Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story I almost bought PUA course as 13 year old

blackraven

blackraven

Enlightened Hermit
★★★★★
Despite how much I hate redpillers for their "JUST BE CONFIDENT AND GO TO THE GYM BRO" I can understand their thought process. They went to the gym and talked to women. After putting in effort they are inclined to justify it with all means and deny the fact that they were privileged with foundation to build upon in the first place. Since most people are normies they will receive mostly positive feedback on their advice and willing to write off the unsuccesful 10-20% subfives as lazy and "just not trying hard enough"
But this isn't about redpillers. This is about those niggers that make faggot explanations on jewtube, like if she touches her hair with inverted palm gesture it means she likes you, different blinking pattern meanings and 10 signs she is approachable
Maybe I was too retarded for 13yr old to think any of that would would work but I genuinely did. I bingewatched that section on youtube like nothing else, and still didn't feel like it was enough. I was genuinely determined to pay 70$ for their "Female romantic analysis, seduction strategies and attraction building plan." Luckily I never tried anything from the free videos and didn't have credit card to buy the course.
[UWSL]Unlike redpillers who help majority of their wieverbase and remain blissfully ignorant how their success story doesn't apply to sub5s, these niggers are actively preying on kids and simps for their own personal gain. There is no way a single tip from their "advice" has ever worked for anyone. Best case scenarios is being perceived as schizo and worst is ending up in sex offender registry. I hope Elon Musk buys jewtube and drops C4 on those faggot houses (in the metaverse)[/UWSL]

You dodged a bullet. Gym is still nice a place to visit.

I am sure most blackpillers went through a redpill phase. I sure did and it lasted way longer than it should of had