Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

i actually feel bad for my mom

Framecel222 said:
So ban every post that isn't just "it's over, life is hell, kill yourself NOW!"

Yeah fuck that. We already have enough censorship.

No, that's not what he's saying. He's saying to ban shitty bluepilled advice that has no way to actually work in reality.

Children are an extension of their mothers bodies and love.

idkwattodowithlife said:
Children are an extension of their mothers bodies and love.

I'm puking rainbows right now.

Kointo said:
Your sig makes me rage.

Me too. Your sig is good though. Death Note was great.

QuantumDummy said:
As much as my mom gets on my nerves sometimes, I know I'll break down when she's gone. She's the only person that cares about me.

Moms are the one.

My mom is pretty nice to me. She really is the only person i do anything with, if i go anywhere it's with her. I think she knows im incel or somthing because i never leave the house,ever.

My mom literally abandoned me when I was 5. She waited to see if I became a cute kid, it never happened, so she left because she couldn't deal with having a subhuman son. You know it's over when your own mother wants nothing to do with you. I was doomed from the start. Ever since then I've hated females, well ever since I hit puberty and realized why I was always treated like shit was simply because I'm very ugly.

CopeWithTheRope said:
My mom literally abandoned me when I was 5. She waited to see if I became a cute kid, it never happened, so she left because she couldn't deal with having a subhuman son. You know it's over when your own mother wants nothing to do with you. I was doomed from the start. Ever since then I've hated females, well ever since I hit puberty and realized why I was always treated like shit was simply because I'm very ugly.

I feel dirty for laughing. That's terrible.

Kointo said:
I feel dirty for laughing. That's terrible.

It's kinda funny looking back at it. I'm so mentally damaged even if I had a girl interested in me my mind would play mental gymnastics into believing it could never happen. She'd  stay home with my brother and I while my dad worked. She wouldnt change our diapers, feed us, etc. she'd be bite us and burn us with cigarettes. My dad came home early unannounced one day and she was gone. Left me and my brother alone as toddlers . I hate women.

CopeWithTheRope said:
It's kinda funny looking back at it. I'm so mentally damaged even if I had a girl interested in me my mind would play mental gymnastics into believing it could never happen. She'd  stay home with my brother and I while my dad worked. She wouldnt change our diapers, feed us, etc. she'd be bite us and burn us with cigarettes. My dad came home early unannounced one day and she was gone. Left me and my brother alone as toddlers . I hate women.

So you just laid down in your own filthy waste everyday with cigarette burns as a baby? I shall consider myself lucky.

Kointo said:
So you just laid down in your own filthy waste everyday with cigarette burns as a baby? I shall consider myself lucky.

Yup. Tbh she should've just killed me. Would've saved me a lot of misery.

You guys are lucky your moms pick you up at uni. My mom never picked me up at school even in elementary school. On the rare occasions where it happened like if she was picking me up for a dentist appointment I felt like a king.