Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I am a child

• Thread starter latinocelhispanicel
  • Start date
latinocelhispanicel

latinocelhispanicel

Officer
★★★★★
you know how leftards call a 14 year old child? well as i said in my previous posts, they upped it to 18, then 19, then 23, then they declared the end of childhood at 32 LMAO. this isn't accounting for neurodivergency, which they claim to offset you 10 years more to be fully considered an adult, LMAO.

Since I'm 21, I will now be enjoying by extended childhood, LMAO.
Hey, i'm still a child, ain't I? haha, lmao

(obviously, I'm not going to do anything stupid and this is a joke, i actually find their logic highly disgusting)

That means, No drinking, No smoking, No drugs, No foul language cartoons or
tv show, No violent videogames, Just kid friendly stuff until your 32.

Nooooo!!!!!

I am the ressurection

I'm mentally still a teenager. I did not get a chance for proper mental development and maturing because I lack core human experiences, like having a girlfriend, kissing, holding hands, going on dates, having sex, hugging.

And this is just the mental part. On the physical side, I have reduced muscle mass from klinefelter syndrome. I'm a framecel, I have narrow shoulders, small forearems, thin wrists. I can't grow a beard, I have a feminine voice.

I'm a 30yo KHHDV. It is beyond over for me. There's no coming back from this.

I'm mentally still a teenager. I did not get a chance for proper mental development and maturing because I lack core human experiences, like having a girlfriend, kissing, holding hands, going on dates, having sex, hugging.

And this is just the mental part. On the physical side, I have reduced muscle mass from klinefelter syndrome. I'm a framecel, I have narrow shoulders, small forearems, thin wrists. I can't grow a beard, I have a feminine voice.

I'm a 30yo KHHDV. It is beyond over for me. There's no coming back from this.
I'm a literal manchild. I was built not to fuck. I was built not to attract female sexual partners.

“She’s 32 you sick fuck :feels:

Just be born on a leap year so you age once every four years theory

Depending on which retards ya ask, you become an adult at 21, 25 or 30.

You're a child if you can't provide for yourself. Has nothing to do with the age.

You're a child if you can't provide for yourself. Has nothing to do with the age.
You can have a job and live alone but still feel undeveloped.

I have autism, ocd, adhd, and dyslexia (high iq too)
Neurodiergent by 5 ways
won't be an adult until 42!

I might as well be a child. I haven't meaningfully developed as a person at all since 14