Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I always laugh at racecopers that say "i'm a 6/10 but...

Zyros

Zyros

Banned
-
...im indian so that leaves me a 3/10".

No, just no stop that delusion. If your facial features are 6/10 there is no way your skin color drops you 3 fucking PSL points. Certain races are more likely to have subhuman traits and thats what they mistake it with.

Bones, Leanness and Skin quality are what matters. If you change Chad to have brown skin he will just be Exotic Jamal.

Blaming it on your race by saying the white version of yourself would have the ridiculous difference of 3 PSL points compared to your race self is one of the biggest major copes.

Yep. If your skin is ugly and it covers up your facial features, you're not really a 6/10.

Damn, first my PSL is lowered by my race, and now, i'm the laughing stock of blackpilled chads?

It's over :'(

Yes, those guys are coping.
But I think there's a very clear status hierarchy when it comes to race.

See, the thing is that as you go up in attractiveness, the less your race matters. An 8/10 ethnic male will not have it much harder than an 8/10 white Chad.

But when you go down to 5/10 ethnic, it's as good as being a 3/10 white. The uglier you look, the more your "negative" features stand out, aka the failo effect. In this case, your negative feature would be you not being white.

I've seen the halo/failo effect in my own thinking. I don't particularly like girls of my own race(Indians) but if they're very attractive, I almost forget the fact that they're Indian. Likewise, if they're really ugly, all I see is race.

BTW, 6 psl is very good. It's when you talk about 6/10 IRL then it makes more sense that it drops you 3 points because real life 6/10 is pretty much average.

Depends if they mean 6/10 for a curry, or 6/10 in general.

Holy shit yes. Those people are so annoying. Anyone who goes outside once in awhile will see that the Indians who do have 6/10 bone structure get laid. Anyone claiming "I'm not ugly but I'm curry so blah blah blah..." is either a mentalcel or an ugly coper.

Framecel222 said:
Holy shit yes. Those people are so annoying. Anyone who goes outside once in awhile will see that the Indians who do have 6/10 bone structure get laid. Anyone claiming "I'm not ugly but I'm curry so blah blah blah..." is either a mentalcel or an ugly coper.

People are gonna cope with every litle shit they have. NT,autism,race,high inhib etc,instead.of just admiting they are just plain ugly. 

It sounds much better to say I am a beautiful indian but I am.just treated bad because of my race,then just say I am an ugly piece of shit and treated as such.