Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL I almost dated a white roastie at college recently

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★

View: https://old.reddit.com/r/AsianMasculinity/comments/1ahjlwj/white_girl_whos_into_asian_men/kopxdjt/

I almost dated a WF at college recently.
What I really don't understand, though, is how amazing, substantial, and practical women like Allison end up getting wasted on such degenerate WM fratboy man hoes, instead of such refined, cultured gentlemen as me.
Seriously, Allison Sunshine and Jimmy McFratboi are so unlike each other and unfit for each other, like what do guys like him have to offer besides big muscles and rough sex? I can cook delicious Chinese food for her, make art for her, chat with her in a casual snarky manner few women would

Jfl, you can't make this shit up :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: @pyromancer1234 @mcmoohyun @GobidCrusader @starcrapoo

As you know I'm an old ricecel and I have to think very hard to remember a white foid that I met in my life who I thought was a decent person. I seriously have to think very hard just to come up with one or maybe 3. I'm not talking about just interactions so I'm talking more like acquaintances, co-workers, classmates, etc... where you can observe them long enough to assess them.

For every other demographic out there I can think of a dozen or more people from each demographic who I thought was a decent person.

He's young so he doesn't have as much life experiences as far as interactions and assessing others.

White foids are the worst demographic out there by a mile. All around awful. At a far distant second would be hispanic males because so many damn hispanic males are just really cocky and extremely disrespectful. But anyways I digress... Actually I think Cambodian males might be tied with Hispanic males or maybe worst.

Last edited:
TLDR, thanks for the summary.

What I really don't understand, though, is how amazing, substantial, and practical women like Allison end up getting wasted on such degenerate WM fratboy man hoes, instead of such refined, cultured gentlemen as me.
Did this fucking retard really think things as pERsonality and being gentle really works?

Seriously, Allison Sunshine and Jimmy McFratboi are so unlike each other and unfit for each other, like what do guys like him have to offer besides big muscles and rough sex? I can cook delicious Chinese food for her, make art for her, chat with her in a casual snarky manner few women would
Well it seems like he's already aware of what the answer is. What foids want is just simple : Big muscle, tall height, beautiful face, and big cock. Yes you still can cook delicious chink food or even clean her messed up room which is already full of condoms with chads' cum, but those are the things which are usually delivered by janitors, not from a lover. Even worse this cuck is still willing to be a slave for white foid, but still haven't realised and will NEVER that he won't get any genuine love from any foids.

you still can cook delicious chink food or even clean her messed up room which is already full of condoms with chads' cum, but those are the things which are usually delivered by janitors, not from a lover.
Brutal :blackpill:

The yellow pearl wants some white girl pussy. But he doesn't fail to realize that women want to reproduce with men that are going to create children with them. She can't relate to Asian people. She can't relate to Asian people.
she would be an unfit mother for them. She wants to have white looking children instead.

As you know I'm an old ricecel and I have to think very hard to remember a white foid that I met in my life who I thought was a decent person. I seriously have to think very hard just to come up with one or maybe 3. I'm not talking about just interactions so I'm talking more like acquaintances, co-workers, classmates, etc... where you can observe them long enough to assess them.
White foids are the worst demographic out there by a mile. All around awful. At a far distant second would be hispanic males because so many damn hispanic males are just really cocky and extremely disrespectful. But anyways I digress... Actually I think Cambodian males might be tied with Hispanic males or maybe worst.
I have to think very hard to remember an Asian female who thought Asian males were people. I've met some decent White women. Even if they preferred Whites. After all, they're White themselves. How can you blame White women for sticking with Whites more than you can fault Asian women for hating their own?

The yellow pearl wants some white girl pussy. But he doesn't fail to realize that women want to reproduce with men that are going to create children with them. She can't relate to Asian people. She can't relate to Asian people.
she would be an unfit mother for them. She wants to have white looking children instead.
I'd point out that it's asymmetric and omnidirectional in the direction of White men. Consider Asian women. They can't relate to Asians either. They are unfit mothers for Asian boys. And by God, do they want White-looking children.

Asian males have it bad in the west

The only reason he is able to date her is due to his looks.

I have to think very hard to remember an Asian female who thought Asian males were people. I've met some decent White women. Even if they preferred Whites. After all, they're White themselves. How can you blame White women for sticking with Whites more than you can fault Asian women for hating their own?

I'd point out that it's asymmetric and omnidirectional in the direction of White men. Consider Asian women. They can't relate to Asians either. They are unfit mothers for Asian boys. And by God, do they want White-looking children.
As much as I hate self hating noodlewhores, on average throughout my life, noodlewhores have treated me noticeably better than other races of foids. It find that the treatment from foids corroborates directly with the racial preferences data from the various online dating websites.

Anywhere from 15-35% of noodlewhores in America are still open to dating us Asian American men which is far better than any other race of women. Its sad but It is what it is. That means a good number of them still view us as human. For other races of women its more like anywhere from less than 1% to 8% that are open to us and usually its their bottom of the barrel landwhales that want us. I'm not morbidly obese and I don't want them (even then its not like they've given me a chance anyways because even landwhales are very hard to get nowadays). You probably see the tallfags in SF walking around with landwhales in SF like I do.

I don't want white women. I kinda did in my early college years but I slowly learned how they were like and the more I got to know them the more I hated them. Sure Black and Latina foids also reject us Asian men at extremely high levels but the difference is I've actually met a lot of decent black foids, indian, middle eastern, and latinas. I cannot say the same for white foids. Thats just how they are.

If you leave SF and go to places like Hayward, San Leandro, Walnut creek, Sacramento, or the South bay, or North bay, you notice a huge difference with the way foids treat you vs how they treat you in SF as an Asian dude. You get the sense that the foids in those areas outside of SF actually view you as human.

The reasoning behind this is simple imo. There is very real hate and bias against Asian men specifically in the city of SF with the feminist white women that run the show, and the noodlewhores that emulate them and capitalize off of the situation.

Wherever you find feminist white women you find male suffering in general but wherever you find feminist white women in high asian populations specifically in cities such as Seattle, SF, Oakland, or LA, you find extreme asian male suffering. Thats because they completely destroy the balance and "all else being equal" state of things.

Last edited:

I messed up the thumb pretty badly, but it was hard to trace with a mouse.

He sounds like er 2.0

It's a wrap for gookcels the best you can have is Cindy the Asian wannabe "yt" girl.

For every other demographic out there I can think of a dozen or more people from each demographic who I thought was a decent person.
It’s hard to talk about white people because they are individualistic and have different niches. It’s easier to stereotype ethnics

This is something ER would have written

Oh my dear lord, this ones incredible. The asian coper subreddits never fail to amuse me

As much as I hate self hating noodlewhores, on average throughout my life, noodlewhores have treated me noticeably better than other races of foids. It find that the treatment from foids corroborates directly with the racial preferences data from the various online dating websites.
Interesting analysis. What do you mean by "treated?" If a AF treats AM 5/10 but would never date them 0/10, while a WF doesn't interact with AM 0/10 and of course doesn't date them 0/10, do you think that's a difference that matters?

Anywhere from 15-35% of noodlewhores in America are still open to dating us Asian American men which is far better than any other race of women. Its sad but It is what it is. That means a good number of them still view us as human. For other races of women its more like anywhere from less than 1% to 8% that are open to us and usually its their bottom of the barrel landwhales that want us. I'm not morbidly obese and I don't want them (even then its not like they've given me a chance anyways because even landwhales are very hard to get nowadays). You probably see the tallfags in SF walking around with landwhales in SF like I do.
It's true that the individual AF is more likely to date AM than XF. However, there are a lot more XF than AF. When you multiply population by open-to-AM rate, you get a lot more non-anti-AM XF. (This population-based argument is what AF often use to justify XMAF, but for mere interaction, I think it's symmetrical.) I do agree that most pro-AM XF are bottom-of-the-barrel women seeking alternative markets due to a lack of SMV. But I would argue that many pro-AM AF are in the same boat. "Attractive AF prefer AM" is pure cope; every attractive AF understands her interracial sexual capital and uses it for racial arbitrage.

I don't want white women. I kinda did in my early college years but I slowly learned how they were like and the more I got to know them the more I hated them. Sure Black and Latina foids also reject us Asian men at extremely high levels but the difference is I've actually met a lot of decent black foids, indian, middle eastern, and latinas. I cannot say the same for white foids. Thats just how they are.
The colored women I've interacted with have almost always been more anti-AM racist than White women, although I'm willing to believe that it's just surface-level: White women understand bad optics, while colored women enjoy immunity from accusations of racism in the liberal calculus.

If you leave SF and go to places like Hayward, San Leandro, Walnut creek, Sacramento, or the South bay, or North bay, you notice a huge difference with the way foids treat you vs how they treat you in SF as an Asian dude. You get the sense that the foids in those areas outside of SF actually view you as human.

The reasoning behind this is simple imo. There is very real hate and bias against Asian men specifically in the city of SF with the feminist white women that run the show, and the noodlewhores that emulate them and capitalize off of the situation.

Wherever you find feminist white women you find male suffering in general but wherever you find feminist white women in high asian populations specifically in cities such as Seattle, SF, Oakland, or LA, you find extreme asian male suffering. Thats because they completely destroy the balance and "all else being equal" state of things.
Definitely true. I will say that my sentiment towards WF is positively biased. Due to my life history, I mostly interacted with WF outside liberal coastal cities. And now that I think about it, I don't interact with WF in liberal coastal cities at all. And I agree that this is because those cities are covertly virulently racist and socially segregated: WF curve AM like the plague here.

