Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I always dream about getting rejected

Trump2020

Trump2020

Genetic shit
★★★★
Not even in my dreams I can escape the torture of being incel. I always dream of foids rejecting me in all possibles ways (tinder, IRL, etc.). Hell, I even dream about girls that rejected me in the past and they reject me again. There are always Chads in my dreams too, they are the ones dating the foids that reject me.

I also dream of being bullied by other guys, even guys that actually exist and used to bully me at school.

Antidepressants have helped me a lot with my chronic anxiety, but they sure as hell are torture for you in your sleep. My mind is really fucked up.

Not even in my dreams I can escape the torture of being incel. I always dream of foids rejecting me in all possibles ways (tinder, IRL, etc.). Hell, I even dream about girls that rejected me in the past and they reject me again. There are always Chads in my dreams too, they are the ones dating the foids that reject me.

I also dream of being bullied by other guys, even guys that actually exist and used to bully me at school.

Antidepressants have helped me a lot with my chronic anxiety, but they sure as hell are torture for you in your sleep. My mind is really fucked up.
You know it's over when you get rejected or even cucked in your dreams.

Are you feeling any side effects? I had nightsweats and cooming didn't feel as good as b4

Do you want the common point between Johnny Sanza and Donald Trump?
In both case, it's over.

I'm living your dream jfl.

No escape even in your dreams

Are you feeling any side effects? I had nightsweats and cooming didn't feel as good as b4
Very vivid dreams like I said in the OP. They're not always that bad but usually are. Only good thing is waking up and realizing that rejection and bullying are a thing of the past since I gave up on women years ago and don't go to school anymore.

Cooming for me was impossible the first few weeks. I was horny but just couldn't coom. That side effect went away soon though, now cooming normally.

idk shit about PTSD but sounds like PTSD

Who is this crazy guy in your avatar?

I know it's jsazanza gatekeeping idiot