Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel I actually love that fakecels are posting here.

Zer0/∞

Zer0/∞

Incelius Savage is The Godfather of Inceldom
★★★★★
I want as many tall, good looking fakecels posting here, I want you to be dragged down to my level and be rotting for the rest of your lives as KHHVs.

The more incels in the world, the less lonely it is for me, I love being the crab in the crab bucket pulling you fakecels down and giving you body dysmorphia. :feelsdevil:

Last edited:
I want as many tall, good looking fakecels posting here, I want you to be dragged down to my level and be rotting for the rest of your lives as KHHVs. The more incels in the world, the less lonely it is for me, I love being a crab in the crab bucket pulling you fakecels down.
:feelsUgh:
nigga they have sex while we ldar

@Incelius Savage

It's still infuriating to me to see them think they can understand, in any way, the suffering and experiences of actual subhumans and sub 5s, though; it is quite the irk to see them blatantly in delusion about their true SMV and denying the fact that they're fakecels through any number of retarded copers such as the "sub 8 theory", thus deteriorating the overall quality of the forum... :feelsUgh:

My thoughts are the same on infiltrating ITcopers and ITfoids; JFL at them rotting here over their borderline mentally ill obsession, but I still want them out. :feelswhat:

Based Im glad those retards are rotting here when in fact if they put a little bit of effort in, they could get a girl

good way of looking at it, same for itcels, they're wasting all of their time with us :feelsEhh: :feelskek:

Giga cope if you think they aren’t banging on the side. They just not banging Stacey so they claim inceldom

They can fuck off

Based Im glad those retards are rotting here when in fact if they put a little bit of effort in, they could get a girl
true tbh, it kind of is a good thinf

wipe your account more nigger. hows fucking college whores?

Heightpill doesn't matter if your an ugly paki :feelsUgh:

Would rather not risk embarrassing myself

I want as many tall, good looking fakecels posting here, I want you to be dragged down to my level and be rotting for the rest of your lives as KHHVs.

The more incels in the world, the less lonely it is for me, I love being the crab in the crab bucket pulling you fakecels down and giving you body dysmorphia. :feelsdevil:
It's cope bro

they are not at our level they post here for fun then go out and live their lives while we rot here. Stop coping about fakecels they are having fun at our expense.