Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL I almost dated a white roastie at college recently

EVEN IT IS ROASTING THIS STUPID CHINK

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTears/comments/1amax8x/boo_hoo_hoo_white_men_bad_because_one_of_them/

This guy should unironically kill yourself. How FUCKING PATHETIC do you have to be to be so humiliatingly villified by incels AND IT. I'm almost certain this chink has 0 friends. It's all projection

View attachment 1059485

:feelskek:

Wonders of Asia = tiny dick humping by a chinky manlet. I wonder why she didn't choose that over rough sex with white Chad :feelshaha:

:feelskek:

Wonders of Asia = tiny dick humping by a chinky manlet. I wonder why she didn't choose that over rough sex with white Chad :feelshaha:
I would be fucking terrified if "wonders of asia" became a meme that every white fratboy knows.

STUPID CHINK HAS HUMILIATED HIMSELF AND EVERY OTHER CHINK FAR MORE THAN I HAVE WHO IS ACTIVELY AND BRUTALLY SELF HATING

What a retarded faggot. Why do smart rices think they can get pussy by having life skills and education. Looks always matter most, that only helps if you'te chad. This is why Asian American males are getting racecucked lol. :feelshaha:

As much as I hate self hating noodlewhores, on average throughout my life, noodlewhores have treated me noticeably better than other races of foids. It find that the treatment from foids corroborates directly with the racial preferences data from the various online dating websites.

Anywhere from 15-35% of noodlewhores in America are still open to dating us Asian American men which is far better than any other race of women. Its sad but It is what it is. That means a good number of them still view us as human. For other races of women its more like anywhere from less than 1% to 8% that are open to us and usually its their bottom of the barrel landwhales that want us. I'm not morbidly obese and I don't want them (even then its not like they've given me a chance anyways because even landwhales are very hard to get nowadays). You probably see the tallfags in SF walking around with landwhales in SF like I do.

I don't want white women. I kinda did in my early college years but I slowly learned how they were like and the more I got to know them the more I hated them. Sure Black and Latina foids also reject us Asian men at extremely high levels but the difference is I've actually met a lot of decent black foids, indian, middle eastern, and latinas. I cannot say the same for white foids. Thats just how they are.

If you leave SF and go to places like Hayward, San Leandro, Walnut creek, Sacramento, or the South bay, or North bay, you notice a huge difference with the way foids treat you vs how they treat you in SF as an Asian dude. You get the sense that the foids in those areas outside of SF actually view you as human.

The reasoning behind this is simple imo. There is very real hate and bias against Asian men specifically in the city of SF with the feminist white women that run the show, and the noodlewhores that emulate them and capitalize off of the situation.

Wherever you find feminist white women you find male suffering in general but wherever you find feminist white women in high asian populations specifically in cities such as Seattle, SF, Oakland, or LA, you find extreme asian male suffering. Thats because they completely destroy the balance and "all else being equal" state of things.
why do west Coast woman hate asians so much

Is it because they genocides asians in the 1800s?

59,762 red flags and this chigger still thought it was a good idea to take a chance

>What do guys like that offer other than big muscles and rough sex?

Season 9 Lol GIF by The Office

I think the better question is what do Western white women need from a man other than big muscles and rough sex? If she has a job and makes decent money, what does she need from a man if not dick? Great, you can make a nice pot of chinkfood. So does the Chinese restaurant down the street.

There’s no socioeconomic boundaries that force women to marry men anymore. And without those, women marry for love. It just so happens women have no love for most men.

From a utility perspective, what does a man provide a wealthy, Western woman? Children? She can get knocked up by any dude or visit a sperm clinic. The government will even bail her out a little for being a single mother. Dick? Certainly not hard to get. Attention? All over the internet.

Love is a transaction. These dudes are horrible salesmen. If your best quality is cooking a bowl of noodles that anyone can buy for $5, you either need to upgrade your stats or accept your lot in life.
Truthbombs

He should ER. For sure he sounds like the “SUPREME GENTLEMAN”

Knew the sub from just the title. Rough blackpill though, despite cringe like
What I really don't understand, though, is how amazing, substantial, and practical women like Allison end up getting wasted on such degenerate WM fratboy man hoes, instead of such refined, cultured gentlemen as me.

why do west Coast woman hate asians so much

Is it because they genocides asians in the 1800s?
its because of penis size mostly, we are DORKS with tiny dicks. What can turn off a woman more??

Seeing a ricecel refer to himself as a cultured gentleman is like watching a pipe bomb being made

“What I really don't understand, though, is how amazing, substantial, and practical women like Allison end up getting wasted on such degenerate WM fratboy man hoes, instead of such refined, cultured gentlemen as me.”
Can someone @ me he goes er

From a utility perspective, what does a man provide a wealthy, Western woman? Children? She can get knocked up by any dude or visit a sperm clinic. The government will even bail her out a little for being a single mother. Dick? Certainly not hard to get. Attention? All over the internet.

Love is a transaction. These dudes are horrible salesmen. If your best quality is cooking a bowl of noodles that anyone can buy for $5, you either need to upgrade your stats or accept your lot in life.