Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I almost cussed out two foid coworkers today, luckily Saint JD was watching over me, and I didn’t do it

• Thread starter Subhuman Niceguy
  • Start date
Subhuman Niceguy

Subhuman Niceguy

Luminary
★★★★★
I have three major pet peeves:

1. Being called “lazy”
2. People who don’t know me saying “yo”
3. Foids

I have dealt with all three at my day job - interestingly, never at my night job.

Today, I went to a room to meet a coworker so he could teach me how to fix something. He walked into the room before me, and I opened the door to follow him in - and this evil old karen gets in my way and ask, “Yo - who are you looking for?”.

I almost cussed the old toilet out, I was about 8/10 of the way to cussing her out, but Saint JD soothed my soul, and I remembered that foids have no character or virtue - losing my job because I cussed out an abortion-addict would not be productive. I learned what I needed to, and then left without saying anything to the karen.

The second time, was when I had to deliver something heavy to a goblina. She is always very cold to me, and she bullies me along with the other witches. I was ready to cuss her out in Spanish (I grew up in California I know Spanish), but I remembered that I need to pay off my credit card - so I can buy supplies for the race war/incel uprising.

Thank you Saint JD.

Life is already hard enough - now add foids into the mix.

View: https://youtu.be/ND9oW0VTIT4?si=NGLxhhlM24TEu7D7

Women aren't human and they shouldn't be allowed to work with us.

1. Being called “lazy”
3. Foids

I have dealt with all three at my day job - interestingly, never at my night job.

Today, I went to a room to meet a coworker so he could teach me how to fix something. He walked into the room before me, and I opened the door to follow him in - and this evil old karen gets in my way and ask, “Yo - who are you looking for?”.

I almost cussed the old toilet out, I was about 8/10 of the way to cussing her out, but Saint JD soothed my soul, and I remembered that foids have no character or virtue - losing my job because I cussed out an abortion-addict would not be productive. I learned what I needed to, and then left without saying anything to the karen.

The second time, was when I had to deliver something heavy to a goblina. She is always very cold to me, and she bullies me along with the other witches. I was ready to cuss her out in Spanish (I grew up in California I know Spanish), but I remembered that I need to pay off my credit card - so I can buy supplies for the race war/incel uprising.

Thank you Saint JD.

When someone asks how im doing, I sometimes say my balls are sweating due to the weather if its hot but if cold i say my balls are freezing due to the cold and need to get going.

1. Being called “lazy”
3. Foids

Thank you Saint JD.

No homo, Saint JD had great eyebrows. Foids need to stop fucking dogs and instead fuck virgin males.

When payday comes I sure am glad that I didn’t get fired cussing out those two toiletgroids.

Women aren't human and they shouldn't be allowed to work with us.
this feel like I should see a 50% pay increase at any job with them and reason being for having to put up with toilet's bullshit.

Anyone who says yo is a wannabe nigga

It just gets to me. If you say “yo” to someone it’s like you are challenging them.
Definitely it shows they don't respect you and to cause a scene at worst