Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill I Actually Love Our Terrorist Halo. We Should Be Taken Seriously

YBP Yxngcel

YBP Yxngcel

Neurodivergent
★★★
I actually kind of love our terrorist halo. I love the fact that were seen as some sort of threat and normies fear us. I would rather be feared than laughed at. They need to take us more seriously.

Being the antagonists of society is like a badge of honour. Makes us feel dangerous and dark triad. Your kind of cucked in my opinion if you disagree. The fact that were considered an international threat just sounds so cool to me.

I actually kind of love our terrorist halo. I love the fact that were seen as some sort of threat and normies fear us. I would rather be feared than laughed at. They need to take us more seriously.

Being the antagonists of society is like a badge of honour. Makes us feel dangerous and dark triad. Your kind of cucked in my opinion if you disagree. The fact that were considered an international threat just sounds so cool to me.
Too bad your guys smell like poop instead do dark triad Chernobyl uranium unless you have that scent you're already respected by me:feelsdevil:

It's funny because I have a job, look, and behave completely normal. I'm essentially a functioning human being, except the relationship and sex having part. I walk amongst the normies, and I hate them.:blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

No one takes me seriously.

I've always been treated this way since I'm sand

It's funny because I have a job, look, and behave completely normal. I'm essentially a functioning human being, except the relationship and sex having part. I walk amongst the normies, and I hate them.:blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:
:dab: