Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I almost hit a femoid with my car

Weed

Weed

ded srs
-
So after college I am driving playing music doing 30mph... then a wild and fat femoid appears out of nowhere.  I brake but not full braking cuz bitch was running from other side of the road onto the pavement.. I was fucking close to her, needed to turn my 400 IQ and dodge that fat obstacle with my car.. Between her and my mirror 10cm of space was left.. 10 more cm and I would be in Jail and without driving license.

So this happened..

you didn't run that bitch down? ----- COPE

Weed said:
So after college I am driving playing music doing 30mph... then a wild and fat femoid appears out of nowhere.  I brake but not full braking cuz bitch was running from other side of the road onto the pavement.. I was fucking close to her, needed to turn my 400 IQ and dodge that fat obstacle with my car.. Between her and my mirror 10cm of space was left.. 10 more cm and I would be in Jail and without driving license.

So this happened..

Once I almost hit a crispy black man who was in a cross walk because it was dark out and so was he, LOL.

Roast the roastie