But in the end I'm still an ethnostatist. I don't hold it against WF that they avoid AM; avoiding the foreign and unknown is normal. Maybe they're a guilty of setting an anti-AM tone in cities they control. But I do hold it against AF that they go along with this sentiment, using it as a tailwind to leave and then hate on AM. Self-hate isn't consistent; they will breed themselves out in a generation or two, and that, coupled with their shifting the blame to AM, is a direct attack on us we have to call out.

I do agree that most pro-AM XF are bottom-of-the-barrel women seeking alternative markets due to a lack of SMV. But I would argue that many pro-AM AF are in the same boat. "Attractive AF prefer AM" is pure cope; every attractive AF understands her interracial sexual capital and uses it for racial arbitrage.
I would say most noodles that date AM are probably dating their high school or college sweethearts. Just be first theory regardless of attractiveness.

I would say most noodles that date AM are probably dating their high school or college sweethearts. Just be first theory regardless of attractiveness.
It's pretty rare. At least half of the Asian girls I knew in high school had already sworn off Asian boys to date White boys.

Did this fucking retard really think things as pERsonality and being gentle really works?

Well it seems like he's already aware of what the answer is. What foids want is just simple : Big muscle, tall height, beautiful face, and big cock. Yes you still can cook delicious chink food or even clean her messed up room which is already full of condoms with chads' cum, but those are the things which are usually delivered by janitors, not from a lover. Even worse this cuck is still willing to be a slave for white foid, but still haven't realised and will NEVER that he won't get any genuine love from any foids.
>What do guys like that offer other than big muscles and rough sex?

Season 9 Lol GIF by The Office

I think the better question is what do Western white women need from a man other than big muscles and rough sex? If she has a job and makes decent money, what does she need from a man if not dick? Great, you can make a nice pot of chinkfood. So does the Chinese restaurant down the street.

There’s no socioeconomic boundaries that force women to marry men anymore. And without those, women marry for love. It just so happens women have no love for most men.

From a utility perspective, what does a man provide a wealthy, Western woman? Children? She can get knocked up by any dude or visit a sperm clinic. The government will even bail her out a little for being a single mother. Dick? Certainly not hard to get. Attention? All over the internet.

Love is a transaction. These dudes are horrible salesmen. If your best quality is cooking a bowl of noodles that anyone can buy for $5, you either need to upgrade your stats or accept your lot in life.

kylie jenner kids GIF by E!

Brutal truthbomb incoming: White mothers of non-white/mixed kids feel they’re superior to their own offspring and relish in it. White women will literally have half-black kids and see them as inferior for being less white. They take pride in being whiter than their own kids (even though their lineage will never be white again). They don’t care because they still got to live their whole lives as a white woman.

>Not my problem.

Parents are like this for a lot of things. My dad takes some sense of pride in being taller than 3 of his 4 kids. My older brother that’s taller than my dad is very skinny and not strong. My dad likes being stronger and more muscular than all his kids.

My grandfather is uncut, and has never once displayed any dissatisfaction with his foreskin. I’m sure he loves having a foreskin. But he circumcised his son and every male afterwards cuz

>Not my problem

He got to live his life with a foreskin. Why would he give a fuck about everyone after him?

Interesting analysis. What do you mean by "treated?" If a AF treats AM 5/10 but would never date them 0/10, while a WF doesn't interact with AM 0/10 and of course doesn't date them 0/10, do you think that's a difference that matters?

It's true that the individual AF is more likely to date AM than XF. However, there are a lot more XF than AF. When you multiply population by open-to-AM rate, you get a lot more non-anti-AM XF. (This population-based argument is what AF often use to justify XMAF, but for mere interaction, I think it's symmetrical.) I do agree that most pro-AM XF are bottom-of-the-barrel women seeking alternative markets due to a lack of SMV. But I would argue that many pro-AM AF are in the same boat. "Attractive AF prefer AM" is pure cope; every attractive AF understands her interracial sexual capital and uses it for racial arbitrage.

The colored women I've interacted with have almost always been more anti-AM racist than White women, although I'm willing to believe that it's just surface-level: White women understand bad optics, while colored women enjoy immunity from accusations of racism in the liberal calculus.

Definitely true. I will say that my sentiment towards WF is positively biased. Due to my life history, I mostly interacted with WF outside liberal coastal cities. And now that I think about it, I don't interact with WF in liberal coastal cities at all. And I agree that this is because those cities are covertly virulently racist and socially segregated: WF curve AM like the plague here.

But in the end I'm still an ethnostatist. I don't hold it against WF that they avoid AM; avoiding the foreign and unknown is normal. Maybe they're a guilty of setting an anti-AM tone in cities they control. But I do hold it against AF that they go along with this sentiment, using it as a tailwind to leave and then hate on AM. Self-hate isn't consistent; they will breed themselves out in a generation or two, and that, coupled with their shifting the blame to AM, is a direct attack on us we have to call out.
Most of the attractive noodle beckies and stacies i've seen in my life were with high tier normie asian dudes or changs. Its because a combo of two factors imo. Those attractive noodle beckies and stacies aren't self hating because they know that theyre attractive and they gew up in Asian circles and currently have Asian circles.

Its the white washed self hating low to mid tier noodle beckies that go for XM. And there are A LOT of them.

I feel you about the ethno state thing but I don't think thats realistic. Its true that there would be less tension if there were ethno states and whatever mixing thats done will be done slowly and gradually as to not cause tension. Like how it always was in human history. There was always miscegenation especially in border areas.

But the situation right now is that America is going all out with liberalism and miscegenation and its totally lopsided against Asian men, other men of color, and black foids.

My whole life experiences has taught me that non-white foids are far less racist to us Asian men than white foids. Wherever you find white foids you find this deliberate avoidance. Next time you share a space with them look at how they arrogantly avoid colored men with their body language. They really do look down on non-whites especially non-white men. Non-white foids are simply not like that most especially in the majority minority areas. In fact those white foids are even racist to low value white males who they see are on the level of colored men. Hence why I'm seeing more and more white males dating latinas, noodlewhores, indian foids, and black foids. In the same way that fat white women who feel ostracized by their white community go for black males. Its true that a lot of white dudes go for non-white foids simply because they have the option and privilege but some can't get white foids.

Last edited:
Why is this thread just a wall after wall after wall after wall after wall of texts

Dnr!

Retards writing textwalls about women who they "almost" dated when these foids 100% never think about them and see them as utterly interchangeable with the hundreds of other men that they entertain daily have a special lack of self awareness

I bookmarked this post. Good post and very informative.

kylie jenner kids GIF by E!

Brutal truthbomb incoming: White mothers of non-white/mixed kids feel they’re superior to their own offspring and relish in it. White women will literally have half-black kids and see them as inferior for being less white. They take pride in being whiter than their own kids (even though their lineage will never be white again). They don’t care because they still got to live their whole lives as a white woman.

>Not my problem.

Parents are like this for a lot of things. My dad takes some sense of pride in being taller than 3 of his 4 kids. My older brother that’s taller than my dad is very skinny and not strong. My dad likes being stronger and more muscular than all his kids.

My grandfather is uncut, and has never once displayed any dissatisfaction with his foreskin. I’m sure he loves having a foreskin. But he circumcised his son and every male afterwards cuz

>Not my problem

He got to live his life with a foreskin. Why would he give a fuck about everyone after him?
JFC man...

lmfao at this. Typical redditor self improvement bullshit. No 6'4 ugly white guy ever ha to self improve to get his harem of women

Bruh, real life isn’t like a movie/k-drama/c-drama… Girls don’t just fall in love with you just because you treated her nicely. You still have to spend a lot of your time to make yourself look attractive by being in shape (doesn’t mean skinny), having good hygiene, get a attractive haircut that fits your head shape, wear clothes that fit you handsomely, etc. All of that builds the confidence in you to take control of the situation for you to make the first move as a man and ask her out.

THERE IS NO DEMO OF MEN THAT FUCK HARDER THAN PSYCHOTIC WHITE FRATBOYS ON A BENDER, TIME IMMEMORIAL AND NO AMOUNT OF JEWISH PROPAGANDA CAN DISSUADE WOMEN AWAY. WOMEN ARE BIOLOGICAL SERVANTS TO THESE ASSHOLES

THERE IS NO DEMO OF MEN THAT FUCK HARDER THAN PSYCHOTIC WHITE FRATBOYS ON A BENDER, TIME IMMEMORIAL AND NO AMOUNT OF JEWISH PROPAGANDA CAN DISSUADE WOMEN AWAY. WOMEN ARE BIOLOGICAL SERVANTS TO THESE ASSHOLES
Respond to my call

White foids are the worst demographic out there by a mile. All around awful.

Absolutely. All females may be female, but there is something distinctly sinister and even retarded (ironically) about White females in particular.

The Jews really figured out how to target White females above any other demographic.

this guy was clearly friendzoned by some dumb white bitch and is coping that they were actually dating. she picked AN ALCOHOLIC CHAD WHITE FRATBOY over him, even though she is a quirky art girl that should "know better"

2024 02 08 19 45 18 frat boy violent   Google Search  Mozilla Firefox
2024 02 08 19 46 21 laney boggs   Google Search  Mozilla Firefox

Immediately knew this was on /r/AsianMasculinity :feelskek:

No Allison for you, Chinktard!