Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I almost hit a femoid with my car

Weed

Weed

ded srs
★★★★★
45d 4h 26m
So after college I am driving playing music doing 30mph... then a wild and fat femoid appears out of nowhere.  I brake but not full braking cuz bitch was running from other side of the road onto the pavement.. I was fucking close to her, needed to turn my 400 IQ and dodge that fat obstacle with my car.. Between her and my mirror 10cm of space was left.. 10 more cm and I would be in Jail and without driving license.

So this happened..

Harvey_Weinstein_Hero

Harvey_Weinstein_Hero

Banned
-
you didn't run that bitch down? ----- COPE

Sub8Hate

Sub8Hate

Banned
-
Weed said:
So after college I am driving playing music doing 30mph... then a wild and fat femoid appears out of nowhere.  I brake but not full braking cuz bitch was running from other side of the road onto the pavement.. I was fucking close to her, needed to turn my 400 IQ and dodge that fat obstacle with my car.. Between her and my mirror 10cm of space was left.. 10 more cm and I would be in Jail and without driving license.

So this happened..

Once I almost hit a crispy black man who was in a cross walk because it was dark out and so was he, LOL.

Deleted member 306

Deleted member 306

Incel Superior
-
3h 10m
Roast the roastie

Deleted member 60

Deleted member 60

-
2d 17h 17m
Weed said:
I would be in Jail and without driving license.

shit, you would be a hero though.