Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I am a sole believer that racism isn’t a real thing

R

Rabbi Schneerson

#Stophavingblackbabies
★★★★★
Title : my reasons for this being is that humans are biologically programmed to seek good genetics which means they’ll love them, respect them , value them and treat them good depending on how good their genetics is aka attractiveness . The problem is that 98% of black men and women look like this View attachment IMG_6850.webpView attachment IMG_6849.webpwhich means they’ll be hated, unloved , bullied , rejected ,mistreated, their intellect, intelligence , coherence , and decision making will be very poor .not because they’re black but because they have very bad non human genetics
IMG 6824
IMG 6851
Here’s two human blacks, I bet even during slavery times they wouldn’t have been hated or mistreated as badly ,the face is capable of forcing people to love you , respect you and value you , protect you from being bullied lastly the feelings humans get from seeing a sexually attractive face triumphs morals , race and anything else it is beyond powerful as I mentioned earlier. But the problem is seeing a black with human genetics on par with Europeans is rarer than a solar eclipse which isn’t natural, as all the other races mass birth human looking people . And whites mass birth them at a higher rate than anyone else . If you go to Germany , Armenia , or France and stand in the road 100’s of model level Europeans women will walk past you being attractive is normal at any level and makes you human.

Attachments

• IMG_6824.jpeg
    IMG_6824.jpeg
    604.2 KB · Views: 16
No racism is real.

It's natural to be weary of others that are different from you.

It's been a thing since forever

I agree that the more attractive they are, the better they are treated tho

Based. Race is fake