Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

One thing the modern era of kids will never experience is snow days. I mog them all because I did experience that.

It makes me sad in a way to think of those days. I will never have that naivety and optimism towards life again. I will always be more jaded
But You're still so young...

But You're still so young...
But with all the loneliness I went through, bad physical health issues from a young age, and losing my father already, I feel so much older than my age

But with all the loneliness I went through, bad physical health issues from a young age, and losing my father already, I feel so much older than my age
Just wait until you're 35 or something like that. That could be total ropefuel. To realize it's really over.

Just wait until you're 35 or something like that. That could be total ropefuel. To realize it's really over.
I’ll just die from health issues around then if I haven’t roped yet

Also here in Canada the winters aren't so bad anymore. There's hardly ever snow storms that are bad enough to close schools.

Snow days were indeed the best, we would head out for the half the day playing in the snow, and then come back inside and play Nintendo for the other half.

We all have to eat. It just depends on what you eat...
I eat 3500-4000 calories of junk food a day most of the time. Lots of fast food, and usually a large milkshake every day. Also lots of snacks and candies.

I eat 3500-4000 calories of junk food a day most of the time. Lots of fast food, and usually a large milkshake every day. Also lots of snacks and candies.
My goodness, and that too in Burgerland, which isn't exactly known for its exceptionally good food quality. Especially when it comes to fast food chains. :feelsmega:

My goodness, and that too in Burgerland, which isn't exactly known for its exceptionally good food quality. Especially when it comes to fast food chains. :feelsmega:
I’m not very concerned with health. I’m too far gone to care much