Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR I am accepting my fate, and it's something that may just put me in the grave ...

• Thread starter Words2_live_bye
  • Start date
Words2_live_bye

Words2_live_bye

What a Shame ...
★★★★★
I feel as if i am accepting the fact that i will never get a girlfriend, never get sex, never get female validation at all. I am accepting the fact that i will never have something that millions of people have, all because i am not physically and mentally "good". My mental health has been drained in the last 2 years of life, and i'm very depressed. The more blackpilled i get, the more i am open to death. Recently i saw an attractive girl, and typically i would be like "She's cute, etc." but now, i don't even care about it, since i realise i'll never have something like that. I'm some of you may feel this same way, but it scares me how much this is hitting me out of no where

Words to live by.
All we have is to cope and ldar to death after this point.

I feel exactly like that right now. I've felt closest to roping more recently than before.

What are your stats?

Age, height, weight, education/income, etc

What are your stats?

Age, height, weight, education/income, etc
5'7 (roughly)
around 300 lbs
high school education but i didn't get a dilpoma
no income, i'm NEET

5'7 (roughly)
around 300 lbs
high school education but i didn't get a dilpoma
no income, i'm NEET
I see, that sounds like a tough row to hoe. Have you always been overweight?

been overweight since i was 10 basically
Such a situation would make anyone feel very rundown and glum. The upside is that having been chronically obese, you may be underestimating the potential you have were you in better shape.

I hate unsolicited advice so I won't give you any, but I'm (actually) a knowledgable dietcel and workoutcel, and if you want to make some changes I'd be happy to scheme out a diet for you that would be easy to follow and work with or without exercise.

I was a fat kid, too, and was overweight well into adulthood. It's the shits.

Good on you. The earlier you accept it, the less time you'll spend miserable.

I'd be happy to scheme out a diet for you that would be easy to follow and work with or without exercise.
I've basically been telling myself i would diet and exercise since i was 12
But i would appreciate your effort

I've basically been telling myself i would diet and exercise since i was 12
But i would appreciate your effort
Ok, well, the best source of dieting information on the web is Lyle McDonald, and torrents are available with all of his books. If you want to really psychologically engage, his Rapid Fat Loss Handbook details how to perform a protein-sparing modified fast properly, and at your bodyweight you'll lose weight very rapidly.

If you want to be more gradual, it becomes as simple as counting calories and maintaining adequate protein intake. By the Harris-Benedict equation your body probably uses about 3000-3500 calories per day just sitting around. Get a food scale from Amazon and bust out the measuring cups. At this point it doesn't matter what you eat so long as you're taking in no more than 2000 calories per day, and getting at least 100-150g of protein per day.

At high body fat levels, losing weight causes very little bodily duress, feel free to reducing calories as much below 2000 as you want, so long as you're maintaining that 100-150g of protein per day.

Read nutritional information labels so you can measure your food properly, and keep an eyeball on a bodyweight scale to verify you're doing everything right.

You can eat 2000cal/day all the way to 200lbs, then reassess from there.

Ryan Gosling's the new Cyclops?

Just take a shower you dumb inkel