Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I am a girthlet.

• Thread starter Deleted member 25707
  • Start date
Can I PEmaxx? Can I get to 7×5 after 1-2 years of bathmate?
Maybe. I know bathmate works but I have only read a couple of stories of guys using it for 2-3 months and gaining .25 - .5 inches. You can probably keep using it for years though and gain inches.

I'm wider than over 56% of men
but it's only at the base of my dick
RIP
i'm 4 inches long

So jelq and manual exercises for 3 months and then using equipments? Sounds about right.
1.5 years is lifefuel ngl

No brain surgery for your face
Indeed but you can stop deluding yourself and accept your girth that's not bad.

Indeed but you can stop deluding yourself and accept your girth that's not bad.
Giphy 43

it's literally 13 percentile,how is it not bad jfl

over for skinnydickcels

I have the opposite. Fat dick but not impressively long.

I once posted my dick on /b/ and someone called it the Tesla Cybertruck of penises. :feelswhere:

Don't worry it's ugly as all fuck. Bad case of phimosis. Kink in the middle making it point downward. Irregular width. Tbh I thought the Cybertruck comparison wa spot-on. :feelshehe:

No bitch is gonna see it, anyway.

Don't worry it's ugly as all fuck. Bad case of phimosis. Kink in the middle making it point downward. Irregular width. Tbh I thought the Cybertruck comparison wa spot-on. :feelshehe:

No bitch is gonna see it, anyway.
Ok, dickchad

absolutely over for OP

sub5 girth is unmitigatedly horrendous, it effectly puts whatever chance of you having a decent sexlife to 0, forever.

you having a tiny dick while also being a sub8 male just amplifies the hatred whores have for you, because you don't have anything to offer them, not even
a decent fuck. It's over, stop coping with PE which have no scientific evidence behind it but a lot of horror stories.

people here need to understand there is no ascending. most males are threated lower then dogshit, those with small dicks even lower. swallow the blackpill already and repeat after me:

LAY DOWN AND ROT

I swear the dick pill is brutal , it's like it's the manifestation of your masculinity and worth as man , it's a sign if you are meant to procreate or not . Can we ever one day ascend beyond our looks ?

No woman will ever want to see my dick anyways, so it's not like it matters. It never even began

No woman will ever want to see my dick anyways, so it's not like it matters. It never even began
No it matters for general confidence and makes fapping much more enjoyable.

@Gymcelled @Barry what are your thoughts on PE maxxing?
PE maxxing I tried as young guy for a month or so is the reason I cannot be imagine going together with a woman because of broken dick.

PE maxxing I tried as young guy for a month or so is the reason I cannot be imagine going together with a woman because of broken dick.
Elab more please (maybe in PMs).
What did you do? And where did you read about it?

Wish @RageAgainstTDL could give us an update on his bathmate experience. It worked for him but he never gave us an update on his progression.

Doing it safely and easily with bathmate to gain 0.5 - 1 inch of length and girth would be very impactful.

It's so depressing. I did nofap for 10 days so I can achieve bigger erections and measure my dick at it's maxx. And it's only 4' girth. To be honest it's probably like 3.8-3.9 ngl and I rounded it off to 4 inches.
everytime I fap and hold my penis it makes me so depressed. Almost kills my sex drive. A bigger dick would made me more confident and less depressing.

Maybe I should PEmaxx for 2-3 years straight.

@Gymcelled @Barry what are your thoughts on PE maxxing?

Get a bathmate for girth.

Use it in the shower daily. You won't regret it.

Here's my thread from looksmax about PE:

Sorry bro, people who says it doesn't matter because we are incels are wrong, it matters because its another way life fucked us over. Don't clamp hard your dick you can easily get Ed that way.