Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

i admit it im from looksmax ok

fucclife

fucclife

Banned
-
and i have a love there

her name is anya and shes a partime model on instagram and she tell me im cute and attractive but messes with my mind and doesnt really love me and has a boyfriend and lives in russia and i cant tell if shes larping

she is a skinny girl with a young face and i love her. what to do?

i admit it im from looksmax ok​

No shit. Your posting style and language are so typical of a looksmax user that anyone could see it from miles away.

"Love"
HAHAH

View: https://voca.ro/1f6Hd28RJ2AP

This nigga getting banned hahahahahaha
Ahahhahaha

Imagine being in love with and simping over a foid who you’ve never even seen irl

:feelsseriously: well fuck off back there then normalfaggot.

If this Russian is real and not using you as a simp because you send her money then you're not incel. Simp incels can GTFO too though really.

No shit. Your posting style and language are so typical of a looksmax user that anyone could see it from miles away.
wow

this is site is fucking boring

im a chad guys ban me

can you please kill yourself and GTFO

why

i just want advice to see a vagina
just be a chad, you are a chad, if you are the person in your avi, so why are you here?

and i have a love there

her name is anya and shes a partime model on instagram and she tell me im cute and attractive but messes with my mind and doesnt really love me and has a boyfriend and lives in russia and i cant tell if shes larping

she is a skinny girl with a young face and i love her. what to do?

View: https://youtu.be/ONKbsfwcJNI