Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy I already gave my money to a streamer

Zaphod2.0

Zaphod2.0

Recruit
★★★★
I never liked watching lives, but it was just any given day I logged on to twitch and clicked on the gear area.I entered a live stream that had just under 20 viewers, it was a typical girl with colorful hair. I sent my first message in the chat praising the scene composition (I was making comics), she answered me very kindly and went on to talk about the subject I had started. I was delighted, as if I was talking to a genuine girl, and the feeling of pleasing her came to the fore when I gave sub with prime. She thanked me. Time later I closed the live, I knew if I continued there it would lead me to spend more money.:feelsrope:
Everything seemed so manipulated, as she pretended to be my fake friend.:cryfeels:
It was last year 2020, and until today I never stopped to watch lives other than esport and rpg

Last edited:
2020 was 2 years ago

I never gave any, thank God. Don't do it anymore.

She knew what she was doing, lvm are ATMs for whores. How they pretend to respect their donators by calling them kings. Honestly i cant also respect online simps, its the lowest point a man can fall.

Thou shall not give a women money.