Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I admire how low inhib Arabs are

_meh

_meh

Grey(ogre)cel
★★★★★
It's like god forgot to put fear into their hearts. They're fearless and seem to be never afraid of anything even death, most other men are pussies.

sandniggers be like raping white toilets and nuking their faggy places

You have not meet a arab person if you hold these views about them they act fearless around cumskins because they know you people are very much afraid of them around other middle easterners or blacks they act like normal people.
I have met a few Arabs, e.g. Lebanese, Iraqis, ..., etc. They're not afraid of anything.

True. They don't call them sandniggers for no reason.

Its funny because I see some black dudes try to punk some sandniggers sometimes (they clearly have never dealt with sand niggers), and the sandniggers will say or do something low inhibition right back and the black dudes look kinda shocked.

Also, a lot of arab Americans befriend blacks. They generally don't mind each other. The people the arabs low key don't like, obviously are white people. and to a lesser extent, east Asians.