, kisses.

I am okay with starving due to missing female affection. I like how all the tall, hot chads in my school always had girls around them (amazing personalities) while the dirty, rapist inkler was eating lunch in the bathroom and getting bullied (justified).

I love that despite living through hell during school due to bullying, nothing had changed and the hot asshole still gets gorgeous girls while I open my tinder and the landwhale unmatched.

Good. This must be great for my mental health.

InMyCellInHell

InMyCellInHell

Waffles! Where's my waffles?
★★★★★
27d 22h 48m
Brutal no reply pill

WØLF

WØLF

I CAN’T BREED
★★★★★
154d 20h 18m
Pancakecel

Pancakecel

You get what you fucking deserve
★★★★
24d 10h 21m

Pixycel

Pixycel

Fiat justitia, ruat caelum
68d 21h 11m
copy pasta, sui by mod, or femdom fag?

thrash_monke

thrash_monke

Recruit
★★
3d 10h 51m
it`s over for rannycel

BlkPillPres

BlkPillPres

I'm Not A Monster, I'm Just Ahead Of The Curve
★★★★★
101d 13h 9m
calimero

calimero

Officer
★★★
9d 1h 16m
I think it's interesting to watch how pain slowly turns into insanity

Leblid

Leblid

Chileancel, 166cm manlet
★★★★
16d 20h 4m
This is so sad. We are not entitled to feel the warm and cute hug from a female, sweetie.

TheUltimateMarkcel

TheUltimateMarkcel

Leader of Ordo Inceleratis
★★
23d 5h 18m
Mentally lost cel

Mentally lost cel

Banned
-
11d 16h 58m
I love them so much for rejecting me. I want to be their slave cuck who helps them with everything for free and not expect anything.

You go girl, get your chad. Don't worry, you are a 4/10, you can get him easily. Fuck ugly men and their sanity.

Hey FBI man and Inceltears. I am a good little incel, right? An ugly, pathetic man who is a dirty misogynist despite being nice to women all my life. A man who knows his place and to shut up and live this cockroach existence.

I am not entitled to a black, disabled, single-mother while I watch chad snag another 8/10 girl.

I am so fucking happy. Getting the death-stare from women when I get the courage to try and ask out a woman below my looksmatch. I love imagining their fat, ugly fingers swiping right on Chris Hemsworth while ignoring perfectly good men.

I like working out every weekend and eating healthy just to be able to look good for a woman I will never find.

Daily reminder: You are not entitled to love, warmth, hugs, cuddling, sex, security, protection, kisses.

I am okay with starving due to missing female affection. I like how all the tall, hot chads in my school always had girls around them (amazing personalities) while the dirty, rapist inkler was eating lunch in the bathroom and getting bullied (justified).

I love that despite living through hell during school due to bullying, nothing had changed and the hot asshole still gets gorgeous girls while I open my tinder and the landwhale unmatched.

Like me

FamilyGuy1999

FamilyGuy1999

Ugly
★★★★★
82d 10h 53m
I want to be their slave cuck who helps them with everything for free and not expect anything.

the following users can relate:

@Diocel
@Idotms
@dreadtheblackpill
@SneakPower611
@Atavistic Autist

BITG

BITG

Mentally crippled by lonely teen years
★★★★★
90d 2h 55m
“I OPENED UP MY TINDER AND THE LANDWHALE UNMATCHED”

:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

dreadtheblackpill

dreadtheblackpill

Emperor of the youngcels and chicken nuggets
★★★★★
57d 2h 19m
Diocel

Diocel

˙ǝsɐǝld 'ǝuo ɹoɟ dnoS ∀
★★★★★
239d 12h 38m
Izayacel

Izayacel

ACCELERATE SPECTRUM "
★★★★★
14d 6h 3m
thats a good boy , you certainly know your place , trash!

Tenshi

Tenshi

もういいよ
★★★★★
67d 20h 31m
get out of tinder

AlexanderTheGreat11

AlexanderTheGreat11

生徒会長
★★★★★
219d 3h 27m
There's still some gold in this forum :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: