Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News I am about to join the discord server

incelerated

incelerated

It's all about luck, not looks
★★★★★
Like the topic title says, I am about to join the discord server.
I couldn't create an account without phone verification. Until I realized all I have to do is click on the invite and an "unclaimed" account will be made for me without need for phone verification.
I have messaged the Turkish short-tempered mod my username and will be able to chat with my fans there as soon as I am approved.

They will reject you.

They will reject you.
They basically did. I've messaged knajjd a few days ago to approve me and he doesn't even give enough fucks to do that, even tho he logged in today and answered a ban appeal.
I'm not even interested in joining anymore.

They basically did. I've messaged knajjd a few days ago to approve me and he doesn't even give enough fucks to do that, even tho he logged in today and answered a ban appeal.
I'm not even interested in joining anymore.
Don't feel too bad.

They rejected me too!

Long ago...

Ask @BummerDrummer to join that banned niggers (the richcel) one... I might rejoin it. But it is stupid and pathetic - just like HERE.

Ask @BummerDrummer to join that banned niggers (the richcel) one
I'm not racist so I'm gonna pass :feelstrash:
(To be more specific I am racist but not against niggers)

I'm not racist so I'm gonna pass :feelstrash:
(To be more specific I am racist but not against niggers)
They are a very mixed group. Mostly younger dudes. Still getting used to their doomed lives...